Chapter 20

*Rosie POV*

           We both pulled away and smiled really big. "Dylan Dauzat I really like you." I said. "Rosie Lawley I really like you." I blushed and looked down but he lifted up my chin and kissed me again. "We can't kiss again." I said pulling away from him. "What! Why?" He said pulling my waist. I smirked and then everyone walked out of the building. He just smiled and walked to the boys. Hayes came up to me and just stood there. "What's going on?" I asked him. "I don't know, Dylan sent me over here to watch you." "Um, ok." I looked at Dylan and stuck my tongue out at him as I grabbed Hayes's hand and ran.

*Grace POV*

        I was trying to walk with Daniel but he kept moving away from me. I saw Rosie and Hayes running and laughing, it made me confused. We got into the van except for Rosie and Hayes, we don't know where they went. When we got back to the hotel I pulled Daniel up to my room. "What is going on with you?!" I yelled at him. "Im sorry Grace." I just looked at him, he was tearing up. "What?!" I yelled. "Spit it out." "Im just, really sorry. Its so stupid, we've only been dating for a couple weeks." Now I started to cry, I think I know what happened. "I kissed another girl. Not kissed like a peck but like full kiss." I just stood there, speechless, crying. He walked over to me and tried to hug me. I pushed him away. "How could you! How could you Daniel!" He just looked down and said sorry. I ran out the door and went to Jacob's room. I knocked and he came to the door. He saw me crying and frowned. "Come in." He said and let me in. I walked in and sat on his bed. He came over to me and hugged my side, I put my head in his chest. "Whats wrong?" He asked me. "Daniel, yeah, he cheated." He just hugged me tighter. Then Blake walked in, because its his room too. "Blake? Can you go get Rosie?" He nodded and left the room. Soon Rosie and Blake walked in. Rosie kneeled in front of me. "Whats wrong?" She asked me. "Daniel cheated." Jacob said. Rosie stood up and hugged me, then she left and slammed the door. "No! She's gonna tell Kian! Kian will kill him! She can't!" I said. "Blake?" Jacob said. The door closed Im assuming it was Blake leaving. 

*Rosie POV*

         "She dosent want you to tell Kian!" I turned around it was Blake. "I have to. She never cry's, like ever."Just thinking about my sister in pain made me start to tear up. "She's usually so strong." Blake came over and hugged me. I just cried into his chest, I don't even know why I was crying, but it was happening. I looked up and Weston started walking towards us, he was confused I could tell. Before he came over I walked away. I ran to Daniel's room and knocked very loudly, he came to the door. I slapped him and left. I then went to my room and Dylan was watching tv. He saw me and tried to hug me, I pushed him away. "Im fine Dylan, its Grace. Daniel cheated." He looked shocked. "Where is she?" "Jacobs room." He nodded and left. I followed him and he knocked on the door. Blake let him in and he saw me and smiled. I smiled back and walked into the room. Grace was talking to Dylan, he was cheering her up. She was smiling, that made me smile. She'll be ok.