421

Except for the addressee, that feared that is the best friend, even the brothers and sisters, cannot receive the top-secret letter.
Lynne and the others do not know the content, does not know the truth, does not have the means that has to find a place to stay near Warriors Guild temporarily, they hope that intercepts Yue Yang in Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor Teleportation Array, actually clarified Soaring Dragon Continent what happened. Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie proposed that sends a letter to Yue Yang, but after Anna considers one, denied. Lynne and Captain Leo also believe that since Mr. Shui Dong Liu lets Fatty Hai and Ye Kong and the others were separated from the team, is not willing to make them implicate the teammate, sends the letter to inquire that Yue Yang definitely is also such, thought that personally intercepts Yue Yang, to him inquired that the truth he is quite good.
Still was discussing that Uncle Ou Gen and Elder Ma Tai came.
They take to Lynne their shaking the news: Black Prison King, declares war to Soaring Dragon Continent Da Xia Nation officially, Da Xia Nation all warrior and ally, in the Dark Prison Legion hunting and killing range.
„Who is Black Prison King?” On just Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor shortly after Bao'er, did not know Black Prison King.
„He is six thousand years ago Corrupted Innate, originally is called ‚Prison Emperor Divine General’, the strength is terrorist, should not under Level 10 [Innate]. He is under numerous, can say that skilled person like saying, Dark Prison Legion comprised of completely Corrupt Warrior, is only Level 7 [Innate] above Corrupted Innate, has four.” Uncle Ou Gen the expression is specially serious.
„, Titan that boy is very dangerous!” Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie had a scare.
„We send the top-secret letter quickly, making Elder Brother Titan leave Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor ...” Bao'er was anxious, is holding the hand of Anna hastily, making her make a decision.
„Should leave Sixth Floor is not he, but is you. The children, the chaos caused by war arrived, goes back your original residents, Sixth Floor, already no longer safe. I am very clear your friendship, but, the most sane action, returns to the place of security now, like this regardless of regarding you, is they, is best. Dark Prison Legion is very formidable, you behind do not have the formidable innate protection, is dangerous.” A Elder Ma Tai saying, Fan Lun Tie and four Quilboar young girl could not bear to jump, Captain Leo and Lynne also slightly shook the head.
The present situation, was Elder Ma Tai said.
May want them immediately to return to own inhabited area now, that really cannot achieve.
Yue Yang does not know completely Black Prison King to the matter that Da Xia Nation declares war, comes out from Grimoire World, direct Teleportation comes back.
His plan goes to Tong Tian Tower Third Floor, looks for secret of Blood Queen mother flying upwards place. Although Scarlet Emperor is a big threat, but Yue Yang estimates at least in six months, Scarlet Emperor will not recover resurfaces ... Returns to the Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor Teleportation mouth, sees Lynne and Anna and the others is waiting from afar in Teleportation Array, is a little stunned.
What's all this about?
Bao'er responded quickly, wept and wailed to clash.
„Your also here what are you doing? Hurries!” The Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie bang bang bang clashes: „We must go, beat up Black Prison King that turtle egg!”
„Black Prison King?” The Yue Yang sweat, what matter does this have Black Prison King?
„Is this, Black Prison King declared war to Da Xia Nation officially ...” A Lynne saying, Yue Yang the big feeling was stunned immediately: „Declares war? Did this fellow take the wrong medicine?”
„Don't you, you know?” Anna is also one startled, if Yue Yang does not know that Black Prison King matter, what matter he is gives Fatty Hai and Ye Kong top-secret letter? Bao'er for fear that Yue Yang immediately leaves, hurries to entangle the People law with octopus, holds his arm: „Leads us to go to Soaring Dragon Continent, we must get rid to help, that fears the strength to be small, is our to work with a common purpose, certainly can defeat the invader!”
„Do not add to the chaos, small trough friend, does not have your anything matter.” Yue Yang has flung two, cannot throw off the entanglement of this High Elf Lolita.
„Our strength is very indeed tiny, but we are the friends, ally, if you thought that we are not the waste, partner but who can fight shoulder to shoulder, then leads us to go to Soaring Dragon Continent. If the woods of our Elf were invaded by the enemy, you will also help our resist aggression, in turn, our possible watch with folded arms? Walks, we have prepared!” Lynne is looking at searchingly Yue Yang, the manner is firm, Tauren Captain Leo and Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie and four Quilboar young girl also similar expressions.
„Everybody should not be anxious first, when I return to Soaring Dragon Continent first under the understanding, has a look at the outcome what's the matter. If really cannot hit, perhaps must hide your there!” Yue Yang has hit one.
„No, we walk together, have the issue we to solve together.” Let alone Anna, Bao'er also knows that Student Yue Yang is a big swindler, untrustworthy.
„Good, that walks!” The reply of Yue Yang makes everybody relax, fortunately, held this boy finally.
Arrived at Teleportation Array, Yue Yang has paid enough Teleportation expense.
When everybody anticipates to go to Soaring Dragon Continent very much, sees the Teleportation official to raise hand suddenly, crystal pillar in great, dodges dazzling Radiance, but Teleportation only packs off a Yue Yang person. All people are stunned, what's the matter? Teleportation official before Lynne their theory, surplus money also: „He said that the unnecessary money is my tip, but, I thought that should give back to you money, your Teleportation, I was not sorry together very much, since different Continent warrior does not have the choice to lead companion, my not Teleportation you, moreover Teleportation, will not succeed.”
The people know that made Yue Yang this boy deceive, he has not led everybody to go to Soaring Dragon Continent to resist the heart of enemy.
Teleportation gets down, Yue Yang leaves Tong Tian Tower.
First, Teleportation to Yue Family's Castle.
Old Man Yue Hai and Jun Wu You, Ye Kong and Fatty Hai they, and Old Fox aided everywhere the Death Class student who went out to take risk together.
„Which Black Prison King did Dark Prison Legion project on?” A Yue Yang so start to talk, Old Man Yue Hai and Jun Wu You they laugh immediately. Jun Wu You claps greatly happily: „I think that this boy is anything Abnormal versatile person, who does not know that militarily is rookie. If fortunately, this also understood continually that our these old bones should retire to care for the aged.”
„Right, Dark Prison Legion must hit, but you do not need to be worried that for a short time they cannot come.” Old Man Yue Hai becomes the difference is full of energy, before like going to battle Great General such, fighting desire, static combustion in eye pupil, such as the treasured sword is ajar, soon will come out of the sheath.
Murderous intention that one type is long accustomed to battlefield, invisible [Power Pressure] surroundings.
Although knows that the match is Dark Prison Legion, the old man but who this year to year battles against with Demonic Abyss Demon Army, fearless does not fear.
Even, has a spirited fighting spirit beyond description.
„Dark Prison Legion not necessarily is the Soaring Dragon Continent person, they must enter our world, must through the strength of sacrificial offering, open Teleportation Portal, then enters in Ancient Passage Teleportation. If wants to attack our Da Xia Nation, is impossible only to send several Innate Ranker to be so simple, the fight should be divided three forms \; first, innate to innate \; First, soldier to soldier \; One type, is props up Soaring Dragon Continent certain influences to sit in a big way. For example present Zi Jin Nation, although has not publicized to us declares war, but in fact they already with the Dark Prison Legion close alliance. Can not have their night and day sacrifice, how Dark Prison Legion to come Soaring Dragon Continent smoothly? We most worried that now, is Dark Prison Legion massively captures and kills our people in Tong Tian Tower, because they declared war, the treaty has no longer protected us, particularly you, are we most are worried. As for Scarlet Emperor, we received your letter, temporarily cannot attend to too, really does not have the means that you take Ye Kong and Fatty Hai their students, distant departure, when your strengths have come up, finds the way to rally Da Xia again!” Jun Wu You gives a calm smile, he hints Yue Yang to sit down, the expression air/Qi calms down idly, could not see completely is anxious and angry, could not see that the least bit is intense and abnormal, as if this extinguishing country -type aggressive war, for him is potluck.
„Can't hit really?” Yue Yang is not a little willingly, he meow, goes all out with Black Prison King at the worst is.
„Difficult.” Old Man Yue Hai shakes the head: „Although we have Tian Luo Nation are pledges, but the militaries of the two countries strength only slightly wins Zi Jin Nation, once makes war, Da Xia and various Tian Luo City Lord betrayals must be many, horse-mounted bandit and Sha Dao have various Mercenary Group, believes that will reverse to gradually obtains Zi Jin Nation of Dark Prison Legion support, the situation compels the human. Besides the Soaring Dragon Continent influence, we bigger match, is Dark Prison Legion and Demonic Abyss Demon Army, their quantities are too really many are too many, so long as we cannot suppress opposite side in Ranker of innate level, then total collapse. Now opposite side has Black Prison King is the highest spiritual prop, the support of Lion Pagoda entire sect, there is a Demonic Abyss influence helps darkly, Zi Jin Nation definitely does not hesitate at all costs, flattens with a roller Da Xia ... For safety, we decides only to accept Tian Luo Nation helps darkly, does not hope that Tian Luo Nation declares war to Zi Jin Nation, even if defeats, the students have the security destination.”
„How long going to Tian Luo can be safe?” Yue Yang does not hold the hope, under turns out in full strength, how can there be to end the egg? Can Tian Luo evade for a while, how could escapes by luck the fool's paradise finally?
„at least Tian Luo can support at the last minute, has Night Empress, Black Prison King again rampantly, does not dare to offend easily, does not have the one hundred percent assurance, he has not dared to make war to Night Empress officially.” Old Man Yue Hai racket shoulder of Yue Yang: „Da Xia and Tian Luo ended, you, this did not have anything, our remote ancestors, establishes Da Xia Nation on the war ruins, a success and failure of city country's nothing!”
„Has the hope of final victory?” Yue Yang also understands, key of this fight not in many of soldier, but among battle in Innate Ranker.
If can take Black Prison King, then Dark Prison Legion is good, will be utterly routed.
Yue Yang felt what is a little angry, oneself present did not have to the Black Prison King challenge strength. If the little time were again good, one year of practice time, in the Yue Yang heart also will have again confidence.
Naturally, did not say that Black Prison King cannot spell, Black Prison King must fight, but must win actually does not dare to say.
After all this goods are also six thousand years ago experts.
Although is inferior to Scarlet Emperor, but where could not miss to go, Yue Yang estimated that Black Prison King extremely possibly was expert of Heaven Tier rank.
Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai listened to the Yue Yang words, looks at each other one. Jun Wu You postpones the words accent, the eye looks at Yue Yang: „To win this war, absolutely does not have the means actually, only then a person is willing to get rid on the line.”
„What you said is Supreme?” Yue Yang immediately suddenly big comprehension.
„Yes, so long as Supreme is willing to get rid, Black Prison King very much will certainly have a headache, believes Scarlet Emperor, will have scruples. But the issue is, Supreme little meddles to manage the Lower Realm matter extremely, she practices wholeheartedly, now is to explore the Heaven Realm critical moment, may not return to Soaring Dragon Continent. Also sees this point, Black Prison King dares to declare war to us ... We guessed that perhaps Supreme when exploring Heaven Realm, there is any new acquisition, soon will leave to go to Heaven Realm, therefore Black Prison King so will ride roughshod!” Jun Wu You analyzes is reasonable, Yue Yang also like this thinks at heart.
If is really this, then not only Soaring Dragon Continent Da Xia Nation, entire Tong Tian Tower can a confusion.
Without Supreme, without her Suppress deterrent.
These wants to capture of Supreme person impatiently, for example Shun Tian, Black Prince, Ten-thousand Demon Sect Master, Great Demon King Baruth wait / etc. Super Innate will definitely raise the blood wind rank rain, even low-key Sky Pearl, An Xi, Dragon Emperor and the others also will usually come out to compete.
If Supreme in the side, Yue Yang definitely will urge her three to think, first do not leave Heaven Realm, otherwise Tong Tian Tower will turn into a mess.
The mystical little girl of this bold breast, if there is Phoenix Fairy Beauty to be so easy well in a moment ... In the Yue Yang heart sighed, Phoenix Fairy Beauty can also use a small method, for example beautiful male idea. Speaking of Supreme, he did not have the means. Most important, now wants also to have more than enough with the beautiful male idea, because Supreme always Divine Dragon sees not to see the tail, no one knows where she is at!
It seems like that Black Prison King launched an attack also really looks for right the time.
This battle, does not hit good.
When now looks fires, but can also project on any degree finally.
„Has the matter you to go busily, Dark Prison Legion and Zi Jin Nation army also has the gathering, I estimated that at least cannot hit for half a month, not having the one hundred percent assurance, Black Prison King not to act rashly. The matter of war, has your grandfather, does not have your junior anything matter.” Jun Wu You also urged Yue Yang to go busily.
„Matter of going to war, I indeed do not understand, I carry out an equipment!” Yue Yang thought one make rear service big Captain is qualified, Mister Chen Raging Thunder Beast and Thunder Armour, in addition integral point Puppet Beast, cannot play the decisive effect in the battlefield, always compares no. Black Prison King is flamboyant, must attack, must remove his First Floor skin, oneself cannot help him cross happily!
„Protects you, this is most important.” Old Man Yue Hai holds according to the Yue Yang shoulder: „Family's matter you do not need to worry, Yue Family does not have the coward, even if all died in battle, that also dies honorably, we have a face to see the generation. Also, in the junior had you and Bing Er, Shuang Er, Feng'er, Yue Family will never perish, will never be never recurring! The grandfather was old, bang bang fierce dying, compared with lying down in waits for death to strive to excel 100 times that on the bed barely managed to maintain a feeble existence, such fight, was in the heart hopes to the grandfather actually, while the present also a little physical strength, but can also chop the human, happen to came a happy war! Ha ha ha!”
„...” Yue Yang is very speechless.
Really worthily is Old Marshal that in the dead man pile crawls, this mentality was really too strong.
Yue Yang was infected by the Old Man Yue Hai heroic spirit for a while, the surface did not say that the innermost feelings actually have warm-blooded well up darkly, although this Old Geezer the strength is not innate, but the disposition and fighting desire are really powerful.
Yue Yang walks silently, what matter temporarily does not have, oneself look for a matter, operates to whom appropriately?
Goes out of Yue Family's Castle.
He has a look at the sky, suddenly had the decision.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button