Chapter 35

*Grace POV*

      After Olivia talked to Jacob I took her to find mark. We walked into the hallway and he was there talking with Weston. "Mark!" I yelled and he looked over. He walked over leaving Weston by himself. "Hey Olivia." He said and hugged her. Weston then walked over but was stopped by Zach. They started talking so I went back in the meet and greet place. Almost all the fans were gone, just a couple were still there. Daniel walked over and put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "So, we are gonna watch a movie in here. Since there is a big tv, wanna stay?" He asked and I nodded. "All of you guys can stay." He added.

     After all the fans cleared out we got ready to watch a movie. Most of the guys left like, Kian, Ricky, JC, Trevor, Connor, Blake, Zach, Mark and Olivia, Dylan and Hayes. They wanted to go to the mall or something but everyone else stayed. Cameron put a movie in and then went to cuddle with Rosie. Me and Daniel were cuddling and we were scrunched up together. I turned to him and we both smiled, he started to lean and so did I. We kissed and I felt sparks again. I pulled away and smiled, then I turned my attention to the tv and started watching the movie. 

*Rosie POV*

          Me and Cameron were cuddling next to the wall. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. After a little while he lifted up my chin and just stared at me, I started to smile and so did he. The he kissed me. I pushed him away and he frowned. "Im dating Dylan, Im sorry Cam." I said, he looked down. "No, Im sorry. I know you are dating him and that was really stupid." I nodded and he laughed. "I forgive you." I said. "I wasn't asking for forgiveness. I don't regret it." I just shook my head and turned back to the tv.