412

„Really, was only 6,000 years in the past, common people thoroughly others forgetting, was really sad!" The evildoer woman flatters to smile colorfully tenderly, the tone cannot hear one to feel inferior completely, common people do not remember on the contrary she is stupidest and most pitiful loss.
„Asked the senior to bestow by me again and other name about your glorious ..." Front Shun Tian discovers this woman, even if were just relieving in the weak condition of seal, has is almost equal to own strength, in the heart is the shock likes. If can collaborate this woman, obtains several thousand years ago knowledge and experiences from her there, then later aspires to seize Supreme, perhaps no longer is a difficult problem.
Black Prince of stealth hidden place, how thoughts no one knows.
But a little can the absolutely certain, senior Innate like Scarlet Consort, Black Prince how, regardless of cannot with it be the enemy.
That named Scarlet Consort evildoer woman hee hee smiles: „People have forgotten others, does not have anything ... Is the young handsome fellow called Shun Tian? Name not bad, potential, if instructs, perhaps Heaven Realm can go."
„Heaven Realm? Have you gone to Heaven Realm?" The Shun Tian complexion is invariable, but in heart wild with joy.
Heaven Realm became legend.
Human Supreme so is formidable, is unable to enter Heaven Realm, did this woman, once have been to Heaven Realm?
Let alone Shun Tian, presented all also the mercenary soldier under death threat, raised up the ear to listen respectfully, several thousand years passed by, this was Tong Tian Tower warrior first time has the opportunity to understand that the news in Heaven Realm, how didn't make the human move? Only the Yue Yang exception, he knows that in six thousand years ago, warrior can enter Heaven Realm casually, in Second Floor with Tong Tian Tower First Floor and Second Floor Third Floor so is easy, because only Prison Emperor and Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots dying war, Gate of Heaven Realm was closed by Heaven Realm Ranker. Although the Gate of Heaven Realm legendary hundred years open, but realization nobody truly has also entered Heaven Realm ... Naturally, perhaps has, but nobody knows the truth.
Reason that Yue Yang suspects pitiful guy Mother vanishes, perhaps went to Heaven Realm.
Gate of Heaven Realm does not enter easily, or has other means.
For example ‚Heaven Stairway'!
„Heaven Realm, is a very interesting place, powerful life form are many, each race has, is Possesses Grimoire are few. If Heaven Realm's Rankers contract Grimoire, will be received in the sect immediately key training, you young handsome fellow like Shun Tian, believes that can be the candidate of wielding great power with great arrogance. Let alone you had the Level 9 [Innate] strength, does not have, is not innate, was liked similarly deeply. According to their words that uncontracted Grimoire living entity has the innate strength, is only Fake Innate ... Naturally, Heaven Realm such did not call, they all were called ‚Earth Tier Warrior', was different from another type ‚Heaven Tier Ranker'." Scarlet Consort smiles hundred to flatter fresh to introduce Heaven Realm all sorts.
„Earth Tier Warrior? Heaven Tier warrior?" Shun Tian is very surprised, but one wants very much to feel relaxed, Heaven Realm will definitely have their names, this is not strange.
„Yes, Heaven Realm usually warrior of our Level 1 [Innate] such strength, calls ‚Level 1 [Earth]', evaluates standard to be similar, is all Earth Tier Warrior, does not have Grimoire. Heaven Realm that place, some inborn very formidable life form, possibly an ugly insect, runs up to the world, is very fearfully very formidable existence, however these fellows are the fools, does not have the brain, cannot compare with true innate. Therefore, even if Earth Tier Warrior achieves Level 10, has the overturning seas and rivers strength, was also despised in Heaven Realm. Grimoire is the Heaven Realm pass, had it, Heaven Realm at all times will welcome you, Lower Realm warrior to Heaven Realm, if there is Summoning Grimoire, will immediately be absorbed in some sect, and obtains full training, almost uses ‚pushing' the way, turns into Heaven Tier warrior Grimoire Contract Holder!" Words that Scarlet Consort spoke, tempted the heart of Shun Tian, Heaven Realm was really happier than legendary, so long as can on, then had boundless prospects absolutely.
„Heaven Tier Ranker, what existence is also?" Shun Tian asked.
„Um, if you do not fear the attack, then others can really tell you very much, you, the named Shun Tian young handsome fellow, you had not had the Heaven Tier Ranker strength, although you were very close, but also limits in Earth Tier, moreover you have a huge barrier, if cannot break through, will then limit under Earth Tier for a lifetime. As for Heaven Tier Ranker that you asked that in me of peak, was Heaven Tier, I in the past was ‚Level 2 [Heaven]' Ranker, excessively weakly falls Level 9 [Earth] now ... Right, Heaven Realm Ranker, is called Supreme Innate in Lower Realm ... Several thousand years later you, but also has Supreme? If present, then Supreme is Heaven Tier Ranker!" Scarlet Consort looks with a vision of suspicion to Shun Tian, these things do not know that it seems like several thousand years later warrior, declined too fiercely.
„Supreme?" In the Shun Tian heart has shaken, he does not have to think one and Supreme disparity is so remote, no wonder Supreme can disregard all innate, originally she has surpassed Lower Realm warrior so. Facing the suspicion of Scarlet Consort, flickers Heaven's Eye light Radiance to dodge, replies: „Has, but has one."
„Names? Is called ‚Prison Emperor'?" Scarlet Consort when speaking of Prison Emperor this name, the small hands has to plant trembles.
The average people have not paid attention, but Yue Yang sees clearly.
It seems like that in six thousand years ago, Prison Emperor also is really the fellow who soars to the heavens flamboyant.
Has hung 6,000 years, until now, Scarlet Consort so fears to him, may think that known past he was how the overwhelming power!
When Shun Tian replied when Supreme is a female, Yue Yang notes Scarlet Consort to relax immediately darkly ... Scarlet Consort with smiles to conceal her malpractice tenderly: „Oh, a female becomes Supreme, makes millions of men stare on helplessly, is really great. However, in six thousand years ago, although Lower Realm Heaven Tier Ranker are not many, but dozens have, cannot think that today deteriorates to this farm, is really lamentable ..."
„Dozens?" After Shun Tian [smile | hear], was speechless.
He is unable to imagine six thousand years ago, Innate Alliance altogether has dozens Supreme situations.
What world is that?
Regarding Tong Tian Tower, can hold really dozens Supreme?
Now, do not think any Supreme, can achieve above Level 8 [Innate], over 30 people, above Level 9 [Innate] are not less, Level 10 [Innate] simply extremely rare ... It seems like now with ancient times, but also has no way to compare.
Black Prince hears ‚Prison Emperor' after the name, suddenly asked: „Has the Scarlet Consort senior, you heard Prison Emperor Divine General?"
Scarlet Consort ate to cover the mouth to smile: „Prison Emperor Divine General that you said that I knew certainly, but he only dares to boast any Prison Emperor Divine General before you, hee hee, if meets others, Black Prison that despicable young lackey, but must welcome respectfully, called my empress is thousand years old."
„What?" Shun Tian and Black Prince were shaken thoroughly.
Prison Emperor Divine General, after consciousness changes name is Black Prison King.
He runs amuck in Tong Tian Tower everywhere, stance crazy zi, except for slightly has scruples Supreme, other being better than ‚Sky Pearl' and Great Demon King Baruth, does not enter in his eye, claimed that restored the strength to be able direct impact Heaven Realm Black Prison King, in this Scarlet Consort front, unexpectedly was a young lackey?
Scarlet Consort vision evildoer Radiance flashes slightly: „Is Black Prison also living? Has not thought really! However, others are disinclined to pay attention to these, does the proper matter to be important. The named Shun Tian young handsome fellow, that small Elder Brother that likes loach like that You to come swimming away likely, can you work with me? Although others present strengths have not restored, but leads on you Heaven Realm absolutely not to have the issue, naturally, your bottlenecks, to others, is the piece of cake. So long as you and others sincere cooperation, then guarantees you to have boundless prospects!"
Shun Tian and Black Prince for a while hesitate, had not replied immediately.
It is not excited, that is false.
But, they do not know that complies to cooperate with this Scarlet Consort, needs to make anything.
If Scarlet Consort must challenge Supreme, captures opposite side the position of Supreme, Shun Tian and Black Prince will be will not comply absolutely, they will never fight the weaponry that has not grasped.
Scarlet Consort is very formidable, is Supreme absolutely not to be trifled with.
If Scarlet Consort challenge defeat, Shun Tian and Black Prince believe that Supreme will massacre itself unquestioning, she absolutely is the person of keeping promises, dares to provoke her person one unable to live, never has.
„Does not know that what the senior does need me and others to make?" Shun Tian respects by the innate ritual: „Minor matter told to be possible directly, the younger generation was glad for the senior works."
„Is the minor matter, but this is not the minor matter." The Scarlet Consort look enforces: „My husband, with Scarlet Emperor that Prison Emperor shares the honor, before 6,000 years, he frustrates Heaven Realm innumerable Ranker, invincible, if it were not for was misled, intrudes this taboo ‚Ancient Rune Diagram', by nameless person of high skill seal since, perhaps today's entire Lower Realm, early is my husband Scarlet Emperor! So long as you guard my husband to break through the enemy lines, the road of Heaven Realm, the bottleneck bonds suddenly, rises Heaven Realm, these can satisfy you completely and others ... Let alone these, are entire Lower Realm, may completely deliver you, we remember in Heaven Realm, you feel relieved freely ..."
„Scarlet Emperor?" Shun Tian hesitates in this moment slightly, emits like this fierce person is the non- wisdom.
But, breaks through the bottleneck and promotes Heaven Tier, enters Heaven Realm these three types, is the most basic enticement.
Under one person, above ten thousand people, Scarlet Emperor have Supreme in any case, if Scarlet Emperor, he must fight with Supreme, perhaps oneself can also pick up a bargain.
A most important point, oneself, even if not lend a hand to help Scarlet Consort, even opposed that perhaps is unable to prevent Scarlet Emperor to turn round to awake.
With even if Recovery ‚does Scarlet Emperor' become an enemy?
Ally?
The fools will also choose the latter.
Black Prince passes message to Shun Tian in secret, indicated that he is willing to accept this agreement, but makes Shun Tian act, his mainly stealth in back.
„Can work for the senior, is I and other good fortune, how dare many requests." Shun Tian is not glad to the person under person absolutely, but, he is very intelligent, how the innermost feelings do not know, in the surface is absolutely well-mannered, an appearance of modest and self-demanding gentleman.
„Does not know that what can do for senior?" Black Prince asked.
„Defends here, wait a minute, your anything does not need to do, so long as some people destroy my summon ceremony, you get rid to prevent again." Scarlet Consort shows a faint smile, she knew the answer. Breaks through the bottleneck , to promote Heaven Tier, guides to enter Heaven Realm, these three big enticement are any warrior is unable to resist, although in the opposite side brain definitely has the idea, but complies with the alliance is the affirmation.
„Is so simple?" Shun Tian and Black Prince listened to one dull, here nobody knows, who?
„Is very simple, is not simple." The Scarlet Consort complexion sinks: „I have one type not to be good to have a premonition, although does not have the powerful enemy to look all around, but always has to plant not too wonderful feeling ... We hope that this is the illusion, after I summoned the ceremony started, you must watch anybody, did not make anybody destroy my ceremony ..."
The Scarlet Consort vision, sweeps to Silver Horned Bull, Fire Spitting and Hurricane.
In the scene, has the strength to be able the ceremony to interfere only, is their three.
As for these mercenary soldiers, Scarlet Consort disregards completely, can a instant kill big piece, ants same existence, definitely not be will harass conveniently the threat of ceremony.
For all this, Scarlet Consort tenderly smiles is throwing the coquettish look to everybody again and again: „Young handsome fellow really handsome oppa, others must carry on the summon ceremony immediately, you are clever, when others husband regains consciousness, everyone bestows Gold-ranked Artifact, or Gold-ranked Beast, everybody has the share, does not go back on word. Everybody should not be worried about others, ceremony does not need the blood, does not need the sacrifice human life, so long as others summoned in the moral nature, husband will regain consciousness, broke through the seal to clash directly under the place ... To follow me to march the Heaven Realm person, the present is you displays the loyal good opportunity, do not disappoint others!"
How some Shun Tian strange Scarlet Consort do not massacre the mercenary soldiers, but, looked that her very carefully moistens bloodstain Rock the ground, by the fire can the perfect combustion, and scatters the smell of blood in air, indistinctly understands, this Sealing Array because of blood, but is more reliable, at this time cannot kill people, otherwise Scarlet Emperor will break through the seal then to fall short.
As for driving away mercenary soldier, feared that these fellows exit to leak the Scarlet Emperor Recovery news, annoys to trouble.
Therefore Scarlet Consort chose has been coaxing the mercenary soldier first ... Naturally, this action, showed good will to Shun Tian and Black Prince and other Innate Ranker, indicated that she is not the selfish person of dismantling the bridge after crossing.
Yue Yang had waited for silently.
Was waiting for Scarlet Emperor breaks through that flash of seal.
Now begins to attack Scarlet Consort, that is the stupidest behavior, opposite side has Scarlet Consort, Shun Tian and Black Prince three big Ranker, even if prevents for a while, could not prevent to be too long absolutely. Best means that is also only the feasible means that runs out of the seal while Scarlet Emperor, is when while him is weakest, to Scarlet Emperor fatally strikes. Even if unable instant kill he, to believe can also heavily injured ... heavily injured Scarlet Emperor, oneself have found way to flee, seeks for Supreme, Night Empress and Phoenix Fairy Beauty, even persuaded Elder Nangong completely to leave innate, encircled kills heavily injured Scarlet Emperor.
The human like Scarlet Emperor, lets his safely resurrection to this world, that is the start that entire Tong Tian Tower collapses.
Prison Emperor died, Yue Yang decided that he makes new generation Prison Emperor.
In any event, must suppress Scarlet Emperor.
„I can succeed ..." If not anxious, that is false. Yue Yang is enduring patiently the moral nature vigorously intensely, calmly waited for that the body aura does not overflow tiny bit, is ordinary like Level 6 [Elder], Yue Yang [Counterfeit] Inherent Skill, at this moment, the might displayed the limit, even ultra limit.
Induces excellent Scarlet Consort and discrete slight Shun Tian also to have sly oversuspicious Black Prince, unexpectedly completely by [Counterfeit] Inherent Skill vaguely in the past.
Yue Yang has not thought that originally most useless [Counterfeit] Inherent Skill, can be the future successful key unexpectedly.
world does not have trash Inherent Skill, only then disabled person, these words said is really right!
0 To display comments and comment, click at the button