THANK YOU!

Right, so I have to thank a lot of people. Because if I'm being very honest, this story wouldn't have ended so soon if it weren't for your constant nagging and appreciation for it.

First off, my idiot best friend in the whole wide world, Saba Saba_saeed22. Thank you for being a Harry girl and helping me with the character of Savannah. I love you.

Dalia daliajalia, an internet friend whom I've gotten very close to. Thank you for supporting me throughout, during Ashling and LCPDA. Just finish reading this book soon! Dummy.

Kate ktamayo22, ckara70 and 03directioner thank you guys, so much, for deciding to read LCPDA and then continuing it till the end. It meant a lot to me that you all didn't give up on it.

Salam Sal_H_xx, Sarah directioner-forevaa, Komal KomalAftab4 and Bhoomika InfiniteFlame18, I LOVE YOU GUYS. You have no idea how big of a support you all have been. Constantly messaging me and demanding for an update, telling me how much you like LCPDA, praising it, I cannot even begin to tell how happy you guys have made me. There were times when I had lost all motivation to write but it took one message from you and I started writing again. So, thank you.

FuckOffWillYaGeez I'm really hoping you're gonna continue reading, lol. But thank you for checking it out and letting me know that you like it already.

If I'm forgetting anyone then I am truly sorry and you have the permission to cyber-smack me.

Thank you everyone so much. Please try and share LCPDA on Twitter or on Wattpad, tell your friends about it. I would really appreciate it and would totally love it if I still get notifications that people are reading it.

Also, some of my lovely readers have also written books. So I'd like to mention them here and if you all get the time, check them out okay? Okay.

1) Connected (1D fanfic) by daliajalia
2) Temporary Fix (Zayn and Harry fanfic) by Sal_H_xx
3) Mesmerized (Harry fanfic) by InfiniteFlame18
4) No Direction, Still Got No Direction, This Direction, Different Directions by FuckOffWillYaGeez

Now that I'm done with my infamous speech, I shall say the famous words.

*Jon Snow's voice*

"My watch has ended."

- H <3