Chapter 15

*Rosie POV* 

         We all were getting ready for dinner. Me and Grace decided to wear wear our "I will never let you sink" shirts my mom made us buy but we turned out to like. I was wearing that and my ripped jeans and blue vans. Dylan was wearing a hoodie, jeans and Nike sneakers. He looked pretty hot... I walked out the door, Grace was already waiting for me, she was also wearing ripped jeans and vans, Nick was with her. "Did you guys, like, mean to twin?" Dylan asked. We laughed and nodded. We stood next to each other me on the left and her on the right so our shirts will make sense. Zach walked out of his room with Rudan. He walked up to me and just walked next to me. When we got to the lobby Zach pulled me away. "What Zach?" I asked, not annoyed. "Just wanted to know if you would like to go on a date?" I smiled but I couldn't say yes, It was complicated. I couldn't say yes, I know I can't say yes. "Um, sure." Mental face palm. I can't believe i said yes! What is wrong with me. He smiled and then kissed me, right on the lips. 

AT RESTAURANT

           We got there and there was this very attractive boy with brown hair at the line, my first instinct was to walk over to him. I ran from the group and started talking to him. He was pretty nice, but I will never see him again. So whats the point. "Your really hot, like really hot." I said and he smiled. "So are you..." "Rosie." I said and blushed. "And you are?" I asked. He looked surprised. "You don't know who I am?" "No, am i supposed to?" "No, but Im kinda vine famous, but I like you. Thanks for not knowing who I am." We laughed. "Anyway Im Cameron." Right when he said that it hit me "We are going to meet Cameron Dallas tonight at dinner." The tall man said. He was still smiling at me when all the boys came over and started talking to him. I was still shocked, what did I do. After he talked to the boys he came up to me. "So, i will probably never see you again. But heres my number." He gave me a sheet of paper. "Funny you should say that, Im on this tour." He smiled and looked down. "So ill be seeing more of your beautiful face?" I bit my lip and then Zach came up to me. I looked up and Cameron was gone, he was talking to Hayes, Dylan, Daniel, and my sister. Zach lifted up my chin and kissed me again, I pulled away fast and walked towards the rest of 5QUAD. 

          "Hey guys!" I said looking at the four boys in front of me. We all started making conversations, I was talking to Timmy and Rudan. Zach walked over and totally ignored me, he just started talking to Nick. I kept looking at him but he was making jokes, not even noticing me at all. I decided to try and get his attention. I walked over to Cameron and started to flirt, in hopes of getting Zach to notice me. Cameron is actually really nice, and really hot. I saw Zach look over and I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes. Daniel and Grace were standing right in front of me and Cam. They are the cutest couple ever! Zach walked over and kissed me right in front of Cam, I kissed back and pulled him closer. Cameron walked away and went back to Daniel and my sister.