Chapter 54 : One For Me

Songs :I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly ft

Songs :
I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Forever by Chris Brown
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

~*~
Hair + white shoes + wedding gown is Alina's outfit.
Red bridesmaids dress + silver shoes are the bridesmaids outfits.
Tuxedo are the groomsmen and Jonathan's outfit.

~*~
2 weeks later I found me getting ready in the arena for my wedding day. Everyone was here, including my 'family'. Keilani is my maid of honor and Jaclyn, Beatrice, and Natalie are my bridesmaids.

"I love these dresses." Beatrice says admiring the bridesmaids dress. "Wow." Natalie says walking in the room and seeing my hair and makeup already done. "Everyone is beginning to show up." Natalie says. I smile and turn to my mirror. "It's beautiful thank you Jaclyn." I say as she finished my hair. She nods and I begin to get dressed.

Dad walks in and smiles. "You look gorgeous Alina." Dad says placing a kiss on my forehead. "If your mom would of seen you now she would be so proud of you." He says smiling. "She's watching don't worry." I say smiling. Dad smiles and places a hand on my shoulder. "Jonathan is one nervous wreck." He says. "Are you serious?" I ask. Dad nods and I begin to feel anxious.

"It's alright calm down." Jaclyn says smiling. I nod and look at the time. It was almost time for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk out. When Jonathan and I paired up the couples it was David and Keilani, Patrick and Jaclyn, Corey and Natalie, and Andrew and Beatrice.

The reception was going to be on the ice, I was worried about people falling or it getting too cold but then Jonathan made the idea of handing out blankets. It was a pretty smart idea although we could of just told people in the invitations bring your own blankets in case you get cold.

I was starting to get nervous as the clock ticked closer to the time I start walking down the aisle. But before I could even think again Jaclyn was telling me it's time. My dad walks me to the doors that lead to the ice rink. It was a longer walk compared to a regular aisle in a church which made it difficult for me to function.

The carpet that led to the altar was made up of pictures of Jonathan and I through the years. "Ready?" Dad asks me as he links my arm with his. I take a deep breath. "Yes." I say smiling. I was marrying the love of my life how couldn't I be ready. I was excited now.

A Thousand Years begins to play and Camila and Grace make their way down the aisle followed by Dad and I.

For the first time in two days I finally see Jonathan. He smiles and I do also. "He's crying, oh my." Dad whispers. I smile and dad turns to me. "You are too?" He asks. "Dad, stop or I'll cry more." I say as a tear falls from my eye. David places both hands on Jonathan shoulder and whispers something to him making Jonathan smile wider.

When my dad I reach the altar Jonathan stares at me. "Why are you crying?" He asks wiping his tears. "How can I not? I'm marrying the man of my dreams." I say trying my best to stop. Jonathan smiles and Dad hands my hand over to Jonathan.