Chapter 47 : No Piece

Jonathan wanted to stay in today and just watch tv all day

Jonathan wanted to stay in today and just watch tv all day. I didn't argue. I was tired and just wanted to lay down.

We were laying down in the guest bedroom watching A League of Their Own.

"I don't get it." Jonathan says as the girls get to see their uniforms. "What's not to get?" I ask laughing. "Well, they'll be playing baseball, but why get those ballerina dresses?" Jonathan asks.

"Jonathan these days ladies are treated unfair compared to men. They think woman can't do the same as men." I say. "That's just wrong." Jonathan says. "Well, it's reality." I say shrugging.

Jonathan chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Don't worry I'll protect us from reality." He says. "I'm look forward to that." I say chuckling as Jonathan wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm sure my dad wants to hangout with us." Jonathan says. I nod and slowly get up. I slip on one of Jonathan's hoodies and walk downstairs.

Bryan sat on the couch with David as they played a game goldfish. "Goldfish." David says and Bryan sighs as he reaches for a card from the stack in between them.

"Really guys goldfish?" Jonathan asks laughing. "What? It was the only game David knew." Bryan says pointing at David. "Hey now don't blame me for not caring about card games." David says raising his arms in the air.

I smile and Bryan turns to us. "Why don't we go out to eat?" He asks. Jonathan turns to me afraid it my violate are 'staying in day'. "Sure." I say smiling. Jonathan needed to spend time with his dad.

"Good, I'll get ready." He says walking to his room. I nod and I look at my phone. It was filled with text from Patrick telling me the places he went to in New York. "Who's that?" Jonathan asks as he sneaks a look at my phone. "Patrick." I say replying back to him. "He went to your elementary school?" Jonathan asks reading. "Keep your eyes up." I say covering my phone. Jonathan rolls his eyes and I smile.

"Okay love birds go get dressed." David says walking to his room,

" David says walking to his room,