*50*

Anna:

We was going to Disney today. We flew out yesterday and are going home tomorrow evening. We came to Orlando because Em had a trip with her school here and they had to make their own way here, which sucked for the families who couldn't afford that so there were only about 15 people from Em's class on this trip. 

While Em was with her school me ad Britt decided to take Charlie and Brody to Disney since we had nothing to do while Em was out with the school, plus we haven't been here since Brody was born. Once we was all changed and ready to go we headed out. Disney was only about 5 minutes from our hotel so we only had to get a tram there. We have already been noticed since we landed last night so I just hope we don't get bugged since we have both Charlie and Brody with us. Charlie used to hate paps and people coming up to us but he now doesn't and wants to come to an award show soon. 

*Outfits*

How Britt was wearing jeans I will never know since it's pretty hot today

"Mummy up" Brody mumbled and I placed him on my hip

He is pretty good at walking without running off but he is still a little devil and runs off sometimes which I am hoping will not happen today since it's pretty busy and he is only 2 so I will probably keep him on my hip most the time since we didn't bring his stroller with us.

I seriously love Disney! I may be 21 next month but I can still be a Disney fan girl! 

********

We was all currently in one of the little cafes having a drink and something to eat before we head back to the hotel. We have had an amazing day, we went on a few rides, watched a few little shows and Brody and Charlie had there picture taken with nearly every Disney character! A few fans even came up to us, I knew people were taking pictures but thankfully they just left us alone.

"Guessing these two are tired" Britt laughed and I agreed 

They had both fallen asleep. I picked up Brody and placed him on my hip and Britt did the same with Charlie, he is small enough and light enough! We decided to then make our way out, getting on the tram and going back to our room. We had a two bedroom hotel room. One room for me and Britt and then the other bedroom has two double beds for Em and Charlie. There was also a bed for Brody in our room but we didn't like it so he has ended up in between me and Britt which is not fun because even though he is small he takes up so much room! 

"You know how much I love you right?" Britt told me as we sat down on the sofa 

Both kids were in bed asleep and we was in the living area watching TV. Emily was out for dinner with her school and would be back in a few hours.

"Of course, why?" I asked 

"I don't know, just wanted to make sure you knew. You seem a little down at the moment"

"I'm just a little tired at the moment. I haven't been sleeping too great" I told her 

"How come baby? You should have said something" 

"I just have a lot of work soon and I am just getting prepared for it all which is causing me to sleep less and less. I will be back to my normal sleeping soon though" I yawned 

"Go to sleep now babe, you need to catch up on sleep a little" Britt smiled softly 

I nodded and stood up, giving Brittany a kiss before heading into our room. 

*****

*Short I know but atleast it's an update :D Will check for errors later on*