Chapter 46

*Grace POV*

              "Rosie! Wake up! We have to go get Bella!" I yelled at my sister, who was still sleeping. It was about 5am and we are both tired. "Call Cameron, using my phone. He's coming with us and tell him to bring Jacob, I fell something happening there." She said and walked to the bathroom. I took Rosie's hand and told Siri "Call Cameron." "I don't see a Cameron in your contacts." She said. I laughed and went to her contacts his name was 'Cammy Hammy.' "Cammy Hammy? Really Rosie!" I yelled and she laughed. I pressed call and he picked up on the third ring. "Hey baby! Is it time to pick up your friend?" He said, perky. "Yeah, baby." I said, laughing. "Oh sorry. I thought you were Rosie." "I could tell but yeah meet us in our room. And bring Jacob and Aaron, too, if you want." "Will do. See you soon." I hung up at threw her phone on the bed.

              I turned the tv on and started watching SpongeBob. A couple minutes in there was a knock. "Get the door!" Rosie yelled, still in the bathroom. I opened it to Cam, Aaron and a very sleepy Jacob. "Where's Rosie?" Cam asked. "In the bathroom. She's been there for a while." He nodded and walked in there with her. "Can I lay down?" Jacob asked and I nodded. "I brought food!" Aaron said and threw a bag of chips at me. "Let's go!" Rosie and Cam said at the same time as they walked out of the bathroom. Jacob was sleeping so I tickled his foot and he jumped up. "Ugh!" He groaned and sat up, Cam started laughing and put him on his back.

AIRPORT

           "Bella!" I yelled once I saw her. I ran to her and hugged her, tight. "Hey Grace!" She said and we pulled away. I smiled and we hooked arms. "Who's that cutie?" She asked, I laughed noticing she was pointing to Jacob and Blake. "Which one?" I asked. "Both." I laughed and Rosie ran over. "Hey!" She said and hugged Bella. "Um, Chris and Crawf say hi. Sorry I wasn't there when you were visiting." Bella said. "It's fine." "Where's Daniel?" She asked and made a funny face, causing me and Rosie to laugh. "Over there, I think." I said and stood on my tippy toes looking over Cameron's head. "Wanna meet Jacob?" Rosie asked and pulled her away.

*Rosie POV*

               I know Bella and Jacob will be super cute as a couple! I need them together! "Jacob! This is Bella! Bella this is Jacob!" I yelled and pushed them together, then left. I was then pulled by my arm. I looked to see Cameron pulling me. "What are you doing Dallas?" I asked and he stopped walking. He started smiling really really big. "What?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Rumor has it, Zach is going to ask you out." He whispered. "What! No he can't!" "You totally like him, plus you and Dylan aren't together anymore." "I still love him though." "Sure you do. Remember kissing Hunter? Like four times?" "Well I still like Dylan, a lot. And not really Zach." "Stop lying to yourself and say yes." He said and left. I looked at Bella and Jacob, they were laughing. I looked at Grace, her and Daniel were kissing. Gross but seriously, I need a boyfriend.