Chapter 16 : Yikes

Songs :
Let It Be by Labrinth

Alec left the next day and I still had two days left in Chicago so I spent the remaining time with Patrick and Chase.

Today our plan was to go visit Chase then have dinner with the team.

I got dressed in my best, yet comfortable clothes. A grey shirt, leather jacket, jeans, and some black heels.

Once I'm finished with my makeup I walk downstairs slowly

Once I'm finished with my makeup I walk downstairs slowly. "Now, now be careful Alina." Patrick says handing me my coffee. I roll my eyes and take a sip of the hot coffee.

"What? You going for the bad girl look now?" He asks. "Jesus Pat, why do you always judge Alina? I think she looks beautiful." Keilani says smiling as Patrick pulls her to his side.

"You think?" Patrick asks. "It's a fact." He says walking to the kitchen counter to grab his car keys. "Okay let's go."

~*~

We get to Chase's hospital room and we find Jonathan and Danise there. "Why don't we come back later Alina?" Patrick asks. I turn to him and shake my head. "I'm fine." I say sitting down next to Chase.

Chase smiles and grabs ahold of my hand. "I got your letter. Even though it was ripped to shreds." He says. "Thank you Alina."

I smile and nod. "How are you anyways?" He asks looking down at my stomach. "I'm doing fine." I lie. I didn't want to talk about me, in fact I didn't want to talk. I just wanted to spend time with Chase before, well you know.

Corey walks in with a bunch of coffee cups. "Hello." He says smiling. We all smile at him and he hands out the coffee.

"Ew what is this? I only take nonfat milk." Danise says holding it away from her body. Everyone stares at her and Corey glares at her.

"I'm sorry, if you don't like than get up and get it yourself." He says rolling his eyes. Danise rolls her eyes and places the cup on nightstand.

"Hey Alina." Corey says sitting down next to me. "Hi." I say. "Congratulations on that award." He says giving me a hug. "Thank you." I say. He nods and stares at his coffee cup.

"How long you staying out here before you head back out to LA?" Corey asks turning to me. "I leave in two days." I say nodding. Corey nods and turns to Danise. "How about you? How long are you staying here before you head back to hell?" He asks.

Patrick chokes on his drink and Chase laughs. As for Danise she looked pissed. "Don't Corey." Jonathan scolds. "And of course your on her side, you do realize she pushed Alina and killed her baby? Yet you still can't realize how that Danise shouldn't even be in this room right now. She has never been there for Chase, she has killed a child, and she has also made you leave your fiancé on the altar who happens to be in this room. She isn't for you Jonathan and I can't even stand being in the same room as you, because you made the choice of staying with her." Corey says.

"As for Alina, I can't speak for her." He adds turning to me. I smirk and turn to Danise, "Don't start a fight if you aren't going to win it." I say winking before standing up.

Danise laughs and smiles. "Just don't regret those words Alina," I chuckle and shake my head. "Oh trust me, I won't be regretting anything." I say.

May the games start.