First Dates With One Direction

So after the whole sex with each band thing I did, I decided to try something new. This is your first date with each boy.

This is the one direction version. I will try to write a 5SOS version too. This is just my opinion so if you think their dates would be different, comment what you'd think.

--

Harry

I think Harry would be the one to take you somewhere he knew YOU would like.

Even though it was a date for two, he'd make sure everything was the way you wanted it and it wouldn't be about what he wanted.

I think he'd be really romantic but he'd want it to be private.

I can see him taking you on a stroll along the beach, the sun setting beautifully in the distance and a picnic basket clutched in his hand.

He would definitely do the whole cliche first date of dinner, but he'd change the story a little.

He wouldn't be down for a dinner in a restaurant where he would have to compete for your attention (meaning waiters coming over, people walking by, noises and people speaking loudly around you).

He would want it to be private so you'd have chance to actually talk.

I think he'd be the very gentlemanly kinda date, where he would only go as far as holding you hand, as you strolled along the beach.

He would probably be the one to ask all the questions, wanting to get to know you as well as he can, making mental notes of the most important things, such as favourite flowers, so he can send them to your house the next morning.

At the end of the date, he would walk you to your door, giving you a little kiss on the lips.

He would gush, with a grin, about "how much fun he had" and "how he'd like to go out again".

--

Liam

I feel like in some ways, Liam would be similar to Harry.

He would probably be one to try and please you, making sure the date was perfect and exactly how you imagined it.

He would insist on picking you up, as he would want the whole day to be a surprise.

Now, the date in the video for Night Changes is something I could see Liam doing.

Except, the ending would definitely go much better!

I could see him taking you to a fair, and he'd make sure to take you on every ride you wanted to go on.

He'd buy you cotton candy, but you'd share.

He would like to share this little thing with you because it would mean a lot to him.

He would love to stare at you whenever he got the chance, loving the way your eyes lit up and your mouth pulled into a huge grin.

Throughout the date, his hand wouldn't leave yours and he would hold you tightly.

Every so often he'd switch between hand holding and an arm wrapped around your shoulders.

It would get chilly during the evening, and just as you were leaving, he'd give you his jacket.

You'd thank him and he'd lean down to kiss your cheek, whispering "you're welcome".

As you leave, a the great date night over, he would tug on your hand, pulling you towards one final stall.

The ring toss.