Chapter 54

*Rosie POV*

           "Rosie, wake up. We have to get to the airport." Dylan said shaking me awake. I pulled the blanket over my face and he ripped it off the bed. "Dylan!" I yelled. "Rosie, come on." "Fine, kiss me first." I put my arms out and he jumped into them, then kissed me. I started laughing into it and he pulled me out of the bed, not breaking the kiss. "Get dressed." He said and walked to his suitcase. "Turn the lights on." I said and he did. It was now too bright and I could barley see anything because I was squinting. "Im just gonna wear my pjs, I'm not getting dressed." I said and sat on the ground even though the blue carpet was scratchy. "You sure? Your only wearing underwear and a sweater you know?" He said, laughing. I looked down and realized i didn't have pants on. 

         "Throw me my sweatpants, will ya." I said and he chucked them at me. They hit me in the face and now my hair is probably worse than it was before. "Ready yet?" He asked a little while later. I guess I fell back asleep.... "Yep, can't wait to see everyone." I said and stood up. He grabbed both of our suitcases and we headed downstairs. "Shh, Allie and my mom fell asleep down here last night." He said and covered my mouth. I walked in the living room, where they were and smiled at Allie laying on the couch in her mothers arms. I walked over to her and kneeled down. "Ill miss you." I said and kissed her head. Then her mom started moving her arms and I stood up. "Rosie?" She asked, I nodded. 

          "I was just saying bye to Allie, even though she's sleeping." I said and pointed to her. "Oh, are you leaving so early?" "Sadly, yes. Ill miss you." "Ill miss you too, honey." She stood up and gave me a hug. "Mom?" Allie asked. "Sorry, I probably woke her up." I said. "Its fine, she needs to get in her own bed anyway." "Bye Rose!" She said and hugged me at my knees. "You need to come back soon, ok?" She said. "For sure, if you guys will have me." I looked at her mom and she smiled. "Id love to. Your a lovely guest. Allie go say bye to your brother, then head to bed. It is only like one thirty." Allie gave me one last hug and ran outside to where Dylan was putting the suitcases in the car. 

     "Are you driving us?" I asked. "Yeah, Ill meet you in the car. Let me just get a glass of water." I nodded and walked outside. I smiled at Dylan tickling Allie and her little laugh. He's gonna be a great father. "I love you Allie!" He yelled as she was running into the house. "I love you too Dylan!" She yelled and ran passed me. He walked over to me. "Did you have fun?" He asked. "A lot." He smiled and grabbed my waist and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too."

*Grace POV*

             "Grace!" Daniel said from the bedroom door frame. "Im up, Im up." I said and rolled over to my other side. He then walked to the window and opened the curtains. "No. No. No." I said and pulled the covers over my head. He started laughing. I peeked out and realized it was only three am so it was still dark out. "Really? You didn't even open your eyes." He then turned on the light. "Daniel, Im so tired." He sat next to me on the bed and stroked my hair. I gave him a weird look. "Im not a fucking cat Daniel, what the heck." He started laughing again and kissed my head. "Come on, ill get you some of my sweatpants and a big shirt." He walked to his room and I closed my eyes again.

        He threw the clothes at me and tried to take the covers off me but I was holding on tight. "You know what. Im up." I whisper yelled, trying not to wake everyone else up. I stood up and hit his arm. "You love me." He said. "Haha. Funny joke." He started to pout and I laughed. "That hurts the heart." I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it and then once he 'caught it' he put it on his ass. "Kiss my ass honey." He started laughing again and so did i. "Your such an idiot." I said while shaking my head. "But Im your idiot." "That is true." I kissed him and then hit him in the butt. "Let me make a snapchat for my story." He said and pulled out his phone. "Guys, Im leaving home...Back to tour life." He said and I was just smiling like a complete idiot the whole time. 

         Then he started to film another one. "Face swap?" He asked me and I nodded, laughing. It was so funny, neither of us looked like actual human beings.  He posted it to his story and then we walked downstairs with our luggage. "Breakfast?" I nodded and he threw me two chocolate chip granola bars. "Thanks." He nodded and we watched tv and ate our "breakfast." He grabbed my hand and I put my head on his shoulder. We were watching Friends like always. "Joeys my favorite." We both said at the same time then high fived. "I knew there was a reason I liked you." I said and he fake gasped. "You know I love you Daniel." I said. "I love you too Gracie." 

*Bella POV*

           "Crawford! Get yo ass up! Your favorite sister is leaving today!" I yelled in his ear. He pushed my head and I almost fell on top of a lap. "Fuck you, go away. Its four am." He said. I walked into Chris's room and he was snoring really loud. "Chrisy!" I said and jumped on his bed until he woke up. "Bella, what could you possibly want." He said and pulled my leg so I fell. "Im leaving and I wanted to say goodbye." He nodded and stood up. He gave me a hug and then pushed me out of his room. I swear I heard him lock the fricken door. I didn't know what else to do so I decided to go annoy Crawf again. Jumping on Chris's bed worked, so ill try that.

          I started jumping and singing the ABCs. "Good to know you know the alphabet. But seriously, let me sleep." I laid down next to him and started to poke his face. "Bella!" He grabbed my hands and I started laughing really obnoxiously on propose. "Go wake up mom and dad. I love you and ill miss you. Is that good enough?" He said. "Ill take it." I stood up and ran to my parents room. They were already awake and getting ready to go downstairs and drive me to the airport. "Ready?" My mom asked. I nodded fast and ran down the steps to the front door. 

Blake- Cant wait to see you! I really miss you! ;)

BellaBaby- I miss you too! See you soon<3

Blake- <3 I need to talk to you also....

BellaBaby- Ok...What?

Blake- I have to do it in person...bye!

BellaBaby- Bye...