*52*

Anna:

I was currently at the gym. It was Thursday so the meeting about PP3 was today. I haven't seen Ester, Rebel, etc. in so long! I told Britt I would meet her there. Brody was with Mark at the park so I would meet him there after I finish at the gym and then head to the meeting. I don't know why I decided to go to the gym but here I am. It felt good though.

After an hour I decided to leave otherwise I would be late. I had a quick drink and headed out to my car. I was seriously sweating buckets right now! I opened my window so the whole way to the park I had an amazing breeze which cooled me down. 

I regret going to the gym before this meeting because now I feel all gross and want a shower. At least I don't smell gross!

It wasn't too warm today but it wasn't cold. I was wearing a sports bra and shorts since I don't like wearing tank tops to the gym. Brody was in some camo jogging bottoms and a hoodie. He looked so cute and cosy! He was also in his little black vans.

 He looked so cute and cosy! He was also in his little black vans

Once I had picked Brody up I headed to the meeting. 

"Since when have you had your belly pierced?!" Britt asked me 

"Since I was like 17. I am so glad you noticed" I sassed 

"Strange. I would love to hug you but you've been to the gym and not showered sooo"

"I don't smell!" I pouted sadly 

We had a quick kiss and headed into the room. Elizabeth and Ester weren't here yet but everyone else said there hellos and had hugs etc. Brody was on my hip at the moment but when he saw Rebel he screamed happily. He has only met Rebel a few times but adores her! I laughed and handed him to Rebel. 

"I am so tired" I groaned 

"I never understand why you go to the gym Kendrick. I mean, look at that body!" Anna C laughed 

"Alright C, she is mine" Britt joked 

We laughed and continued talking and joking around until Ester and Elizabeth finally showed up. I am normally the one who is late but not today!

********

The meeting was now over, the movie sounds good and I honestly can't wait to start filming! Brody had fallen asleep, he has been running around like a loon, no one cared since we never take meeting seriously here. We are all very unprofessional people.

"See you all soon for script rehearsals" The film crew smiled 

Everyone said there goodbyes and headed out. I was meeting Britt at home since we didn't come here together, I took Brody with me.

When I had gotten home I went and put Brody in his bed and then decided to shower since I was all gross from the gym.  

"I love how you greet me when you came in the door" 

"Holy fluffy shit, you scared me! Ever heard of knocking? I am trying to shower" I huffed 

"Oh shush, we always shower together, this is no different" She smirked

I flicked water at her and she laughed, walking out. She is such a freak.

Once I was out the shower, I grabbed some shorts and a crop top and quickly got changed. I don't think that we are doing anything else today but I didn't want to get into chilling clothes because just in case we do go out.

I walked down the stairs and my phone began to ring, it was the school. What has Charlie done now.

S: Hello Miss. Kendrick, The ambulance has just arrived at the school because Charlie has-

I didn't even let them finish. I hung up and got my car keys, running out to the car, shouting to Britt that I would tell her later. I know she would be worried but I was not wasting anytime.

When I had finally got to the school I seen it was still there, thank god! 

"What has happened?!" 

"He was in sport playing rugby and the group just got a little too rough, causing him to brake his arm. We were waiting for you to arrive so he can go to the hospital" His teacher told me

I headed to see him and he had such a puffy read face, he wasn't crying anymore though. I didn't want to look at his arm because I don't do broken bones or blood.

*****

"It's fine babe, we will make it less plain when we get home" I told Charlie

He hated how he got plain white so we are going to draw something interesting for him. On our way home we stopped at Wendy's to get him some food.

"Let me draw whatever you want" Emily said as she sat on the sofa

Charlie nodded and they both headed in the dining room. Them two are so lovely when they get on but when they don't, it's like world war 3! They argue most the time so this is rare to see.

Me and Britt were sitting in the living room, Brody was on the floor playing with his toys and watching Toy Story. 

"You excited for PP3?" Britt asked

"Yeah, It seems so interesting. I just don't want to go out of town for a month" I huffed

"The kids can come with us but they can't come to New York" 

"Yeah that does suck but atleast I will have you" I smiled and we had a kiss

"Mum look how cool it is!" Charlie smiled, showing us his cast

I smiled and ended up taking a picture of it.

*Very shitty but I have no ideas! Leave some suggestions on chapters and I will do them. Errors checked later!*