*40*

Anna:

We are back home! Well we have been home for 3 days now. It was nice to be able to bring Em along since she had an amazing time. I won 2 awards so that was a bonus! I also went to the baseball game on Saturday with Charlie and Skylar. I personally don't like baseball so I have no idea who won or what all the things people were shouting out but Charlie had a good time so that is the main thing. 

I was currently home alone sine kids were a school and Brittany had taken Brody to her mums house since she needed to go and talk to her. I didn't want to go since her and her mum just don't stop talking. I mean Britt says we will be 10 minutes and then that turns into about 2 hours and I get so bored, there is only so much of them two together I can take. 

Since I was a little bored I decided to go on my laptop and do some shopping, I didn't need anything but shopping is good and I am too lazy to go to the mall because I don't want pictures being taken of me. It get's a little annoying sometimes. I really wanted to get inbuilt trampoline. We have one but I want a bigger one that is in the ground, I think they are cool. Just because I am 20 does not mean I can't have one! I love them.

 Just because I am 20 does not mean I can't have one! I love them

After about an hour of shopping I bought quite a lot. Also I have someone coming tomorrow to fit an in ground trampoline! It is going to take a few days though since they have to dig the hole. Luckily the garden grass area is behind the pool area.

^That picture isn't that garden, just an example^

"Babe I am back" I heard Britt say 

Then I seen Brody running into the living room. He is getting a lot better at running and walking. I picked him up and put him on my lap, kissing his forehead.

"Did my baby boy have fun with your nanny?" I said softly 

He nodded his head happily and giggled. I laughed at him and placed him on the floor where he began to play with his toys. I got up and headed to the kitchen and seen Brittany eating some sort of noodle thing, it looked horrible.

"Britt what the fuck is that!" I cringed 

"Chicken noodles and don't swear when you know Brody is near!" She told me and I just rolled my eyes 

"Fuckkkk" I whispered walking away 

I looked at her and smirked, mouthing 'fuck' again just to annoy her, I love being annoying. It's just what I am good at!

"Anna!" She said sternly 

I laughed and walked away. She acts like my mum sometimes and I find it too funny, I can be mature when I need to be but away from the cameras and the public I am just a normal 20 year old, sometimes still a 17 year old because I am so childish but I don't think I should act older than I am but people think I should because others won't take me seriously. Sometimes I do just want to go out with my friends for a night out but I know that people will bash me for it, I mean I have 2 kids at 20 years old. I don't regret having them at all but I just regret the age I had them. I just want to be like every other 20 year old I know. I sighed and got my phone out, texting Grace. She has been one of my best-friends since I was little but I haven't seen her in so long!