Chapter 21

*Grace POV*

I decided to just stay in Jacob's room, I texted Nick just so he wasn't worried or anything. As means Jacob were laying on his bed there was a knock. Jacob got up and Kian walked in, I sat up. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Rose said you were here, I came to check in. How's everything?" I looked at Jacob then back at Kian. Then Daniel walked in because Jacob never closed the door. He had a huge red mark on his cheek, from what though? Kian looked at him then at me, I started to tear up just looking at him. "What happened?" He asked. Daniel looked from me to Kian. "Um Daniel you wanna tell him?" He looked down and I rolled my eyes. "Where'd you get that red mark?" Jacob asked. "Rosie slapped me." He answered. "Am I missing something! What the fuck?!" Kian screamed. "Daniel cheated." I said. Kian clenched his fist and looked at Daniel. "Kian don't!" I screamed but he already punched Daniel in the stomach and left. I know it seems bad but I smiled. Then I got up and Daniel walked over to me. "Please, forgive me." He said. "I forgive you, but we will never date again." He nodded and left. I started crying and Jacob came over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my back. We just stayed like that for a while, until we both wanted to pull away.

*Rosie POV*

I was watching tv and brushing my teeth. Dylan came out of the bathroom with no shirt on. I couldn't help but stare. "Don't drool dude." He said laughing. "It's just the toothpaste." I said and ran to spit it out. I walked back out and he still didn't have a shirt on. He walked over to me and pulled me close. He was about to kiss me but I put my finger up to his mouth. "I told you no more kissing." He frowned and pretended to cry, I just laughed. "When I get dressed we are going on an adventure!" He yelled and ran to the bathroom. When he came out he was dressed and he intertwined our fingers and we left. We were just walking, it was so pretty. It was dark and there were lights on in all the buildings. He looked at me and smiled. "Okay, I like you. You like me. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" That's all I've been waiting for him to ask me. "You are gonna be my first boyfriend of this tour, make it count." I said and smiled. "Is that a yes?" He asked confused. "Yes." We both smiled. He intertwined both of our hands and kissed my forehead. I was smiling so big. "Still no kisses?" He asked. I shook my head and he kissed me, he smiled into the kiss and then pulled away. "Let's continue our adventure, girlfriend." I giggled and ran ahead of him.

*Grace POV*

Jacob went to the corner store and got two ice cream cartons and spoons. When he came back I kissed his cheek and grabbed the ice cream. "I also bought a movie. It's my favorite Disney movie, just bear with me." I nodded and he pulled out Nemo. "That's my favorite Disney movie too!" I yelled and hugged him. We both smiled and then laid in the bed, watched the movie and had ice cream. I looked over at Jacob and he was smiling at the screen. It made me smile, this is all I want. All I need.