Chapter 37

*Rosie POV*

     When I woke up I saw Connor eating chocolates and looking out the window. I walked over to him and he smiled at me. "Happy Valentines Day." I said as I sat next to him. "Yeah, for you. I'm still single and ready to mingle." I laughed and tried to grab a chocolate and he hit my hand. "Oh hell no sweetie." He said and left the room. I saw Grace asleep and decided to go see Dylan, I then got a text, from my mom. It said my flight is today at 1:05 and she said to get there at 12:30, I looked at the clock. It was 8:24. I looked at my cat pjs in the mirror and then left to go get Dylan. I saw Zach and he ran to me, and hugged me. "Happy Valentines day!" He said and pulled away. "Someone's happy." He laughed and then ran to Mark and Weston, who were behind me.

      I found Connor, he was walking with my brother and the rest of o2l. I smiled at them and Kian gave me a big hug. "Go get your man." He said and pushed me, I laughed and he kissed my head. I got to Dylan's room and knocked twice. Hayes answered and smiled at me. "He's right this way." He said and let me in. I saw Dylan laying on the bed, asleep. I ran and jumped on him, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. "Happy Valentines day babe." He said. "Happy Valentines." I laid next to him and he finally opened his eyes. "Wanna go out tonight?" He asked, but I have my flight. "Dylan, I would love to." "Great!" He was about to get up but I pulled him back. "But, I cant. I have my flight today, I'm sorry." "Of course you are. I'm gonna take a shower so you should leave. Ill maybe see you later." He went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

       "He's just grouchy, give him some time." Hayes said as I stood up. "Yeah, I don't think that's gonna help." "He loves you. Just remember that." "I'm not so sure anymore." Hayes walked over and gave me a hug, I hugged back and he pulled away. I smiled at him then left. When I was close to my room I saw Cameron? And Daniel? And Jacob? "Guys?!" I yelled and Cam ran to me. He gave me a big hug and spinned me around. "What are you doing here?" I asked when he put me down. "Coming to say goodbye, for good now." I looked down. "Oh." "Where's Grace? Danny Boy wants to say bye to her." "She's in there." I said and pointed to my room and gave him the key.

*Grace POV*

             No one is in the room so I decided to put music on. As I was singing along to the song the door opened and I stopped speechless. It was Daniel, he started laughing and I blushed. "That was adorable." He said and walked over to me. I blushed again and he kissed me. "Happy Valentines day. I was just coming to say bye since we are leaving." He said, smiling. "Yeah, happy valentines day." The door opened and Cameron, Rosie and Jacob walked in. I ran and  gave Cam and Jacob hugs. "Oh Grace! Mom said our flight is at 1:05." Rosie said and I nodded. "Flight?" Cam asked. "I'm going home for my friends birthday." Rosie said and Cam nodded. "Do you guys wanna get breakfast?" Jacob asked, we nodded and left.

At 12:30

      "We have to go!" Rosie yelled as everyone piled into the van. She sat next to Dylan and they both looked mad. I decided to dress up, I'm wearing jeans, a light red scarf, a white sweater and white vans. Rosie is wearing leggings, a pink shirt about being a Disney princess or something and pink Converse. When we got to the airport everyone got out and ran to the benches. I sat with JC and Kian as they talked about YouTube ideas.

*Rosie POV*

        "Its not fair that your leaving me for two weeks! And especially that I'm gonna be alone on valentines day." Dylan yelled at me. "Please Dylan, we are in public." "I don't care, I just don't want you to leave. Its selfish." "Are you kidding?! Your being selfish right now!" "Oh please, don't be such a bitch." "You did not just say that." He groaned and crossed his arms. I turned away, I couldn't even look at him. Then my flight was called, I grabbed my luggage and so did Grace. "Bye Dylan. I love you." I said and he didn't even look at me. "Really are you gonna do this right now?" No answer but, I saw a tear fall down his cheek. "Dylan! Please, I'm leaving. Just tell me you love me!" Still no answer, I started to cry. "Ill text you when we land. Please just talk, I'm sorry." Still no answer so I just walked away and said my goodbyes to everyone else. Me and Grace were walking to our gate and I turned around, Dylan just sat there staring at us with tears falling down his face.