457 do not compel

„Did you kill Niaux unexpectedly?” Relates best two Mutant Fishman with shark Fishman Niaux, startled and anger, roared crazily gets up.
„I said again.” The Yue Yang sole, sea surface dyed blood red. The shark Fishman Niaux's corpse fragment ups and downs are uncertain, the massive blood, will bring a black sea water to dye the bloody incomparable, solemn slaughter house. Cutting of Yue Yang kills powerful, strikes to kill very much, shark Fishman Niaux, leaves behind the last words the opportunity not to have radically, but also in stunned, passed away. Death aura that Yue Yang complexion incomparable serious, Half Moon and Grey Ashes Demon Blade of sending out selling person innermost feelings both hands shiver, he looks is degenerated after Innate Ranker reduces Mutant Fishman audiences warrior, the sound lightly pale exceptionally clearly makes a sound: „Everybody, I do not want to talk about any major principle to you, believes that you also know, this world takes Ranker as to honor. Therefore, ‚Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor’ will be me, do not hinder my way, otherwise, I did not mind turns into a slaughter house here!”
The so extremely arrogant words said that change into another Level 1 [Innate] person, perhaps was already drown to death with the saliva by Mutant Fishman.
When Yue Yang announced when Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor turns over to him, an audience deathly stillness.
Nobody dares to open the mouth to refute.
By his imposing manner frightening!
Jiang Ying sees the Yue Yang so brave warrior overwhelming power, is excited the chest to fluctuate, heartbeat thump however accelerates, the pink / white looks unfamiliar red.
Undeniably, the words and deeds of this fellow suffice to entrain, moreover gets rid is powerful!
A saying killed without the amnesty, namely cut the match!
Asked world, who had such boldness?
Moreover, this defends own dignity, he was not insulted by the enemy spoken language for himself gets angry to get rid ... Thinks of this, Jiang Ying is heart such as Lu Zhuang, the heart secretly rejoices. Some people cared that protects own feeling, real not bad!
She has fought one with him, knows that his strength is not weak.
About this Yue Family Third Young Master hearsay, is wonderful.
20-year-old innate, the Supreme successor, once continually frustrated Shun Tian and Black Prince and other Super Innate collaborations, rushes to Demon Palace alone, these stories not only praise in Soaring Dragon Continent, spread over in Tong Tian Tower. Moreover the people also obtained the verification of Warriors Guild, confirmed that really has its matter, and lies empty boasting. What is most astonishing, has not sought a meeting ‚Dragon Emperor’, is Tong Tian Tower one of the Five Emperors, he spoke frankly that Yue Family Third Young Master can be future new generation Supreme, Eastern Region Demon Race never on own initiative with him for the enemy.
This opinion, in entire Tong Tian Tower, has never had!
Jiang Ying knows that Yue Yang is very fierce, but, she discovered that she has underestimated him.
Even if knows that he had resisted Shun Tian and Black Prince collaborates, once alone rushed to Demon Palace to fight vigorously several Demon King, but, she has not thought that Yue Yang can actually a move of instant kill Level 6 [Innate] shark Fishman Niaux.
Must know, a moment ago own ‚Hornless Dragon bites’ also in the bang shark Fishman Niaux, is that fellow quite the same as safe.
But a Yue Yang move, second he!
Thus it can be seen, oneself and between him huge disparity.
„Has killed shark Fishman Niaux, was not equal to that you have the strength to take Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor. Must know that he is almost in us weakest one.” Has Giant Crab Man to undergo a fermentation, the control of attention expression, provocative Yue Yang, does not make him have the opportunity to send Biao as far as possible, but said by the matter by the matter.
„Right, right! Can Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor to us, we restore the original body importantly, depended on it, you took away it, might as well killed us to be better!” Mudskipper Man jumps, screams.
Actually he knows the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor not his share, but lost 100 deep sea gems a moment ago, making him not be feeling well very much.
Those who let him most not be feeling well, his gambling, making Yue Yang apply makeup resoundingly.
Mudskipper Man do not have the skill, because he is in audiences Fishman weakest one, missed compared with shark Fishman far, but he shouts very much slyly: „We have 37 people, you have two, even if you can hit are also what kind of? What fight a duel we did not speak to you, got rid together, you think that your this Level 1 [Innate] low ranking innate can resist our 37 people? You have the Divine Weapon sharp weapon, but does not wait for us not to have, our Old First also has Holy Equipment, Jí Fēng, you also take to present your Holy Equipment, tell him, we are not affable!”
„...” Swordfish Man Jí Fēng is speechless, thought that your fool wants to disturb, scores points a time?
„, youngster, if you want to obtain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, indeed, you also need to show that you have enough strength.” Octopusman Old First slightly hesitant, has opened finally the mouth, expressed that did not agree Yue Yang opens the mouth to want the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor Way of Hegemon behavior.
They had discovered accidentally the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor indication, waited for several hundred years.
Now, front youngster said that must want.
General Artifact, but that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is makes their shed mortal body and exchange bones restore best Artifact of person, how can they drop?
The Yue Yang vision dodges, he as if already knows that opposite side will say like this.
He slowly receives Half Moon and Grey Ashes Demon Blade, empty-handed, deeply inspired.
Jiang Ying visits him to make this action, immediately leaves from the direction of top of the head, remote regards here from afar. Her departure makes numerous Mutant Fishman bewildered, does this little girl want to do? Resigns the battlefield, lets this boy with everybody duel? Swordfish Man Jí Fēng suddenly vision one cold, seizes the neck of Mudskipper Man, throws by far him, oneself also rapid departure encirclement ring.
Octopusman Old First also responded that waved anxiously anxiously, cried out that made everybody leave.
However two relate most intimate Mutant Fishman with shark Fishman Niaux, was actually mistaken that Octopusman Old First must attack, thinks is everybody jointly attacks Yue Yang.
They first are the crazy calls, erupts the Level 6 [Innate] imposing manner, then hong long long killing to Yue Yang comes.
Because they judge wrongly, call that Octopusman Old First all leave, simply has not heard clearly ... Here Yue Yang, in the released innate Second Floor strength, terrifying shock-wave just like volcanic eruption, entire sea surface is disturbing, several hundred meters high rough sea waves form the ultra-large wave wall, expands pushes to outside, is in Yue Yang of storm center, the hair is calm, the aura has shaken the powder pink / white a brocade robe, has revealed a bulging muscles perfect body, vigorous unparalleled.
The roaring flame, the cold ice and thunder and lightning the entire space made that almost wants broken to fall.
Terrifying air whirlpool, goes against with sea surface water whirlpool, presents the nature can have the celestial phenomenon marvelous sight that.
„If you thought that definitely not was just powerful enough, then now how?” released to Yue Yang of Level 2 [Innate] strength, puts out a hand, kills Mutant Fishman that two bang comes, presses firmly between the fingers two small loaches to be ordinary like the giant, clutches two Level 6 [Innate] Mutant Fishman firmly in the hand.
„, Dies and dies together!” Two Mutant Fishman know one were impossible to escape by luck, had made up mind from exploding, perished together with the enemy.
„Slow!” Octopusman Old First makes noise to cry out, was too late.
„Really brings about own destruction!” Yue Yang wants to humiliate these two fellows, holds their suddenly to beat up, has not thought that must kill them, but enemy not only does not struggle the backlash, instead hugs to oneself, the preparation together from exploding, the anger soars to the heavens immediately. He is in a thundering rage, calls out, such as thunder from a clear sky like that crack on sea surface, ear-splitting.
Innumerable hot lotus extremely fast condense, forms a blossoming flower substantializing Sky Fury Red Lotus.
But Nirvana Fire, is forms the collection column of flame, the shoot straight sky.
Instantaneous, released to Yue Yang of Level 3 [Innate] strength, this time he, had to be equal to the Level 8 [Innate] that Super Innate strength.
Facing two Level 6 [Innate] Mutant Fishman from exploding the behavior, Yue Yang shakes two heads of people first angrily hardly in the same place, breaks like the rotten watermelon the head of that two fellow, then puts out a hand, the mystical small beast sends as one desires transforms the sharp sword, brushes, cuts off two Mutant Fishman around the middle, the Nirvana Fire combustion of left hand flaming, searches into the abdomens of two Mutant Fishman, pulls out Dantian in their abdomen to forcefully, and purifies rapidly, governs builds up ... From exploding the aura vanishes instantaneously, the innumerable energies spew out in two Mutant Fishman corpses, lose the energy of Dantian support, absolutely does not have the possibility of explosion!
Yue Yang summoned Grimoire, the Halo shape ‚the world’ grew, by the original more than 50 meters, proliferated 60 meters away.
All energies, make it absorb.
Entirely the transformation, becomes the basic energy that it grows ... The Octopusman Old First facial color is pale, he understood now, this youngster, radically is invincible existence.
opposite side dares to compete for Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor by the strengths of two people, does not want to steal by luck, but is truly depending on the strength.
All Mutant Fishman, one intermittent fearful and apprehensive.
Their strengths, although is stronger than shark Fishman Niaux several points, but is almost the same, strongest Octopusman Old First and Swordfish Man Jí Fēng, the Whale Zhāng three people, have the Level 8 [Innate] strength, other is Level 7 [Innate] or Level 6 [Innate], even also some people are Level 5 [Innate]. In the front of this powerful enemy, the possibility of not having won!
opposite side is only Level 3 [Innate], has to crush the Octopusman Old First power and influence.
Moreover has World-Exterminating Wheel and Nirvana Fire, if these two instant kill all living things have not calculated that this boy also has Transcending Beast, a sword cut off two companion a moment ago around the middle, is that Transcending Beast behavior ... Even, specially strange Summoning Grimoire, compared with any Grimoire huge sincere, multi- Heaven Realm Rune, special Halo, if Holy Grimoire is not this appearance, will be mistaken that it is Holy Grimoire!
Hits, even if all besieges, cannot flatter absolutely!
Also, such bringing death behavior, how many people also will have to be willing to go forward? at least will not bring death!
Mutant Fishman looked at the surroundings, discovered the plan that strongest Octopusman Old First and Swordfish Man Jí Fēng and Whale Zhāng, completely have not begun, necking in did not speak.
Only then made the shock-wave shake battered and exhausted Mudskipper Man to jump, screamed: „Perhaps wait a moment, haven't you known? Before obtaining Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, must pass through seabed five big whirlpool, that five big whirlpool under the seabed, your aerial battle is very fierce, but your water battle? Can your water battle how us? We inborn are expert of naval battle! Also, enters, only then five quotas, in we send five people to enter are stopping up, you cannot go for a lifetime there! If you do not work with us, can never obtain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, if you want to cooperate, first to I apologize, said that the boy, I was also your senior!”
„You think really I apologize? Did you determine?” Yue Yang callous such as ice rhetorical question, making Mudskipper Man hit one to tremble while still alive.
Xiao Wen Li comes out from Grimoire World.
Follows closely in her, Stone Element Medusa, Storm Mermaid, Thunder Naga and Ice Serpent Demon ... Looks at all Mutant Fishman dumbfounded, indeed this boy fiercest is not aerial battle, but is the water battle! Sees Storm Conch in Storm Mermaid hand, Golden Bow in Stone Element Medusa hand, lightning ball and in the Ice Serpent Demon in hand Thunder Naga hand sends out the infinite cold air the sharp knife blade, Mutant Fishman unrestrainedly shivered.
With this boy playing with water war, perhaps ten lives also insufficiently die!
Mudskipper Man is to frighten at this time almost the whole body is weak, jaw shivers like the typhus patient of bubble in ice water!
Yue Yang looks to quiver with terror Mudskipper Man, opens the mouth very much sincere: „Senior, do not compel me to kill how are you? Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor I must take, these words I do not want again redundant second!”
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button