Chapter 56

*Rosie POV*

          "Where's Grace?" I asked Bella once we got to our rooms. "Her plane was delayed. I don't know when she will be here." I nodded and started to unpack. Then my phone rang...Kian. "Hey Ki." I said as I answered. "Hey, Im just checking in. How is everything? Mom said you stayed at Dylan's house this week." "Yeah, its going great. Hows Digi and the rest of you guys?" "Actually, that was the other reason I was calling..." "Continue...?" "Um, o2l is breaking up. Didn't you hear Connor left and we decided to just go in different directions." "Kian! Im so sorry!" "Don't be, it will be fine. Don't tell anyone but me and JC are planning on making a channel, just us, and do like challenge videos." "You'd be good at that, are you guys leaving the house?" "We are all looking for other living options. Me and Jc are probably going to live together." "Have fun, I miss you. Ill see you next time I go home." "Of course, I have to call Gracie now. Bye, love you sis." "Love you too Ki Ki." He laughed and hung up.

*Bella POV*

           "Im gonna go to Zach's room, we have to broadcast." Rosie said. "Okay, have fun." She grabbed her phone and left, leaving me alone. I sat down on the bed and turned the television on. Then some one started knocking. I was too lazy to get up so I just yelled come in. It was Hayes and Dylan. "Hey Bel, wheres Rose?" Dylan asked. "She went to Zach's room, they are going live." He nodded and they sat on the bed next to the one I was on. I then grabbed my phone and turned it on. It was a picture of Rosie and Dylan? Rosie took the wrong phone, that idiot. I started laughing to myself and the boys looked at me as if I was crazy, which I am...but... 

          "Sorry, Rosie took the wrong phone." I said and they nodded. I decided to try to unlock her phone. First I did 1234, not that. Then 2468, not that either. What about 2580, nope. I then remembered once we were listening to Trap Queen, and when he said '1738' she said she wanted that to be her password. So, I tried it. It worked. "Yes!" I yelled, they gave me a weird look again. I sunk into the bed and rolled over. She had a new message, from Hunter. He was saying that he wanted them to talk. She didn't reply. Then she texted me from my phone.

Bella- I left my phone, don't even try to get into my phone! I know you don't know the password! If you lock me out...I swear.

Rose- I do know your password, and how do you know mine! 

Bella- Just forget it, I don't care. No snooping and i won't look for cute flirty messages from Blake on your phone

Rose- Haha, funny. Tell me if he calls or texts please.

Bella- Will do.

           "We are gonna head over to McDonalds, you interested in coming with us?" Hayes asked me. "I guess." "The others will be there too, we just texted the group chat." Dylan added, then a bunch of texts just came through on Rosie's phone it was non stop dinging. I grabbed it and put it in my bra. I don't know why... They started laughing and then we walked out. All the boys like walked out of their rooms at the exact same time, we got with each other and walked to the lobby. I saw Rosie Hunter and Zach. I ran to her and she smiled, handing me my phone. I pulled her phone out of my bra and she started laughing as she took it. "Are you guys coming?" I asked. "Yeah, Zach is gonna be live the whole time." I nodded and walked over to him. 

           "Bella! Come in the shot!" He yelled and Hunter pushed me near the camera. "Thanks guys." I said sarcastically. "No problem sweetie." Zach said. "Are we going or what? Im starving." Aaron yelled and we all ran out the doors. "Hey Bel." I turned to be face to face with Jacob. "Hey, whats up?" "Nothing, just wanted to talk to you." I nodded and we started talking. We were talking about what we were gonna do after tour. He asked me about Blake and it was hard to answer. "You know I kinda like you." He said. Jesus! How am I supposed to answer!