Chapter η (Eta)

Chapter η (Eta)

The man with the eyepatch stood completely still as the building above him collapsed. He had always knew a day like this would come, and he had rigged the building to blow just incase. Safely underground, the blast had no affect on him or his most treasured invention. He was watching it right now, inclosed in a pool of water filled with deadly sharks. He was fighting them off with his barehanded and he's been under the water for a good half hour now and still going strong. He heard footsteps behind him and looked around. A man walked towards him. The man was wearing a long dark tench coat, dark pants and a hat that covered the rest of his face that wasn't already covered by his long hair.

"Nice day for fireworks," he said, his voice cold and menacing. "Too bad we have to be inside and miss all the fun," the eyepatch man said.

"You called for me?"

"Yes, I have a job for you," the eyepatch man said with a smile. "Four children that aren't supposed to be alive in the first place are missing. I need you to-"

"Fix that problem?" the man with the hat said. "I'll cost ya."

"Yeah, yeah I know," the eyepatch man replied. "Just make sure they are brought back here, alive. I'll pay any price." The man with the trench coat smiled a cold evil smile.

"You'll regret saying that" he said as the eyepatch man turned back to the pool. Six sharks were dead already and the boy hadn't come back up for air.

"Oh and one more thing," he said turning back around. But the room was empty. No one there, but the door was bolted and only he had the key. "I hate it when he does that," he said and turned back around. Time was running out before the bridge will collapse. Then all hope will be lost.