498

Now, Yue Yang understands finally why these students called Drunk Cat Oneesan to make Dragon Spear Woman.
The reason is her Battle Technique is unique, each thorn a spear, the spear glow is Dragon Shape.
Although in heart wild with rage, but Drunk Cat Oneesan has not lost the reason.
A type ‚dragonet explores the way’, is having the probe nature, flies to the heart of Yue Yang. She knows that one 90% are not the match of this boy, must be extremely careful the move, otherwise there is possibility one move to suffer defeat. But may defeat his 10% probabilities truly, is enters the Innate Realm condition ... How to achieve in the situation of not being drunk, this is also today's training goal.
For this, she complied to suffer defeat makes him raid the shame condition of chest ... Under so the pressure, she hopes that she can break through, the breakthrough, breaks through again, hits to be utterly defeated this boy.
„Skill is insufficient, the imposing manner is insufficient, killing intent is insufficient.” Yue Yang continually said three insufficient, Gold Dragon Slaying Spear has not been puncturing, but reverses the spear head, revolves knocks with the breech of rifle, tucks up the Drunk Cat Oneesan long halberd, takes advantage of opportunity entrains, making the Drunk Cat Oneesan whole person lose balanced, before involuntary, throws.
„Right?” In the Drunk Cat Oneesan heart in great surprise, luckily is the strategic move of probe, if all -out attack, it is estimated that a move will be defeated.
When Yue Yang maneuver spear head sweeps away, her waist, muddy, if characterless backward a bend.
The arched bridge bends the waist, shunts the attack.
The spear head that in the hand swings, surrounds oneself, strength that dissipation Yue Yang pulls. A hand according to the racket in ground, the strength erupts, Drunk Cat Oneesan drills among her both legs like the viperous beauty, flying shoots at Yue Yang, the long halberd in hand, giant who erupts Devour myriad things first spear glow, counterattack to Yue Yang. Who does not think that front Yue Yang, afterimage dodged, vanishes ... Immediately, appears after behind, near at hand ... Drunk Cat Oneesan in great surprise, this speed, oneself are unable to respond.
She clenches teeth, the anger punctures, but long halberd at ten times of speeds, eruption.
Leads the whole body to forward, flees near body of Yue Yang.
Drunk Cat Oneesan in emergence, but also turns head to look, changes into the genuine enemy, she will not do this, will only go all out to make an effort to defend the body. But she knows that Yue Yang will not injure itself, therefore, how turns head to have a look at him to attack itself.
Sees only Yue Yang to make the stay rod by Gold Dragon Slaying Spear, a ground.
The whole person meteor flies to shoot.
In Drunk Cat Oneesan reacts without enough time suddenly, a foot flies to trample on fragrant buttocks that in her perfectly round very curls upwards.
If this is not the competition ... Drunk Cat Oneesan understands at heart, if this is not the competition, but is the life and death wrestles, then estimate already heavily injured, even died. This boy can definitely a spear grip to putting on, flies to trample the buttocks, is only a warning.
Even so, she also thinks incomparable shame.
Undeniably, this boy also has bad taste when the warning, where flies to trample not to be good, must trample the buttocks!
„Has killed your this big pervert!” Drunk Cat Oneesan tramples the strength with the aid of flying of Yue Yang, a big maneuver in the midair, in the hand the long halberd, the shape such as the poisonous dragon leaves the hole to shoot at Yue Yang. This strikes, sends depend on the anger, has the prestige of colossal dragon roaring faintly, the air of entire practicing martial arts hall also stagnates, as if the giant flies high to throw to bite.
„Is too slow!” Yue Yang selects the spear unhurriedly outward, he has not kept off the standard, but with the aid of the Drunk Cat Oneesan strength, leads her personal appearance in turn, when with explained the dragonet to explore the way a moment ago the skill, is only this time, Drunk Cat Oneesan sends fully, has not received the potential again the possibility.
Drunk Cat Oneesan thinks quickly in emergencies, hurries to let go.
The long halberd pinches the great strength, the anger is eating delicacies the flying direction of fire practicing martial arts hall opposite wall.
Seizes ’ one.
That lets go long halberd that flies, deeply spike the hard incomparable granite on the wall, several pass does not have the handle, around the spear hole, crack like spider web proliferation.
In the midair, Drunk Cat Oneesan sees Yue Yang to transfer the spear head, must sweep one with the breech of rifle falls, desperate under cannot attend to too, swoops, crashes in his bosom, both hands closely bind rounds his waist, keeping him from attacking, after another supine, prepares to fall with the arched bridge this boy flings to pound in the ground. The instance that the waist catches up, Drunk Cat Oneesan discovered that own waist also makes Yue Yang embrace, his hand passes through from the crotch, captures the cradling thigh, the great strength that cannot be protected erupts, he one step clutched to raise the whole person unexpectedly first.
„Puts me to get down quickly ...” Drunk Cat Oneesan urgently called, she discovered with his close combat, only then suffered a loss.
„Must admit defeat to drop.” Student Yue Yang very shameless is maintaining this posture , to continue to enjoy the wonderful touch of body entanglement.
Waits to put down Drunk Cat Oneesan, her clothing appears a little disorderly.
The chest fluctuates, pants.
The complexion already has red red, there is becoming flushed of anger blushes bashfully, the double pupil like the lance point of murder, almost does not have Yue Yang instant kill.
She is staring him for a very long time, suddenly deeply inspired, the entire clothes, the eye shuts: „Wish the gambling to concede, come, I warned you, the claw only permitted to trace, dares to trace, I have chopped it!”
Actually she knows that she wins his possibility not to be big, why can make a bet with him?
Moreover hits this gambling ... She cannot think through ... Naturally, she knows, if not this pervert, changes into other man, that is impossible to hit this gambling, her would rather die than makes the human so shame itself. As for him, making him shame, seems not also serious, this boy was very long with eye discourteous, early has suffered a loss, making his touch, the child suffer a loss ... Later, has the opportunity to revenge, both capital and interest asks for ... The Drunk Cat Oneesan surface thinks of does not care, is actually very at heart anxious.
heartbeat fiercely.
Hits like the deer.
Let him trace does not have anything suddenly, when have won, has chopped his claw!
Although she so comforts herself, but still thought that blushes bashfully hard to endure.
The feeling has only the fiery big hand to extend, rubbed to pinch gently on the left chest, received.
Drunk Cat Oneesan thought that was too strange, is so quick? This big doesn't pervert seize the chance to trace a while? Imagines with oneself is completely different!
Opens the eye, discovered that this boy is keeping a diary.
Keeps a diary?
Snatches to look that Drunk Cat Oneesan glares angrily immediately, had a fit of bad temper at the scene.
Because, above writes: ... When I put out a hand to trace her, she closes one's eyes, appearance that a face enjoys ... Appearance that a whose face enjoys? One wished one could to kill him, but also did a face enjoy? Drunk Cat Oneesan is mad infuriated, spouting smoke through the seven orifices, rips a smashing that diary first, then snatched Gold Dragon Slaying Spear in Yue Yang hand, randomly pounds like the vixen hits randomly, is pursuing Yue Yang, must kill him not to be possible.
Bang, bang, bang!
The practicing martial arts hall passes on an intermittent fighting vibration.
City Mistress Luo Hua in garden stops the canteen that in the hand waters flowers, looks at the practicing martial arts hall to remote place, smiled meaningfully , to continue to cultivate her beloved flowers and plants.
Sits in Yue Yu of Battle Partner room, shaking to fall the machine occasionally components of ground to pick up the tabletop, sighed slightly.
Helps small female Panda Niu Niu that Fourth Mother cleans vegetables be crooked the small head in the kitchen, asked lovably: „Elder Brother and is Mother this is fighting?”
Fourth Mother shows a faint smile, supple sound track: „Does not fight, but in cultivation.”
The Yue Shuang small girl is holding a snow white big pillow, have a drowsy look walks: „Quite noisy ...”
Fourth Mother comforts her: „Will be several days later good, or Mother carries you, such you are Heaven Falls and Earth Rends can also fall asleep, good, your this girl, could not fall asleep, knows that acts like a spoiled brat with Mother, looked that I do not beat your small buttocks!” Although one scolds, spoils to carry Yue Shuang, but is unbearably angry pulls out several on the precious daughter small fart fart lightly, gives her punishment.
The small girl did not fear that holds in the arms Mother neck gé gé to smile.
Niu Niu envies visits her, that look lets Fourth Mother good distressed, puts out a hand to caress the small cheek of Niu Niu lightly: „Was tired, Fourth Mother also carries you to rest!”
„Thanks Fourth Mother, Niu Niu is not tired.” Small female Panda Niu Niu shakes the head happily, circle the small face, is the sweet smiling face.
Practicing martial arts hall.
Yue Yang natural incomparable the shoulder has fallen, falls Drunk Cat Oneesan solid on the floor.
When beside oneself with joy, shouted one: „Enemy shames, I take off her clothes!”
Drunk Cat Oneesan has not broken actually, her tumble turns, the anger seizes the Yue Yang collar, with killing the double pupil of dead man stares at his eye, the nose to the nose, the mouth is upbraiding to the mouth: „what did you say?”
Lost, lets your touch.
Can your this boy also take off my clothes? This way, comes one game again, to want Overlord to brace the bow hardly?
In the Yue Yang heart did not shout darkly well, this Oneesan has misunderstood, hurried to explain: „Actually this was the misunderstanding, these words is a very dreadful race language, the meaning is I have defeated you!” Drunk Cat Oneesan when heard is grasps crazily, is angry: „I make you be defeated, can take off my clothes? Also the enemy shames, who shamed? I was just definitely not was willing the gambling to concede? Your boy do not reach out for a yard after taking an inch ...”
„This is really the misunderstanding!” Student Yue Yang goes all out to bear the happy expression, suppresses well laboriously.
„I defeat you also to dig up your clothes!” Drunk Cat Oneesan cannot bear the proud vigor of this boy.
„If you have defeated me, you can say that ‚enemy shames, I take off the clothes to wipe to wash him’.” Yue Yang this saying made Drunk Cat Oneesan scared, defeated him also to from taking off the clothes wipes to wash him? This is unfair!
„Does not have other?” Drunk Cat Oneesan thought that these two are inappropriate, is suffers a loss.
„, You defeated me also saying that ‚enemy shamed, I from taking off the clothes pressed him’.” Student Yue Yang replied seriously.
„...” Drunk Cat Oneesan faints, finally this might as well front two!
Behind simply took off the clothes to press him, this won might as well loses, simply on small lamb from feeding in the mouth of Great Grey Wolf. Drunk Cat Oneesan thought that whole body blood like having the flame is burning, clutches all of a sudden Yue Yang, roars: „My definitely not takes off the clothes, I must escape also take off your clothes, dies, your pervert! The old ladies have not ended with you, wants to take off my clothes? I bite to death you!”
Bang, bang!
New round fighting started.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button