Chapter 10

*Kian POV*

          I haven't really talked to my sisters that much since we got here so I have decided that we are going to hang out today. Me, Sam, Rose, Grace and Connor, Sam and Connor already agreed. I have to text my sisters though. 

First Rosie.

Big Brother- Hey Rose! Wanna hang out with me and some of the boys today?

She replied fast. 

Lil Sister- sure! Id love to! 

Then Grace.

Butthead Brother- Wanna hang out with me today?

       She didn't text back, I decided to just go ask her. I walked up to her room and heard guitars strumming. I opened up and saw Daniel singing a song to my sister. She was smiling and I think she liked it, thats a first. They looked at me and Grace got up and pulled me into the hall. "Wanna hang out with me today?" I asked hoping shed say yes. "Will there be food?" I laughed and nodded. "Then yes. I will." I hugged her and we went into different directions. 

*Rosie POV*

         "Zach?!" I yelled to him from the bathroom. I left my towel on my bed and i just got out of the shower. "Zach isn't here!" Someone else yelled. "Who are you then?!" "Edwin! What do you need?" By now he was outside of the door. "I left my towel on my bed, could you get it? I have no clothes on." "Sure babe." He walked over to get my towel and put it on the handle. "Im walking away." "Okay." I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. "Oh! Edwin!" "Yeah babe?" "Could you grab me some clothes? Just from my luggage?" "Sure." He knocked on the door. "Come in." I was putting on my eye shadow. He walked over to me and put water on a towel. "What are you doing?" "You don't need makeup." He wiped it off my eyes, I tried putting it back on but he grabbed my hands. His face was really close to mine, he leaned in but I moved my face and he kissed my cheek. 

        "Thanks for the clothes." I grabbed them from him and pushed him out the door. I looked at the clothes and laughed. He gave me mix match, it was a blue skirt and a bright yellow shirt that I'm pretty sure is Zach's. Also over the knee socks that are light pink. I still put on the clothes and walked in the room. Edwin laughed and Zach was there now too with Timmy and Nick. "Isn't that my shirt?" Zach asked. "Thats what i thought, but Im keeping it. Im going out with my brother! Bye!" Edwin walked me to the door. "Im sorry for doing that." "Its fine Edwin." We both went to kiss each others cheeks at the same time but our lips touched, I didn't pull away. We both pulled away and i opened the door and left fast. 

*Grace POV*

              "What was that about?" Daniel asked. I just talked to my brother in the hall. "Oh nothing, he just wants me to go out with him and the boys today." "Ok, cool." "Sorry for leaving you." He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Its fine, Ill hang with Dylan." I kissed his nose and smiled. "Your song was really good by the way!" "Thanks!" "What was it called again?" "All I Want. Me and my friend Cameron Dallas made it. I think he is coming on tour for a couple days." "Id love to meet him." He kissed me and then my phone vibrated. "Its Rose. I gotta go, she's waiting for me. Bye!" "Bye!" He yelled as i walked out the door.