Wanna pull an all nighter and get into something we'll never forget

Savannah

"I personally like this hotel better than the previous one." I say, inspecting the room. "The staff is friendlier, the rooms are spacious and the whole atmosphere is just happy."

"I personally like my apartment better than any of this shit." Harry grumbles, sulking in a corner. I roll my eyes and go to sit beside him. "Why are you so grumpy today?"

"I just feel tired. The promotion has been going on since so long now, I just want it to end and go home and sleep."

"Aww, baby.." I coo in his ear and wrap my arms around him. "A couple more days and we'll be back home soon. Just you and me."

"I look forward to that." He smirks momentarily but then his lips droop in a pout. "But, what about nooooow?"

"Harry, you're acting like a baby."

"But, I am a baby." His lower lip pouts even more and he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "I'm your baby."

"Oh, Christ." I roll my eyes but end up smiling big time at his goofiness. "Okay. How about we get drunk tonight?"

"You? Drunk? Yeah, sure."

"Hey! I can drink!"

"You can drink the size of an ant."

I narrow my eyes at his mockery. "Alright. We are getting high tonight and I'm gonna drink my guts out."

His grin widens as he smirks smugly and nods. "Deal."

The rest of the day, we get busy in work. Maybe it's because of the impending intoxication that I act all professional and there isn't a single moment when I act silly. Now when I think about it, I shouldn't have suggested getting drunk. Harry has no issues with it, but I have never, ever drank alcohol too much.

"Hey, Sally?" I ask. "Have you seen Harry anywhere?"

"Yeah, he's in the changing room for some sort of photoshoot."

"Oh, alright. Thanks!" I wave her goodbye and rush to the particular room. I imagine Harry to be serious and doing what needs to be done quickly because of his dull mood and all, but to my surprise, he is a pocket full of sunshine.

He's having a good laugh trying out different clothes and is literally goofing around while posing. I sneak towards the back and quietly observe him, careful not to divert his attention. The photographer keeps telling him to stand straight and make a serious face, but I'll be damned if this idiot acted serious.

"Harry, come on!" The supervisor whines. "Just one shot."

He just grins naughtily and keeps making weird faces and sticking his tongue out. I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. He looks so insanely adorable that all I wanna do is pinch his cheeks and kiss him.

The supervisor walks to him and makes him stands straight. "Come on, please now darling."

He makes a solemn face. "Okay, sure."

And just a nanosecond before the photo is taken, he spreads his arms and does a little split. I knew it! This time I can't control my laughter and break out into a hysterical fit, gaining everyone's focus.

"Sorry," I mumble with embarrassment. Harry winks at me and I silently take a seat in a corner. The rest of the photoshoot goes by in a blur as Harry finally gets his head back in the game.

I wait for him with a lovestruck smile on my face as I watch his beauty unfold with every different style he tries. After finishing up, he comes over to me and gives me quick peck on the lips. "So," he asks, "how was it?"