Chapter Mu

I was informed that this needed a title...so the new title for this is "Titans: Titanomachy."

Enjoy.

Chapter Mu

Alpha reacted faster than his team. He threw his hands in the air and wrapped them around his head in a circle. Instantly the molecules in the air around him changed into a stronger more solid element. With in a millisecond, the Titans were enclosed in a solid metal dome. The first round of shots echoed through out the dome as the bullets struck the side. The walls dented slightly with every shot but held.

"This should hold us," Alpha yelled over the echo. "But for only so long."

"I have an idea," Epsilon said, suddenly the dome echoed with the sound of metal scraping along metal and then clicking into place. The rest of the team, with out Epsilon saying anything else, knew exactly what to do.

Beta went up to the dome and placed her hand on the wall and closed her eyes. A second later, Gamma received a mental image from her. She nodded and the dome was illuminated with a glowing green hue.

"Now," Epsilon yelled, diving head first through the portal. His vision suddenly changed to reveal the large room with the flashing light. Epsilon was quickly falling, directly facing one of the robots. He extended his arm towards it. It turned around too late. Epsilon quickly sliced through it, cutting it clean in half. The rest of the robots turned and focused their fire on Epsilon. Before they could do that however, Epsilon fell through another green mist, reappearing behind the dome, which was now open.

"Lets move," Epsilon said and took off running, with the rest of his team trailing close behind. The robotic team recovered quickly and took off after them. Epsilon quickly held two fingers together and used them to point to the left. Alpha and Gamma ran off and took the next left turn while Beta and Epsilon ran forward. Half the robots turned to follow Alpha while the other half continued forward.

"Epsilon, this hallway flips around in a large circle," Beta thought to Epsilon. "Make a right up here." He nodded, slowly vanishing and made a quick right while Beta ran forward.

"Well then, lets just sneak attack them," Epsilon thought back. "They'll never see," but Epsilon's train of thought stopped as he looked back and saw half the robots had turned and followed him. He looked down and noticed he was still invisible. He turned right and so did the robots. Epsilon cursed softly.

"Our powers don't affect them," He said aloud softly. "Which means," He said, his voice trailing off. He doubled his speed and ran, turning the corner again to see Beta running towards him. She turned and held up her arms to prepare for the robots flying at her. She was distracted by what was in front of her that she didn't notice the several flying threats behind her.

"Beta!" Epsilon yelled, turning visible again. He ran at her and slid around her, pushing himself up into the air once he was behind her. He dove to the ground again, stabbing the closest enemy, impaling it on his wrist blade. He landed on his other hand and pushed off again, doing the same thing to another robotic flyer. He landed on his feet again and shook the debris from his arms with one smooth motion.

"We can't do anything against them," Epsilon yelled at Beta, before turning around and roundhouse kicking another against the wall, causing it to shatter into pieces. "Our powers are useless against them."

"Yeah I know," Beta said, ducking as one flew at her head. Epsilon grabbed it and threw it to the ground, stepping on the pieces for good measure. "Had to learn the hard way though." She turned, grabbing a robot around the neck and smashing it against the wall. Right at that moment, the rest of the flying androids circled them, surrounding them completely.