414

Even if in the weak condition, Scarlet Emperor at least also has the Level 10 [Innate] strength.
If not Ancient Seal Array his half-length imprisonment . Moreover the might is towing infinitely, wants to pull back the seal space forcefully, letting Scarlet Emperor has to the most strength, the resistance of in order seal. If not this, Scarlet Emperor will not make Yue Yang sneak attack mostly successfully, even if makes Yue Yang sneak attack, can not injured. Only by his remaining strengths, compared with the Yue Yang present strength, has the enormous superiority.
Changes into others, Scarlet Emperor can definitely disregard, a fist rumbles conveniently, sneak attack at the scene will strike to fly, heavily injured falls to the ground.
The issue is, Yue Yang is attacks the ultra Abnormal expert.
With attacking defends describes Yue Yang weakly, without doubt will be more appropriate.
Said actually Yue Yang is not good at defending, Mysterious Three Styles, Crystal Armour and Nirvana Fire Shield, camouflage and Teleportation, fetter these to unify, regardless of Yue Yang the movement defends far exceeds same level warrior.
However, compared with the attack, the defense of Yue Yang is more inferior without doubt.
Because of his attack too Abnormal ... Nirvana Fire and World-Exterminating Wheel, these two any is to jump the ranks instant kill kills greatly, let alone Invisible Sword Qi this sees the human to kill people and see the seizing life unique skill of god deicide. Since Yue Yang has used Sword Qi, only then tries not to fail, has not tried to hit does not injure ... Broken completely world all defense Innate Sword Qi, even if better than Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots, has to hide its front temporarily. Besides Nirvana Fire, World-Exterminating Wheel and Invisible Sword Qi, Yue Yang also has to look through all Heaven's Eye Divine Vision and imitates such as Power of Comet of Milky Way, even also has within the body hideaway can digest all energies ‚Devour', these in addition, as the attack of single body, simply are bug, after going directly to unprecedented melted now, unprecedented, existence of non- future!
Such contrast, appears the defense attenuation of Yue Yang.
Also because has such many attack method, Yue Yang has enough confidence, can at one fell swoop heavily injured Scarlet Emperor.
So long as Scarlet Emperor is damaged, Ancient Seal Array will haul back the seal space this fellow. He did not strive for many, so long as the seal Scarlet Emperor ten years, 20 years, Yue Yang had the strength again like past Prison Emperor, can everywhere suppress Scarlet Emperor, ate stubbornly this rampant fellow.
Naturally, all these are only the theories.
In fact, matter never according to tentative plan carries on ... Both hands supported Scarlet Emperor that Ancient Seal Array bent the waist works loose earnestly furiously a moment ago, hit in the Yue Yang [Star Explosion] energy group own same instantaneous, immediately counter-attacked.
The rapidness of his speed, making Scarlet Consort, Shun Tian and Black Prince three people turn into the slow motion, but the response of Silver Horned Bull, Fire Spitting and Hurricane, turned into the sluggish snail. Almost same instantaneous, his palm, presses in the chest of Yue Yang, ‚bang', the silver light like that erupts together like the galactic disk, afterward sprays the diameter to surpass one meter energy light pillar together.
At this time, Yue Yang World-Exterminating Wheel and Nirvana Fire blade edge just now chops.
If Scarlet Emperor can move, that feared that the rearward movement three meters, Yue Yang also meets tragic.
Ancient Seal Array has become the Yue Yang biggest helper, it imprisons Scarlet Emperor stubbornly, keeping him from moving hairsbreadth. Scarlet Emperor another hand delimits the long silver light arc, separates the air, revolving has delimited, resembles to Yue Yang cut off around the middle. After silver light arc delimits, Scarlet Emperor can also put out a hand calmly, keeps off silver both hands to the attack of Yue Yang ... Maps the Scarlet Emperor golden color eye pupil, cuts World-Exterminating Wheel that energy light pillar comes directly, but in addition the Nirvana Fire blade edge, has cut the silver light arc together horizontally, again thorn to the heart of Scarlet Emperor.
„Well?" The Scarlet Emperor golden color pupil expanded immediately, shock.
He cannot think absolutely world has such Abnormal, actually simultaneously has World-Exterminating Wheel and Nirvana Fire.
he, making Milky Way [Star Explosion] cover up the eye, said again the 10 milisecond time, regarding the vision, responded radically without enough time.
„hong long long prosperous ..."
Crystal Armour that Yue Yang strong anti- spraying of energy light pillar, the front is condensing explodes broken, Wyvren Leather Armor, changes into the flying ash completely. World-Exterminating Wheel while Scarlet Emperor draws back the hand, cuts open his arm, pulls out the long bloodstain, layer on layer cuts on the naked chest of Scarlet Emperor that non- Armor defense. Scarlet Emperor responded ultra-fast, spun the body to turn, wants to lean to make way fatally this strikes, but was quicker than World-Exterminating Wheel, is sharp knife blade that Nirvana Fire formed, has cut off the silver only arc, among left rib cut into the chests and bellies of Scarlet Emperor, so long as Scarlet Emperor were sideways to here, he will cut in half immediately.
The body of Scarlet Emperor is suddenly soft like the noodles, backward curved under.
Quick, and ingenious.
Although World-Exterminating Wheel has cut into the chest, is after this waist bend, World-Exterminating Wheel lost the target, only wounds, but is unable to strike to kill Scarlet Emperor. Another side Nirvana Fire blade edge, delimits together the deep bloodstain in the chest of Scarlet Emperor similarly, is actually not able to penetrate his heart again.
„Death!" Yue Yang lets the former flash that energy light pillar strikes to fly in oneself, the flying foot, steps on again in the waist of Scarlet Emperor.
Invisible Sword Qi, eruption!
This Sword Qi, lethality not inferior to in World-Exterminating Wheel and Nirvana Fire blade edge, moreover is more covert, is quicker, is more effective.
, Innate Sword Qi has stepped on the toe of Scarlet Emperor chest and belly from Yue Yang, the lasing, submerges in the Scarlet Emperor chests and bellies, directly soars the heart to go ... Scarlet Emperor only with enough time by the special capability that he has, puts aside the heart forcefully, is actually not able to prevent that to say Innate Sword Qi wreaks havoc ... Same instant, the lobe of the lung and back of Scarlet Emperor were pierced by Innate Sword Qi.
Until this time, killing of Scarlet Consort, Shun Tian and Black Prince incurred overruns.
Red Lotus Fire, rumbles maliciously in the cerebellum of Yue Yang.
Because of the beforehand Scarlet Emperor energy spraying might, Yue Yang that the bang flies, his body a little inclines, Red Lotus Fire this strikes cannot make Yue Yang explode the head, makes him entire revolve on the contrary. After Crystal Armour reimburses, Yue Yang depending on maintaining life also has Mysterious Three Styles Elegant Sword Dance, has it, can avoid and skillful imperial goes to the majority of attacks. Black Prince Green Blaze Ghost Fire grasped in the back of Yue Yang maliciously, the sharp claws has ripped the wound that five bodies whirled around, moistened the ghost fire flaming combustion of body, will never extinguish in the situation that the energy did not end, like attaching deep-rooted ulcer of terrifying bone.
However, most makes Yue Yang painful, is Shun Tian Five Changes Fist.
In the sky, Giant Golden Dragon and golden Mammoth image glitters in the Shun Tian back, this is Five Transformations Power one, ‚the strength of dragon shape'.
The strength of dragon shape, strikes, namely has the dragon likely joint prestige!
The golden fist hits the Yue Yang vest accurate, layer on layer hits in the position of heart, even if the defense is better than Yue Yang, thinks heartbeat to stagnate, a whole body explodes the broken illusion greatly ... „puff!"
The Yue Yang body falls to the forward flight, the mouth blood spurts violently.
Ate Scarlet Emperor of Yue Yang sword, the lightning unbent the body generally.
The top of the head withstood [Star Explosion] heavily injured him, is more painful much the face distortion, the blood hole that the chest has deeply alternately cuts with around pierces, this is the fragmentation effect that World-Exterminating Wheel and Nirvana Fire blade edge and Innate Sword Qi create. Changes into another Ranker, perhaps already fell to the ground not to get up ... But Scarlet Emperor, he also has the strength of counter-attack.
„Young fellow!" The Scarlet Emperor silver double fist, turned into thousands of meteors instantaneously, the raindrop welcomed to Yue Yang to the body that falling to come.
„Ping ping ping ..."
Raindrop bombardment, complete hit, does not have fails.
Yue Yang rib at least struck off three, the chest because of the Scarlet Emperor fist bang and spraying of energy light pillar, already covered with blood, tragic sight.
Nirvana Fire Spear throws in the Yue Yang hand of hit, deeply has put on the shoulder of Scarlet Emperor, this is Scarlet Emperor super speed hides quickly, otherwise is through strikes.
Scarlet Emperor has not seen such Abnormal such stubborn youngster for a lifetime, why can he kill itself not to be possible?
youngster like him, has boundless prospects, why can attack itself without regarding own safety?
Regarding these, Scarlet Emperor ends this cannot think through!
However, his getting rid will not be slow!
Both hands receive anxiously, transforms dozens Rune Diagram knot seal, finally belongs to one figure, points to Yue Yang between the eyebrows ... This strikes, Yue Yang is in midair, evades not to be possible to evade, must die without doubt. Scarlet Emperor did not deny one go all out to kill their youngster to this to be very curious, but does not hinder under his pain the killer. Whoever is the Scarlet Emperor enemy, finally one, that dies! If the only exception, that is Prison Emperor, because Prison Emperor is more formidable than Scarlet Emperor also Ba Lie, although Scarlet Emperor hate deeply Prison Emperor, actually how opposite side.
Blood of Yue Yang blowout, sprinkles in Ancient Seal Array.
Golden light, like that is radiant like sunlight, Ancient Rune ‚imprisonment' as if had the support of greatly strengthened energy.
The anxious spin, netted brilliance drags to entrain the body of Scarlet Emperor forcefully, making his body submerge into Sealing Array unceasingly, originally reveals the body of waist, in an instant only remaining chests and bellies outside ... Because the body caves, Scarlet Emperor fatal refers to the glow scratching the cheek of Yue Yang, delimits together the trace on hard incomparable Gemini Mask easily.
So long as moves again just little, Yue Yang will explode the head.
The golden pupil of Scarlet Emperor rapidly expands, he is staring Yue Yang angrily.
Make the enemy evades oneself Shi Fa fatal strike, is not the Scarlet Emperor angry reason, makes Scarlet Emperor angry truly, is that blood of Yue Yang blowout. Obviously this boy already calculated, stimulates Ancient Seal Array with this blood, lets its energy burst, drags to entrain the body, lets own attack expiration ... In the heart has one type by the shame that enemy deceives, raises in the Scarlet Emperor moral nature.
If can act on free will now, then Scarlet Emperor takes ten thousand li (0.5km) to chase down this slyly such as the boy of fox, regardless of pays any price, must kill without doubt.
Now, Scarlet Emperor has spatially filled with angrily, actually has to branch out one, branches out half strength, supports on Ancient Seal Array.
Another finger to the Yue Yang direction.
Energy light pillar, once again, like fountain eruption.
Yue Yang, Scarlet Consort, Shun Tian and Black Prince three ultra Ranker, second time collaborates to attack.
This time, has more time responses and gathers the strength three people, lashes out once more, like before, the might cannot in the several fold above, Yue Yang at the disabled countless body, not be perhaps impossible to receive absolutely again strikes.
Changes into world anybody, makes into this degree, will flee quickly.
Shun Tian and Black Prince have to put thoughts of Yue Yang horse, because leaves behind this boy to be the Scarlet Emperor match, then Scarlet Emperor does not dare to dismantle the bridge after crossing absolutely, but has had the scruples, to oneself extremely advantageous. Even, Scarlet Consort also had a mind to end fight, although she hated Yue Yang this raider extremely, actually does not hope that Yue Yang spelled completely, she wholeheartedly thinks that Scarlet Emperor left the seal safely, so long as the lover got out of trouble successfully, other all were not the issue ... Raiders? After can, kills again, cannot let him absolutely now with the lover simultaneously Yu Jin!
Scarlet Emperor, thinks that fight ended.
This cunning boy, definitely meets Borrow Power to flee.
However, all people thought mistakenly.
Yue Yang not only has not escaped, but also doubles fires into Scarlet Emperor, like one crazy Barbaric Bull that kills to get angry, swift as lightning fires into Scarlet Emperor.
In spraying of self light pillar runs out stiffly, is checked in the fist of attack, Yue Yang body anteversion that Scarlet Emperor seizes, barbaric incomparable, regrets on the Scarlet Emperor facial countenance.
Bang!
Two terrifying Innate Strength, stiffly to regretting in the same place.
The Scarlet Emperor pain is extremely miserable howlingly.
While Scarlet Consort, Shun Tian and Black Prince three people collaborate to strike behind, Gemini Mask regrets several near broken Yue Yang, suddenly smiled.
Whole face blood whole body covered all over with cuts and bruises he, smiles extremely strangely.
His another hand.
At this time is holding up ‚Prison Emperor Divine Seal', completely disregards behind three people of collaboration attacks, by the stance of perishing together, disregards all, layer on layer pounds in Scarlet Emperor head on top ... At this moment, calling out in grief of calling out in alarm and Scarlet Consort of Shun Tian and Black Prince also has the Scarlet Emperor pain to be howling, simultaneously erupts ... Has Yue Yang, silent smiles, his one and only taunt happy expression, reveals from the pupil deep place, glistens like the brightness!
0 To display comments and comment, click at the button