Chapter 55

*Bella POV*

          "Blake!" I yelled and ran to him once I saw him in the hotel. "Bella!" He enfolded me in a big hug and spinned me around. "I missed you." I said and he nodded. "You said you needed to talk to me too...?" I asked and he nodded, again. "Later." He said. "Zach!" I looked over at Rosie running over to Zach, with Dylan trailing behind her. They hugged and he kissed her cheek. "Ooo!" Blake yelled and covered his mouth with his hand. Zach started to blush and Rosie walked over to us. "Hey Bel." She said and hugged me, she smelled like peaches. She smiled at Blake and then wiggled her eyebrows at me, causing me to laugh. 

*Rosie POV*

         I know Bella and Blake would be such a cute couple! I used to love her and Jacob together but then I saw how Bella and Blake acted together, so cute! "Cameron Dallas, did you miss me!" I yelled and attacked him in a bear hug. "Who wouldn't miss you!" He said and poked my nose. "I didn't." Aaron said, I whacked him in the arm. "Cameron came over to my house." He said and Cam put his hands up, in defense. "Oh, your gonna regret that Dallas. Stay away from him Carpenter!" I then walked over to where Hunter, Weston, Brandon and Mark were. They started laughing and then I messed up Weston's hair and he turned around. "I missed you!" He said and hugged me, Hunter wouldn't take his eyes off me. "I missed you too. You didn't call me once!" "I don't have your number!" I laughed and grabbed his phone, putting my number in it.

*Bella POV*

          I didn't really know who else to go say hi to. Blake walked over to Weston and them so now I'm all alone. Apparently Grace and Daniel's plane was delayed so they won't be here till tomorrow. Then Jacob walked in with Taylor... Once he saw me he smiled and started heading towards me. I turned around but he tapped on my shoulder. "Hey Jacob." I said and he hugged me. "I missed you." I said, regretting it. "Bella!" Taylor yelled and picked me up. He ran with me over to the couches and threw me on one. "Jacob likes you." He said and sat next to me. I looked at him as he was talking to Rosie and Cam. "I know." "Do you like him?" "As a friend, I kinda like Blake. I don't think he likes me though." "Don't say that." He put his arm around me and messed up my hair. 

         "You need to get to know some more people on this tour. Lets go." He stood up and offered me his hand. "No, Im good." "No, your not." He pulled me up and dragged me over to Hunter and the others. Hunter and Taylor bro hugged. "Go stand with your boy toy." He whispered and pushed me to Blake. I started blushing and Blake and the others just stared at me. "Come with me." Blake pulled me over to the elevators and we walked in one. He didn't push the button so we were still on the first floor, the doors were closed though. "I need to tell you something." He said and grabbed my hand. "Just tell me you don't like me already." I closed my eyes and back away. 

        He gripped my hand tighter and I squinted open one eye. He was smiling and blushing. "Thats actually the exact opposite." He said. I opened both my eyes and started smiling. "Now close your eyes again." He said and I nodded, slowly while closing them. Then he kissed me, I was surprised but then kissed back. we pulled away once the elevators opened and the boys walked in. We both stood on opposite sides and just smiled at each other, he bit his lip. Oh god!