470

„Can begin really? Young Titan, we can cooperate actually, we can send out the Sea Race crack troops to help you to resist Dark Prison Legion, can form the whole family, why can like this? Even if you entered Crystal Canyon, is impossible to obtain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, you and Ocean Emperor differed was too far, even if you were very outstanding, but Ocean Emperor your majesty has practiced the thousand years, but you just started.” Shark King is making the final effort.
„You said are reasonable, but I want to try.” Yue Yang will definitely not give up Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor.
rather than asks others for help, might as well ask oneself.
If made Ocean Emperor result in Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, broke through Realm of Supreme, will he send out the Sea Race crack troops to resist Dark Prison Legion? Is impossible, he can only cooperate with Black Prison King, destroys completely Soaring Dragon Continent Da Xia and Tian Luo, copes with Supreme and Night Empress again together!
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, to Yue Yang, may similarly with Artifact that did not strive.
That is impossible to give Ocean Emperor.
What is rarest, the present is to kill Ocean Emperor most good opportunity, because Hemp-clothed old man An Xi prepares to breakneck with Ocean Emperor, Yue Yang or seizes the chance to hit a person when he is down to capture Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, only if he is a fool! Is a person from another world, Ocean Emperor these people, for him, is only live person npc, where may cup one hand in the other across the chest to see off Artifact, is plays the rpc game such not to play, let alone is different seeks livehood!
„On, has killed him!” Crown Prince Hai Long to really hates Yue Yang to the bone.
General of the Sea and large quantities of large quantities of Ocean Emperor of Imperial troops troop, invade, surrounds all round Yue Yang.
Shark King looks at each other with other three kings, thought that the matter was unable to develop to good side, only then defers to the order of Ocean Emperor, defends five big whirlpool, in the future person execute without any mercy. As for killing Yue Family Third Young Master, can Supreme thunder wrath, come to condemn, could not give a thought to that many.
Cuttlefish King, Jellyfish King and Manta Ray King periphery four king, vigilantly observe.
Because they know, this Yue Family Third Young Master, if no certain assurance, he will be will not come to bring death absolutely.
opposite side, must have the helper!
Eight Great Sea Marshals, started to promote the strength.
They are the main forces that these time fights, prepares in the wheel tactic and huge-crowd strategy, comes to provoke young Human that to kill this in this Seabed Burial Field. They do not have the sea area of rule like four kings respectively, can understand the latest information in various aspects, Sea Marshal continuously along with side Ocean Emperor, for a long time occupies the Tong Tian Tower high level, can say to Yue Yang this Yue Family Third Young Master understands very little, if not Shark King so has scruples, they already got rid to strike to kill this extremely arrogant young Human.
Yue Yang sees side innumerable General of the Sea to compel slowly, but also asked Crown Prince Hai Long very much calm: „Is this legendary the many bullying the few?”
Crown Prince Hai Long sneers: „Bullies you to be also what kind of? Here is the sea is, is our Sea Race domain!”
Yue Yang raises hand.
Makes the surrender posture: „Good, I must acknowledge that I feel very shocking to your idiot!”
The hand signal that as Yue Yang makes, innumerable Mutant Fishman floated from the abyss.
Appears in the Yue Yang side.
In the Mutant Fishman group, Octopusman Old First that calm sound makes a sound: „Your Highness Crown Prince, if I have not remembered incorrectly, here, should be our domains, had not been conquered by Ocean Emperor. You fight to seize the treasure here are not, but is inquisitive to ask us. For example quite had the politeness like my side youngster, several days ago has greeted, but you did not have probably, Your Highness Crown Prince, has saying that we were a little disappointed.”
„the many bullying the few, my Old Zhang cannot tolerate!” Then buzz sound buzz the air/Qi voice makes a sound.
„...” Swordfish Man has not spoken, but in the pupil fighting desire is full.
„Spoke frankly, we helped Yue Family Third Young Master. Why? We have decided to cooperate, therefore, you regretted that who makes you not have early to come to cooperate with us! However, even if you work with us, we will not agree that you are the fools, the incompetent fool, we will not cooperate with you! This what nonsense Crown Prince Hai Long, I dislike you, you spat on my ship a moment ago unexpectedly, is really damn, don't you have an education? I quite laboriously fish from the seabed it and clean cleanly, you actually spit toward above, your I am really disgusting, your this green fly, does not have education maggot, gives me dead quickly! Jí Fēng, you must help me make into the disabled person him, I must hold down his ugly head, making him stretch out the tongue to lick that phlegm completely cleanly, licks one my sunken wreck again ... Damn, I had not said that you began, I dislike your this type trash that does not have the warrior style!” The mouth of Mudskipper Man, without doubt is most loathful, Yue Yang several times want to rip foul-mouthed of this fellow exactly, but afterward thinks that this is this mudskipper characteristics, afterward disregarded.
„Kills, chops to boil the soup his fish head to me!” Crown Prince Hai Long makes the Mudskipper Man air/Qi result in the whole body to tremble.
Shark King looked that the situation is not quite wonderful.
Although own side person are many, but opposite side may have more than 30 innate.
Moreover, weakest Mudskipper Man is also Level 5 [Innate].
Even if these Mutant Fishman sleepily here already several thousand years, but the strength or the no small matter, Ocean Emperor is too not willing to provoke them. That Octopusman Old First once surfaced to consult with Ocean Emperor a moment ago, had guaranteed, no matter any matter, reneges on a promise now, should be related with Yue Family Third Young Master. Yue Family Third Young Master definitely used any thing to move Mutant Fishman, had some secret treaty with them.
He hurries hidden the man in cloak to bow to one deeply: „Mister Grand Fox, now, only then asked you to get rid, so long as you can take Yue Family Third Young Master smoothly.”
cloak, slowly falls.
Reveals a Silver Haired Mr. fox race, the look is gentle, can eliminate the smile of hostility to hang in old person's interlabial throughout.
That pupil slightly blue, seems like similar to the sapphire is ordinary, stems from purity that the human anticipates.
His body wears a flame silk clothes, the synthesis is unusual, in the hand is also grasping a silver walking stick, looks like, simply like wisdom deep as sea knowledge profound Great Sage. Naturally, if some people have understood him, knows, five hundred years ago rape and kill the young girl specially in the killer most notorious ‚Ghost Eyed Demon Fox’, is actually this appearance gentle Mr. Tai Hu.
The Level 9 [Innate] peak, under Yue Yang Heaven's Eye Divine Vision, this Mr. Tai Hu strength, they must be higher than one compared with Shun Tian and Black Prince.
What the three are only different, Shun Tian besides ‚Five Transformations Power ’, hides the strength, never exposes.
Black Prince also has the hideaway strength.
But this Mr. Tai Hu does not have, his potential has exhausted, has practiced the limit.
He can achieve the highest boundary finally, is the Level 9 [Innate] peak.
An Xi once ten thousand li (0.5km) chased down him, in the heavily injured being on the verge of death condition, Tai Hu escapes finally, An Xi thinks that this Tai Hu died, has not thought Ocean Emperor, not only has not killed Tai Hu, instead has saved him ... Because perhaps, just breaks through Level 10 [Innate] to be hopeless, therefore this Tai Hu chose cooperated with Ocean Emperor, was willing to act as the Ocean Emperor running dog.
„youngster, should not be too rampant, when the old man becomes famous, your grandfather's grandfathers are still nursing.” Tai Hu contemptuously smiles.
„Right, when I become famous, you actually in coffin rotten!” Yue Yang sets upright a middle finger to Tai Hu first, then comes out Level 1 [Innate] strength instantaneous released, the slogan is earthshaking, the strength that the body erupts, like Hurricane like that shakes a bone-chilling cold shock-wave deathly stillness big sea surface.
Instantaneous, the rough sea waves are dreadful.
Although is only Level 1 [Innate], but might is fiercer compared with Level 6 [Innate] Stroke.
Ocean Emperor Imperial troops and General of the Sea make Hurricane blow lean this way and that this, but also merely is the Yue Yang bracing cold, if gets rid truly, believes that in them nobody can be a move of enemy, anybody meets, can by instant kill. After Shark King looks, the complexion changes, waves, lets the encirclement ring move back point of subordinate. His three kings and eight Sea Marshal are also accelerating to promote the strength.
Along with the eruption of multi- Innate, entire sea overturning seas and rivers, wave height thousand feet.
Tai Hu pulls out Jewel slowly.
Throws toward sea surface whirlpool, the weird light twinkle, entire sea surface these raging waves and stormy sea strange horizontal calm down, restores to the deathly stillness of original widow who does not remarry, to shock-wave of Innate Ranker sending out how, spray, produces the extremely small ripple merely.
Sea Calming Pearl!
Yue Yang understood, why will Ocean Emperor have to hold to Mutant Fishman not fears? Originally is he has Sea Calming Pearl!
Turns into land general existence sea surface, then regarding Sea Race, most cannot obtain the strength to increase auxiliary, but to Mutant Fishman, invisible is biggest weakening.
After Tai Hu shoots Sea Calming Pearl, erupts Level 8 [Innate] rapidly.
The whole body burns the Dragon Flame general terrifying roaring flame, the beast electricity snake union of silver stick in hand with summoning, turns into Staff of Thunder Snake, by Platinum-ranked Artifact temporarily the promotion is Holy-level treasure. His both eyes are spooky, imitate like Ghost Eye, anybody sees, will be dazzling and intoxicating, is completely muddled. This, is Tai Hu Ghost Eye domain, once falls into domain, the body to the Tai Hu control, cannot be independent.
A Nine-headed demon fox was summoned by Tai Hu, Level 10 [Platinum].
Although it is not Guardian Spirit Beast, is not Holy Beast, the speed is extremely fast, moreover imperial empties to fly, does not have any Beast to place on a par.
Tai Hu also fast summoned five Level 10 [Platinum] lava Demon King, these all restrain Mutant Fishman Beast. When Sea Calming Pearl display function, sea surface like the mirror, five short also reaches as high as more than 60 meters lava Demon King, hong long long treads is deciding the sea surface advance of glassy surface, kills to Mutant Fishman ... As for Yue Yang, Tai Hu has Staff of Thunder Snake in the hand, believes that can end the victory.
Present Staff of Thunder Snake, has the Holy-level treasure might, that fears temporary , the might is matchless.
„Shows off Beast? Interesting!” Yue Yang has smiled, he gives a loud shout: „Dead dog, comes out, tells this old fellow, what is called as true Beast!”
In Yue Family's Castle idle Hui Tai Lang, had not fought along with Master for a long time together, the claw is very itchy.
Yue Yang goes back specially, bringing it to come to exercise.
So the opportunity, how can it not display in front of Master with every effort?
Immediately flatters Master delightedly natural, claw incomparable presses, Advanced Bronze Grimoire splits in the golden light appears, although this Grimoire has not risen Silver-ranked with enough time, but also rose to Bronze-ranked Advanced, it is estimated that passes through this war again, can rise to Silver-ranked.
Hui Tai Lang Grimoire, the vision of opposite innumerable envy reveals the sour flavor immediately.
Mythical Beast?
He meow, is the watch-dog of this boy also Mythical Beast?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button