488

„You go back first." Yue Yang turns head, was scarred to the blood-soaked whole body still tenaciously stood to prepare Ye Kong, Fatty Hai, Xuě Tan Lang and Prince of Tian Luo that put together the completely last point of physical strength to help in the fighting they beckons with the hand: „This fellow, is my match."
„..." Ye Kong wants to remain very much, although he knows himself unable to help, but hopes to stay behind, looked that can share little to Yue Yang.
„Good." Xuě Tan Lang is different, immediately turns around to walk.
Compared with Ye Kong, Xuě Tan Lang leaves behind the heart of going all out not to reduce, even has it.
But Xuě Tan Lang is extremely sober, he knows with oneself one team of person present strengths, let alone already all severe wounds, exhausted, is all people are perfect, is impossible to have the opportunity to help the Yue Yang helping hand. Remains, can only be burden, does not have the second possibility again. That Titan giant, the strength saw Dark Prison Legion wild boar king Bei Liaoya compared with before, formidable did not know many times, moreover had the so giant body, was impossible to strive to defeat. If wants to help Yue Yang , the best means left, found Super Innate, for example Sky Law, making her join.
Remains at home, definitely will implicate him.
Lynne and the others also some enough understanding, follow closely Xuě Tan Lang to leave, only then Fatty Hai at this time, instead proposed returns to Fourth Floor, waited for the war to fire off gets down again.
Liu Ye always first time stands, has made a decision: „You go back, my remains."
The people make her have a scare.
Leaves behind strength weakest her, can that be good? Braves strip Blood Phyton anything's coming out casually, gave to swallow her one, even, Yue Yang and Titan giant Wu Su to regretting, the shock-wave that dispersed, had the possibility to be killed by shock her.
Leaves behind her?
Cannot!
Liu Ye, she has her reason: „I have Deer of Irresistible Force, if he really has the danger, I can Teleportation to him side, leading him to leave."
Prince of Tian Luo after thinking deeply, finally overruled: „You stay behind perhaps are good means that but Liu Ye, we cannot make you take risk. Moreover we must believe Yue Yang, does not need to hit the plan of this finally defeat, we believe him, he will certainly gain the victory ... Has not grasped, Yue Yang will not challenge opposite side on own initiative, since he must fight, we believe him. Now, we leave, return to Yue Family's Castle, makes the discussion again!"
Stubborn people's strong request, Liu Ye changes the mind finally.
„To walk? Makes my Wu Su deliver you final journey!" Was forced to hang the Titan giant before great wall, suddenly hong long long laughs, innumerable Demon Beast along with his thought action of driving away, well up tidal.
However most fearful killing incurs, is he partly bends down, two Dow Jones Index winds that springs.
A figure, ball to Yue Yang.
In addition together ball to Ye Kong and Fatty Hai.
When two Dow Jones Index winds that Wu Su attacks at fingertips, initially does not think intense, but along with the advance, the unceasing acceleration, fast erupts, broke through the sonic barrier, forms two giant wind columns, almost must crush space, together the hit to Yue Yang that gathering the potential waits, in addition together, then hits to the people two kilometers away.
Its speed ultra-fast, wants on the quick several fold compared with sound.
Two kilometers many gap distance, that [say / way] great column refers to the wind several seconds, must be hard to imagine quickly.
Ye Kong and Fatty Hai they for it with amazement, the so terrifying might, unexpectedly are also only referring to wind of opposite side at fingertips ball ... Hui Tai Lang is born like Demon King the eruption imposing manner, face upwards to roar, likes thunder reverberating in one's ears, it is burning the whole body gloomy golden color roaring flame, is pinching with irresistible force the to be invincible impulse, stiffly with wind column to regretting in the same place.
hong long long!
Leaps first 50 meters Hui Tai Lang, although four claw deep flexure places, still shook draw back more than 30 meters distances.
In the hard ground, has left behind four deep dog marks.
After regretting the vigor strong winds of shock-wave, they early have the personal appearance of protection to shake Ye Kong and Fatty Hai lean this way and that.
Refers to the wind merely together, is distanced beyond two kilometers, even still under the angry interception of Hui Tai Lang, still had such might. Xuě Tan Lang they know that the match is strong, but has not thought that this named Wu Su Titan giant, formidable to this and other inconceivable degrees. This, cancels the determination that the people kept again thoroughly, all people were clear, remains not to help Yue Yang slightly, on the contrary will become his burden.
Hui Tai Lang struck to kill several to clash quickest Demon Beast, did not prolong contact, returned rapidly, protects everybody to leave.
The battlefield, gives Master completely.
Yue Yang and Hui Tai Lang are different, the wind column that Wu Su springs, he strokes conveniently, the refraction to the body side, borrowed this wind column, Yue Yang heavily injured many Demon Beast.
„Unexpectedly is Mythical Beast? Although young living time, but also very not bad ... What a pity Wu Su tied up, otherwise, must kill off such misery!" Titan giant coldly snorted, on his fore head has the thunder and lightning to flash, as if also has the unique skill of long-distance attack.
Because Yue Yang a moment ago superficial melting, making him change the mind.
The Yue Yang released Level 1 [Innate] strength, holds up Gold Dragon Slaying Spear.
Purple Gold color Sky Fury Red Lotus everywhere dances in the breeze, the institute of spear referring, in the institute Demon Beast, falls to the ground all.
Spear glow, shape is not big, the wind column that but the might does not spring Wu Su is smaller. Each a spear, spear glow Guild Master long penetrates the beast group, leaves behind bloody blank Passage ... In their eyes looks like very formidable Demon Beast in Xuě Tan Lang, in the Yue Yang subordinate, anything is not, may kill at fingertips, but at will second.
Because has Yue Yang to get rid, squad can leave Blood Pond Torture Building safe and sound.
Just before leaving, Hui Tai Lang has also cried out to Yue Yang several.
It most wants to remain actually.
However Hui Tai Lang had enough wisdom, can understand that Master gives own Quest, that is protects the safety of this team of people ... „with this small toothpick, wants to pick the teeth to me? Ha Ha!" The Titan giant Wu Su unscrupulous ridicule said that although Gold Dragon Slaying Spear can assassinate the king of Golden Dragon, but, copes with Ancient Titan with it, actually the strength falls short. Only if has complete one set of Dragon Slaying Set, displays the Holy Equipment above strength, otherwise, is impossible to injure him truly.
„Is this last words?" Yue Yang same sneered, not Xu not vigorously released to Level 2 [Innate].
Powerful shock-wave proliferation entire Blood Pond Torture Building Fifth Floor, the Purple Gold color roaring flame forms the collection column of flame, for a very long time burns.
Arched on top, some innumerable Extreme Cold Rime floatingly under.
By Demon Beast that Titan giant thought drives away, did not have angry [Power Pressure] strength Sky Fury Red Lotus to burn while still alive, is lets have ultra cold Force of Yin rime frozen becomes ice sculptures. Only then minority several most formidable Demon Beast, flee and become separated rapidly, picks a poor life.
Yue Yang receives Gold Dragon Slaying Spear, Bi Mu , to promote released Level 3 [Innate] again.
Wu Su this Titan giant, in the eye pupil surreptitious smiles suddenly.
fore head lightning present.
Several hundred like electricity snake lightning, rapidly condense in his right hand palm, forms terrifying Thunderbolt.
Instantaneous, the imposing manner of Wu Su whole body blasts out violently, like the Fire Mountain eruption. Pinches can regret to strike the colossal dragon incomparable strength easily, Wu Su this sly Titan giant, brandishes the arm to Yue Yang, wields strikes, the Hurricane palm vigor, is concealing that together destroy the Heaven and exterminate the Earth Thunderbolt ... Is less than one second, that Thunderbolt has surmounted the speed of sound together, broke through palm vigor Hurricane, tears to pieces the space, the lasing to Yue Yang!
Yue Yang puts out a hand to meet, the whole person was hard to imagine the impulse that to shake by this immediately flies.
Flying upside down kilometer.
Bang pounds into the hard crag surface, deeply buries in the crushed stone.
The shock-wave throws the crushed stone everywhere flies, mist and dust everywhere dances in the air.
For a very long time, gigantic crater does not see any sound.
Wu Su this Titan giant disdain bah: „Bah, Human, tiny life form, dares to strive for hegemony with my Titan clan? Overreaches oneself!"
Although strikes on the instant kill enemy, surprising him a little, but he does not have to suspect own that said the Thunderbolt might. Let alone Human, is colossal dragon, even Heaven Realm ancient times compared with ignorant, frontage hit, can strike down.
Human, although the strength returned not bad, after all was very young.
Faces itself, dares so slowly so easely released Innate Strength? Really don't flowers of greenhouse, have any enemy to teach him to guard against the sneak attack of enemy? Thinks of this, Wu Su laughs, he most likes striking to kill Human, particularly in Human these most have the potential small shoot, before has not grown, livingly strangles him.
Pleasant sensation that type strangles the small bean sprout, was too crisp, world anything cannot compare.
„Ha ha ha ... Ha ha ha ..."
Wu Su his laughter, imitates like Thunder Roll, resounds through entire within Blood Pond Torture Building.
Entire Blood Pond Torture Building, shivers under his laughing wildly.
When Wu Su smiles most proud is most comfortable, a shadow, flashes before Wu Su at present he, whole body Wyvren Leather Armor broken, the clothing sends the tail, because the thunder and lightning kills, but slightly mJ volume, the look exceptionally is limpid, calmly inundates the Guoxi stone in that the forests the water seepage.
This person, naturally is Yue Yang.
The ball of thunder and lightning in his both hands, one group of extremely small concentrate, is vanishing unceasingly.
Accurate, the Devour ability of his correct use within the body, Devour absorbs Thunderbolt that the Wu Su giant shot a moment ago unceasingly ... Sees the Yue Yang so picture, the Wu Su laughter, cuts like the blade.
In that giant eye pupil, first time produces unbelievable Radiance, making him be out of control to lose one's voice to call out in alarm: „Your possible Devour my Thunderbolt? That is my Thunderbolt!"
„Continues to smile, you will quickly become the history!" Yue Yang treats last Thunderbolt, was absorbed by within the body that beyond control Devour Black Lake, gently tears broken Wyvren Leather Armor, reveals the perfect body. Wu Su sees, on the body of this young Human, does not have a wee bit scars, oneself gathered the strength to strike a moment ago, made opposite side receive unexpectedly completely.
Be intact!
Is this possible?
Thunderbolt has hit directly, colossal dragon will also fall to the ground, a small Human boy, how possible immunity thunder and lightning? Moreover Thunderbolt that Titan throws!
Wu Su big comprehension roars suddenly suddenly: „Sly Human, your body has protection thunder and lightning Artifact!"
Yue Yang shakes the head, the taunt of corner of the mouth, performs presently with nothing left: „Fool, do not think, only then you, understand the operation thunder and lightning ..." The word, on his body, indigo blue being killed by lightning electricity glow, if there is a life to walk randomly, the innumerable electricity glow like the small electricity snake, condense in the palm of Yue Yang, formed one similarly a moment ago Titan Thunderbolt such special shape ‚Purple Lightning'.
Both only difference, is the color.
Thunderbolt that Wu Su condenses, is bright silver Titan Thunderbolt.
But Thunderbolt that Yue Yang, in his hand condenses, is the deep purple, the purple belt is blue, even has radiant [gold/metal].
Yue Yang condenses Thunderbolt, while released arrives at Level 4 [Innate], then erupts the great strength, returns to throw this Purple Lightning angrily to Wu Su: „Cries, your this pitiful megalomania!"
0 To display comments and comment, click at the button