489

Purple Lightning, hits the great hand that Wu Su has extended to prevent maliciously.
Wu Su has enough self-confidence, oneself are Titan, is the thunder and lightning manipulator, world is impossible to have lightning to injure itself, particularly is used to condense a pair of big hand of Thunderbolt.
Bang!
A ear-splitting bang, explodes in the great hands of Wu Su.
The electricity glow like the snake, dodges crazily.
Also in the dispersion midair, has formed strangely mysterious Array Diagram comprised of the innumerable purple electricity snake, outside Imperial Palace is small, lightning like by the Black Lake Devour interior extent, when reaching the point of limit, erupts the earthshaking might. Original Purple Lightning, as if obtained some energy, the rapid expansion, by the original hundred times of might, forms the purple lightning storm, surrounds on the body of Wu Su, the electricity kills to continue.
Even if thunder and lightning manipulator Titan, under the purple lightning storm, Wu Su was also killed by lightning shivers, the huge incomparable body twitches fiercely.
„My Wu Su is Titan, how injured by lightning?” Wu Su is simply bewildered, if the ordinary giant were hit by the thunder and lightning, injured, then, oneself, but Ancient Titan, inborn thunder and lightning manipulator, almost immunity world any lightning.
Oneself made Purple Lightning that opposite side sent out kill, the pain was hard to endure.
This matter was too strange.
It is not able to imagine!
Own Thunderbolt, is unable to injure opposite side \; But opposite that small bean sprouts Human boy, can actually kill to injure itself with Purple Lightning, is this is having a dream?
Yue Yang sneers does not speak.
From after the Phoenix Fairy Beauty synthesis, he gradually grasps opposite side Force of Sky Law, although is inferior to Phoenix Fairy Beauty to be so flamboyant, can achieve the boundary of destroy the Heaven and exterminate the Earth, but not weak ... If not Yue Yang completely had not grasped the strength of thunder and lightning now, believes that Wu Su this Ancient Titan can injure heavily, will be more distressed! Phoenix Fairy Beauty Thunder of the Sky Law, has the Spiritual Force quantity of strong trial nature, even if were known as that the immunity element injury Hell Black Dragon King, has suffered one, believes that also will immediately fall to the ground ... Phoenix Fairy Beauty that trial added the deconstruction Force of Sky Law not saying that if changed into Xue Wu Xia to come, she sent out to have Extreme Yin Energy and Thunderbolt of being disillusioned will, was not Wu Su can the complete immunity.
Purple Lightning that Yue Yang sends out, might not inferior to in having the Heaven Fury Lotus of [Power Pressure] strength and wild will, recombination Heaven Realm Rune Diagram , forms the Purple Lightning storm, although is unable to be Ancient Titan Wu Su causes a bigger damage, but makes him very painful, does not have the issue.
This attack, advocates the if it were not for injury.
But frightens.
In the enemy proudest place, a foot steps on him.
Wu Su most flamboyant Titan Thunderbolt, made Purple Lightning suppress a head finally ... This is not Purple Lightning strong in Titan Thunderbolt, but is the user is related.
„If you think that I only understood throws to select the Thunderbolt lightning, you made a mistake! Is completely mistaken!” Wu Su roared.
The sound, shakes entire Blood Pond Torture Building.
His arm, sparkling.
By the original Obsidian flesh, becomes the golden light such as flamings.
The over hundred meters big energy giant, pushes slowly on the body of Wu Su, is pinching vigorous wielding of Wu Su fist, it plunges Yue Yang wickedly, makes the similar movement, puts out a hand with the great fist of Wu Su together, simultaneously converging attack Yue Yang.
Yue Yang afterimage vanishes.
Flickers to move.
He appears under body that in Wu Su melts, Grey Ashes Demon Blade is pinching together over a hundred meters Purple Gold Flame, selects to cut upwardly to the Wu Su remnant body.
„such insignificant ability.” Wu Su like the rope skipping like that to the previous ball, deeply inserted the gloomy gold chains of both hands carpal bone to fly high to fling a circle, routed easily Purple Gold Flame. But the energy giant who that golden color such as flamings, the movement like the lightning, turns round quickly immediately, the shaking the fist bang kills Yue Yang. If makes this energy giant hit, perhaps also or by the fist of Wu Su, the consequence, meets to make one crowd of Golden Mammoth hit directly also miserable ... The Yue Yang profound profound landslip hides, does not make the attack of enemy rub.
In the energy giant and jointly attacking of Wu Su tacit coordination, under the raindrop fist strike, Yue Yang leaves unflustered.
Wu Su looks at Yue Yang unbelievable.
Now, he suddenly discovers the small also small advantage.
The Human body is very small, the strength impossible to resist with Titan, is the fist of Titan is too big, wants to hit flexible Human not to be easy, particularly this Human young boy must slide compared with the loach exactly 100 times, the brute force is unable to conquer him.
„domain.” Energy giant who a Wu Su call, the golden light such as flamings, both hands layer on layer bombardment in ground.
Its energy body melts rapidly, turns into is shining.
The aperture spreads together rapidly.
Has surpassed easily Yue Yang all around, covers in which him.
The aperture, has hundred meters fully.
From the ground, resembles the slow reality fast to raise a light cover, similarly reaches as high as hundred meters, surrounds Yue Yang completely. Places Yue Yang within Wu Su domain range, he not flurried, even does not have Summoning Grimoire, but with transporting Force of Yang, is binding the body the Sky Fury Red Lotus roaring flame, at the same time very carefully is inducing opposite side Power of Domain.
What Power of Domain is this?
Yue Yang is not first time sees domain, when to fighting Moqi Xu Ling, he knew existence of Power of Domain.
But, Yue Yang has not looked at domain like Wu Su really ... Not only really weird, but can also form semicircle, covers in which the enemy completely, has Devour compared with own [Star Explosion], this Halo Shield shape domain that is transformed by the energy giant, the definite momentum is scary.
„Energy eliminates.” Wu Su puts out a hand to Yue Yang flies high grasps.
„Well?” Yue Yang felt that has a close principle strength to emerge the surroundings of body, screens out Sky Fury Red Lotus completely, springs beside Halo Shield again.
„Does not have body protecting qi, is your this small bean sprout useful?” Wu Su erupted innate first-order strength, whole person like gloomy golden Sun. Obsidian body almost golden yellow, is magnificent makes people unable to face, but energy Radiance that around the body, scatters, is more blazing than the sunlight, keeping Yue Yang from facing up. In laughing wildly of Wu Su, energy Radiance of his outside body sending out, has formed sharp golden light arrow, all light arrow are transformed by the energy, rainstorm concentrated fire to Yue Yang.
„Cold ice!” Around the Yue Yang body, gushes out the innumerable cold air, the entire space was similar icy sky and snowy ground, innumerable rime fell floatingly.
When these light arrow shoot.
Yue Yang Ice Frost protects the shield, the Ice Frost snowflakes of these crystallization, one by one refracts them.
Even if ‚Sky Fury Red Lotus’ has more than enough, cannot baffle Yue Yang, Yue Yang not only grasps Force of Yang, Force of Yin also similarly excels, but also is not slightly inferior. Compared with Sky Fury Red Lotus, this Extreme Cold Rime and Ice Frost protect the shield, is more effective.
Wu Su roars, his great hand extends once more: „Energy eliminates!”
Let Yue Yang feel what is strange, this time is this, a strength of nearly principle emerges, protected the shield to screen out all Extreme Cold Rime and Ice Frost, sprang beside Halo Shield shape domain again. Yue Yang frowned, oneself have consciousness to control Force of Yin obviously, these rime and ice shield like their weapon, have been full of their will, can actually screen out easily, Wu Su this domain, but also is really strange.
It seems like that this domain ability, eliminates others' energy.
Naturally is only restricted in around others' body, the energy in within the body should unable to eliminate.
„What move do you have? My domain can exist for one month, before disappearance, you are unable to leave, is unable to protect oneself, looked how I play your this small bean sprouts, the Human young boy, cries, shouted that the urine pants, your Human may win never our Titan!” Wu Su laughs, if no Power of Domain, making ‚Divine Tying Chain’ hang here, wants to kill this skidding Human young boy, but also somewhat uses energy, particularly Thunderbolt is invalid to this boy. However, now domain, this boy absolutely dies, he is impossible to escape from domain, is impossible to have any guarantees the thing of body armour body, absolutely does not have any defense to fight with nakedly, this boy must be able to win, only if he is the legendary gods incarnation!
„Ice, fire and thunder are not good ...” The Yue Yang attempt throws together Purple Lightning to Wu Su, but lets Wu Su immediately ‚sending out’ beside domain.
The flash has exhausted Heaven's Eye Divine Vision Yue Yang, finally saw this domain real situation.
[Eliminate] Domain: The users can draw support from the principle, eliminates the will on enemy any item, and sends out outside this item domain, is unable to eliminate already has life item, is unable to eliminate will on Holy Item or the Divine Equipment, but there is certain probability to depart beside domain a Holy Item ball. In [Eliminate] Domain, forms absolute duel principle, the user and enemy coexistence, must a side survival, [Eliminate] Domain vanish, has the time limit most greatly is one month.
Yue Yang looked understood, had this damn [Eliminate] Domain, only if beside Holy Item and Divine Equipment, other thing do not want to use.
What the egg is sorer, this domain has the time limit most greatly is one month.
Wu Su makes an effort to sway entire Blood Pond Torture Building, Divine Tying Chain makes noise under his swaying, he laughs crazily: „Human, laughable small bean sprouts, what means do you currently have? Do not support again by strenuous efforts, the sob, cries loudly, this is you can do only ... Ha ha ha!”
Yue Yang is very speechless.
Even if some such [Eliminate] Domain, isn't equal to winning to decide?
domain, don't oneself have?
Moreover is not one!
Yue Yang has not summoned Grimoire, if, believes that ‚the world’ this domain will absorb the [Eliminate] Domain energy very much immodestly, even if the world, within Yue Yang’s body also has Black Lake [Devour] Domain, even if absorbs slowly, but Yue Yang can affirm, this ‚eliminating’ again flamboyant, anti- own ‚Devour’.
„Wailed under my light arrow, my Wu Su has not hated to kill you really! Shivers, Human, this is your destiny!” Wu Su proud incomparably sprinkles a lot of light arrow, did not have ice shield and rime, what energy but also there is to protect the body of Yue Yang?
„... Why fellow at the point of death always specially speechless?” The body of Yue Yang dodged roaring flame, formed fire armour automatically.
„Energy eliminates.” Wu Su looked that had not looked, puts out a hand.
Thousands of light arrow shoot at Yue Yang, makes fire armour cremate entirely vanishes, Wu Su shocked.
Calmed down looks again, stays.
legendary Nirvana Fire, appears on this damn Human unexpectedly ... Wu Su dumbstruck, Yue Yang revealed was in sole possession of the taunt -type smile.
Duplicates Nirvana Fire that Force of Law is unable to duplicate in Twelve Zodiac Temples Gemini Temple, existence of world one and only, will it be eliminated the Master will by [Eliminate] Domain, the ball sends out beside Halo Shield ? Naturally is impossible, it, is anybody is unable to duplicate, absorb and eliminates even existence of Devour assimilation, that feared is within Yue Yang’s body Black Lake ‚Devour’, on Grimoire Halo ‚the world’, they are impossible to absorb tiny bit of Nirvana Fire.
Depending on Wu Su [Eliminate] Domain, wants to move Nirvana Fire?
This can only say that indulges in fantasy!
Starts, Yue Yang also had a scare at heart, for fear that [Eliminate] Domain will corrode own Nirvana Fire, does not dare first to use, has not thought that with the Heaven's Eye Divine Vision careful observation, [Eliminate] Domain cannot eliminate the will Holy Item, let alone is Nirvana Fire?
If Nirvana Fire contrasts with item, Sky Fury Red Lotus is only Platinum-ranked Artifact, but it absolutely is Divine Equipment, even may be ultra Divine Equipment existence like that!
„Do you really have Nirvana Fire?” proud rapid retrogression in Wu Su pupil.
„Not only Nirvana Fire, I have World-Exterminating Wheel, is very pleasantly surprised? Cries, shivers, the Titan giant, this is your destiny!” Before Yue Yang Wu Su, rampant words, returned completely.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button