Chapter 40 : Wear Me

Songs
Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry
Feels Like Vegas by Tinashe

We walk out onto the streets and get greeted by the heat. "This is crazy." Jeff says. "Hey, now you should be used to the heat." I say. Jeff chuckles and wraps his arm around Megan. My smile fades as I see Jonathan walking far from me putting a big gap between us.

"Where to?" Jeff asks. "Planet Hollywood." Megan says smiling. Jeff nods and we cross the street with a big crowd.

Someone bumps into me and grabs my purse from me. "Not this again." I say removing my heels but Jonathan and Jeff were already chasing the guy.

When Megan and I reach the side walk we try looking for the boys but they were nowhere to be found. We wait for about 15 minutes before they return back. Jonathan holds my purse in his hands.

"Thank you." I say to them. They nod and I pull Jonathan into a kiss. Jeff whistles and I blush as Jonathan and I pull out the kiss and he grabs my hand.

When we finally pick a restaurant to eat at we all get seated quick due to Jeff and Jonathan's being famous.

"So what exactly happened between you and your siblings?" Jeff asks. "They came here for a vacation and didn't invite me because I'm too much drama and almost got them killed." I say. "Alina, they didn't die though. I mean it's not your fault that this psycho girl wanted your head on a stick. She killed your child. They didn't have to go through anything like that, you did. Geez you would think they would at least have some sympathy." Jeff says scoffing.

"Maybe because they're a bit crazy from their father. I mean we had different fathers and we're not crazy." Jeff says.

"That's not it." I say chuckling. Jonathan smiles and nods. "Must be." Megan says. "Eh you three shut up." I say as I spot the big family eating two tables by us. "Maybe they're turning into Danise. Stalking people." Jeff says.

"Shut up they're walking towards us." I say rolling my eyes. Jeff chuckles and Cody and Michelle walk up to the table. "You must know that we're not on their team." Michelle says. "Seems like you are." Jeff spits. "Oh please, Jeff you know we favor you more than them." Cody says. "Keep talking, because yours words just go through one ear and out the other." He says.

Michelle sighs and turns to me. "Your welcomed to sit at the table." She says. "Really because as of right now they're glaring at me." I say looking at them. "Don't pay attention them. Pay attention to us." Michelle says.

"And why I should I? You both stayed quiet and still when Mark was opening his loud and annoying mouth as he shot words at me that hurt worst than bullets." I say. "We're sorry." Cody says. "I'm sorry Michelle, but what you two did will never be forgotten." I say turning back to my table. "And why is that? Because we didn't invite you?" Mark asks walking up to us.

"News flash Alina everything isn't about you." He says. "Please Mark shut your dirty mouth. Without me you would be lonely. Without me you wouldn't have my sisters who happens to be blind and not know what she loves." I say.

"Oh please she would love me if she wasn't blind." Mark says. "Oh sure." I say nodding. "Anyway, as of right now I look at you guys not as siblings but as people who stab others in the back." I say standing up. "If mom was here Alina she would not be proud of you." Michelle says.

"Why? Because I ran off to LA to fall in love but to only be heartbroken with four children and be pregnant? Or is it because I'm back with Jonathan? Or maybe it's because I'm not with the father of my children. Don't give me that if mom was here crap Michelle. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the one who stabbed your sister in the back. So mom would be proud of me because you know what? I turned my life around and made it better than it was. While you guys are going down hill with boxes on your back and taking it out on people because it's too heavy. I'm the one mom is proud of, as for you? Your the one she's embarrassed to call her daughter." I say slamming a 100 dollar bill on the table that pays for the food.

"Let's go." I say. Jeff laughs and stands up. "My sister can roast." He says. "That's my cousin!" Patrick says. I turn and am surprised he heard everything. "How are you here?" I ask as we leave the restaurant. "Um NHL awards duh." Patrick says rolling his eyes. "What about New York?" I ask. "We canceled are trip to after the awards." He says.

"Oh I see." I say nodding. Patrick nods and Keilani joins us. "Hey baby where'd you go?" Patrick asks starting a conversation with her.

"So what's up with you two?" Patrick asks. "What's do you mean?" I ask. "You and Michelle." Patrick says. "Oh please don't get her started on it." Jeff says. "Yes, please we've had enough family drama for a year." Jonathan says. I nod and Jonathan wraps his arm around my waist.

"Tell me something. You okay?" He whispers. "I'm fine." I say nodding. "Alina, your siblings just turned on you. No one could ever be fine from that." Jonathan says kissing my forehead. "I don't want to talk about this now. We're in Las Vegas, suppose to be having fun." I say. Jonathan nods and sigh. "We'll be talking about this later though." He says poking my nose before kissing me.

"Let's go." Patrick says. "Where to?" I ask. "The club duh." He says. "What's up with you and the word duh?" I ask laughing. "I don't know." He says shrugging.

I chuckle and we all start making our way to the closest club.

~*~
We walk into the club and the loud music fills the room and also the gross smell of alcohol.

"How many?" Jeff asks. "Um two for me." Jonathan says. "None for me." I say. "Um one." Megan says smiling. "Three for the two of us." Patrick says. Jeff nods and counts all of them before leaving.

When he comes back he struggles with seven beers in his hands.

Everyone begins to drink I sit awkwardly. The club is fun for people who can drink and dance. As for me, I can't do none.

"Wanna dance?" Patrick asks Keilani. She nods and they both leave the table. Jeff and Megan leave shortly, but Jonathan and I stay.

"You sure you don't want to dance?" Jonathan asks as he spots my face filled with boredom. "I'm scared for my baby." I say. "You two will be fine." He says kissing me as he stands up. I sigh knowing I wasn't going to win this one and walk to the dance floor with him.

We walk towards the two couples who dance as if it was their last night with their lover. I chuckle and Jonathan begins to guide my body as we dance. "I don't know if I should watch my cousin. grind on my teammate." Patrick yells. Keilani laughs and Jonathan. "And now Jonathan is thrusting her." Patrick yells.

"Well that's my sister." Jeff yells. We all laugh and Jonathan flips them off. "God you are just jealous that Alina is pregnant and still can move." Jonathan yells. I laugh and we all keep dancing.