Chapter Zeta *New*

Authors Note: More TItans (yeay) Here are some faces you may remember. Enjoy

P.S. I changed the name Shadow to Pulse, just so you guys could see how it looked. Any one have an opinion on what name is better?

Chapter Zeta

The team jumped; it was so sudden and surprising that they weren't expecting it. He was blind and deaf and yet he was able to see them inside another room. They didn't know what to do so they just stayed still, trying to think.

They heard him sigh. He quickly ripped out of the straight jacket and quickly removed the blindfold and earphones. He turned to face them, staring at them directly in the eye.

"I can see you," he said suddenly. Gamma was the first to move. A green mist appeared in front of the window and she slowly walked through it. Hesitantly, the team followed. They emerged in the small room they were just looking into, on the other side of the room however, was a mirror instead of a window.

The teenager just stared at them for a second, trying to figure out who they were, the rest of them stood there in silence.

"So..." Gamma said, breaking the tension. "Do you like fighting?" He just smiled at the comment.

"It's a means to an end," he replied with a shrug.

"What's the end?" Pulse asked. He pondered the question for a second before answering.

"Life," he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That was some amazing fighting you just did," Epsilon said suddenly. "I have never seen anyone fight like that."

"Thanks, I've spend many years perfecting it," he replied. "But I'm sure I don't need to tell you guys that. You know the drill."

"Who are you?" Beta asked.

"Well, I'm just like you. They call me Omega. I don't remember my real name so you guys can just call me that." Omega replied.

"How did you see us?" Alpha asked.

"You guys sure do ask a lot of questions," Omega said suddenly. They all looked at each other uneasy, worried that they offended him. The last thing they wanted to do was to make him angry. He quickly held up his hands as if to say, 'It's ok.'

"Well, like you, I've been trained and experimented on to have super human powers. I've just been trained to sense the subtle vibrations in the earth and changes in the air current that would tell me if someone was nearby, which is exactly why I can see you, even though you are invisible."

They all looked at each other, then at the mirror to confirm that they were, indeed, invisible. Epsilon quickly removed the invisibility and they all reappeared, the small room looking even smaller.

"Also," Omega continued as if nothing had changed. "My reflexes are sharper and have mastered several fighting techniques."

"Impressive," Epsilon said simply.

"Now I have a question for you," Omega said. They all leaned in forward, listening. "You are experiments like me. But, I've 'felt' your progress, since you left your cell. I've seen," he said using air quotes. "Your fighting style. You're not bad. But what I've deducted from this is that you are trying to escape." They didn't reply. They just stood there for a minute but Omega reasoned from their reaction that he was correct.

"I want in," he said suddenly. They didn't reply at once, they each looked at each other. Alpha looked over at Epsilon, who nodded then turned to Beta who mimicked the act. Gamma and Pulse did the same. Alpha then turned to Omega and nodded.