Let me love you goodbye

Savannah

"I hate the fact that we won't be seeing each other for a whole week!" Harry says out loud, pacing around the living room. "Seven freaking days! Seven days! S-E-V-E-N days!"

Despite the sadness that's overtaken me, I still manage to laugh at how frustrated he is. "Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are when you're annoyed?" He throws up his hands in the air and says, "Here I am on the verge of dying just thinking I'll be leaving for Boston tomorrow and be apart from my girlfriend and then there's my girlfriend who's finding amusement in my sorrow."

I giggle nevertheless, but it soon subsides as I think of the week ahead. There's so much planned that it's already starting to get on my nerves and I fear I might just not leave home.

"Babe?"

I blink several times before realizing that Harry had been talking to me but
I was so busy with my thoughts that I didn't hear a word. "Sorry, I was distracted."

"You okay?" He asks, holding my hand in his. I sigh and nod, "Just thinking about the coming week. I can't believe I'm going back to Torrance and will talk to Hazel without you."

"To be very honest, I'm glad that I won't be there with you when you talk to her because it'd be better if I stay far from her. She might just break my head or something."

I laugh and mumble, "Dummy." He keeps looking at me, his eyes fixated on mine and a soft smile playing on his lips. It's strange how I still get butterflies every time he looks at me lovingly. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him.

"Just memorizing this moment. I won't be able to see your beautiful face for a week."

My heart breaks by just thinking that he's not gonna be with me for an entire week. We've been spending every second together and have gotten so close that one week already feels like eternity. I hug him abruptly, trying my best to conceal the tears that are now falling from my eyes profusely.

"I'm gonna miss you." I murmur, inhaling his scent. He plants a lingering kiss on my temple and whispers, "I'll miss you more. And, just to cheer you up, I have a surprise for you at the end of this week."

"What surprise?" I ask curiously, wiping my tears. He smirks and winks. "I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."

"Don't try to be Charlie Puth, okay?" I roll my eyes playfully. "Loser."

"I'm the loser?" He feigns a heartbreak. I bite my lip and nod, trying to appear all hardcore. He lunges forward and I almost shriek because I think he's gonna start tickling but he surprises me by smashing his lips on mine.

I smirk as I kiss him back with as much roughness as he's giving me. He holds me tight but gently, as if he's afraid he's gonna lose me if he lets go. I pull back just the slightest bit to get some oxygen in my lungs but he presses his lips to mine again, kissing me passionately. It feels like my heart is skidding around in my ribcage from the way he's touching me, like I'm something precious.

"Harry.." I breathe as I pull back, desperate for some air. I feel lightheaded and my body seems to be floating. He cups my cheeks softly and brushes his lips lightly over mine. "Let me love you goodbye.." He murmurs.

I look closely at his green eyes which seem to be ten times darker in shade and lit with love and passion. Without even thinking twice, I move forward and connect our lips again. I wrap my arms around him as he picks me up and carries me to our room where we continue living in the dream that we're in.