Nothing can come between you and I

Savannah

My. Head. Hurts.

My head hurts. My head hurts. My head hurts.

This is the only thing I can think of as I sit tightly on the bed, clutching my head to the point of almost pulling out my hair. The tiniest of movements just exacerbates the pain and then it feels like I'm being hit by lightening or something. If I had the slightest bit of idea that being hungover is this traumatizing, I would've never signed up for getting drunk.

I hear Harry's soft footsteps on the floor as he walks towards me and carefully seats himself on the bed. "Babe.. How bad is it?"

I sigh and manage to croak out, "I feel like someone's hitting on my head with a hammer."

"Did you drink the water I got you?"

"No.."

"Alright. I've gotten Aspirin as well, take it along with the water." He picks up the glass and brings it to my lips. I take the medicine and gulp it down as fast as I can. "This sucks," I mumble.

He strokes my cheek. "I know, love. I know."

I feel tears pool in my eyes and in less than a second they're falling down my face and staining my shirt. "Aww, baby.." Harry wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. "Don't cry.."

I start crying uncontrollably, feeling stupid and tired and bloody annoyed at myself. "My h-head really hurts.. It's m-making my whole b-body hurt."

"Shh.. Shh, it's going to be okay. You'll be okay." He mumbles in my hair. "It'll be over soon."

"I am n-never, ever," hiccup, "d-drinking ag-gain."

"Oh, don't worry about that. If you even think about it, I'll make sure you don't."

"Harry?"

"Yes, love?" He answers lovingly and I feel my heart flutter even though I'm dying with pain.

I pull back slightly and wipe my tears and nose. "I wiped some of my snot on your shirt." I confess.

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "It's alright, banana. Wipe all the snot you want, it's just a shirt."

I hug him tightly, silently thanking God for making our paths cross because he is the best thing to happen to me. "Why don't you go to sleep?" He asks me.

I shake my head slightly, careful not to cause any sudden movement because I fear my brain will turn to mush and come out through my nose. "I wanna be with you."

He kisses my temple softly and murmurs, "How about I sing you to sleep?"

I smirk to myself. "You're a very cheeky boy, you know that?"

Another loving kiss is planted on my temple by the grace of Harry as he lays me down and himself lies behind me, throwing an arm around my waist. "Close your eyes, babe." His breath caresses my neck and I feel an electrifying sensation all over my body. I do as he says and close my eyes, fatigue suddenly overtaking me.

Now you were standing there right in front of me
I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be

I force my eyes open and try to concentrate on the song. Who does this song belong to?

I saw in the corner there is a photograph
No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you
It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass
This bed was never made for two