469

Enters Seabed Burial Field, and even Crystal Canyon, Ocean Emperor had not met any unusuality.
Very smooth.
This calm situation, making him feel the inexplicable strangeness.
In fact, he has been ready that greeted fights. Like a boxer, pledged that must kill the match bang in the arena, the body state exercise must be in the peak, to be burning with anger, the morale erupts, the strength savings is similar to Fire Mountain, but before playing the game, the match actually suddenly forfeits, keeps him to be in the arena spatially depressed, vented nowhere.
Is this feeling, Ocean Emperor currently, has the depression that this powerful nowhere leaves.
„Comes out, An Xi, I know you.” Ocean Emperor cannot see An Xi, but he knows, this for several hundred years the old match, will not miss this opportunity.
He also believes that An Xi not bad gets rid easily.
Assassinates the opportunity best, in the flash that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is born, in the endoergic process, An Xi will start most strikes.
Ocean Emperor knows result like this, but must take risk, if not repel An Xi, forever do not want to promote Realm of Supreme. Today, in any event, must obtain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, this is should better is also the final opportunity. The potential that promotes again has consumed completely, must break through, only if there is a nonego support. Although world Artifact are many, but can promote Realm of Supreme Artifact, believes that only has three types.
First, is legendary Divine Blood \; Second, is legendary Warrior Soul \; Third, is Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor that front will soon be born.
Divine Blood and Warrior Soul, in Tong Tian Tower do not have, world only then a place has probably, that is located in the Soaring Dragon Continent Gods Ruins interior.
But enters the Gods Ruins difficulty, is almost entire Tong Tian Tower Ranker for the super dying pass that it has a headache about, since the ancient times, the Gods Ruins interior has been mystery amongst mysteries, everybody has known that there has Artifact, but nobody can enter, nobody can obtain inside Artifact.
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, this 10,000 years is born a time world rare treasure, in comparison, are very Artifact that is easy to obtain.
Ocean Emperor thought one are lucky, because have waited till the birth of Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor finally.
For several hundred years, have waited with hardship, finally had the repayment.
The only issue, must solve the old enemy.
In the past best good friend, An Xi!
Reappearing personal appearance of Hemp-clothed old man slowly in a water crystal edge variety, until he comes, has a big shock with Crown Prince and sister of the emperor of Ocean Emperor colleague, originally this legendary has slaughtered 1 million people of ultimate killer An Xi, is away from oneself such near unexpectedly, but also less than 20 meters far, but oneself do not observe. If An Xi lashed out a moment ago, ... Crown Prince Hai Long and Princess Hai Kui so think that the vest has seeped out the cold sweat, is afraid. Although Crown Prince Hai Long and Princess Hai Kui have the Level 7 [Innate] strength, but compares with An Xi of Level 10 [Innate] peak, they absolutely only then by the instant kill share.
„Ocean Emperor, you came early, 45 minutes, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor will be born.” The Hemp-clothed old man An Xi tone is very light pale, the energy of body such as the colossal dragon diving deep pool, his Assistant General always on old, even if is Ocean Emperor that the wooden body and mind decays dry, does not dare to have the hearts of a wee bit contempt.
„Sees the old friend, can not come the breakfast?” Ocean Emperor laughs straightforwardly: „After Old Hornless Dragon walks, remaining your old friends.”
„Also when you initially chose betrays everybody remember that we are the old friends, that was good.” Hemp-clothed old man sighed slightly.
„Does not have the means that initially I did not betray, I will be killed ... You also know that my talent is extremely high, was young, was really not willingly, in the past I was only Level 1 [Innate], but I had the potential, can rise Level 10 [Innate], if such died, I was not willingly! In order to maintain a livelihood, I have to submit, trading is you, under that hopeless situation, will vacillate. They hold me to keep torture, exhausts all cool, if they one have killed me, has not surrendered to me the opportunity of betrayal, my not such betrayal, but, I will unable to bear that type forever torture without limits ... Afterward, I lived, and trained hard secretly, promoted, kill all they, calculates that has revenged to everybody. An Xi, no, my Brother, that cannot say is the betrayal, that is endures humiliation. Past Troop Leader has not blamed me, when I hugged he was confessing, he of being on the verge of death, with moistening the hand of full blood caresses in my head, he has forgiven me, this was you do not know.” The Ocean Emperor annotation past matter slowly, the sound was gentle, does not have an excitement.
„Perhaps Troop Leader has forgiven you, he inborn is such good person, rather complained one do not do well enough, will not accuse the partner. But Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, I have not forgiven you, so long as you know that this point was OK. Regardless of you used the beautiful spoken language to defend your past, is unable to level hatred in my heart, in the past, dozens sisters in my front, were killed by the enemy shame, before they at the point of death, sobbed painfully, that desperate look \; Their children select from abdomen, lets that bloody scene that the enemy eats while still alive, I will never forget.” Hemp-clothed old man sits alone in boredom in the quartz, the eye of dying embers flashes through an anger, at once vanishes, hid extremely quickly.
But, is only killing aura to release outside that one tenth of a second does not arrive, has let Crown Prince Hai Long and sea anemone long Young Master shakes draws back three steps.
Most loyal and devoted Shark King, felt that the body intermittent ice is cold.
An Xi.
killing aura of this ultimate killer, was too terrifying.
If changes into ordinary warrior, perhaps had made terrifying killing aura that erupts instantaneously scare to death a moment ago while still alive. Is better than Level 8 [Innate] Shark King, hears it, feels with amazement.
„Really good, the old friend, one year does not see, your cultivation to enhance.” Wears Ocean Emperor of cape, actually quite the same as the safe, instead laughs.
„And you too.” Hemp-clothed old man slowly stands, soon will get rid.
„Your four exit, Crown Prince, outside sea area, you must listen to Ah Shark. Has anybody to rush in Seabed Burial Field, execute without any mercy, if Mutant Fishman rebels, you defend fully for 45 minutes well.” The Ocean Emperor big hand wields, he decides to meet head-on Hemp-clothed old man An Xi. He raises hand, Shark King and Crown Prince Sea Dragon and sister of the emperor sea anemone bends down to kneel, draws back respectfully.
„Ocean Emperor, if I have killed you, I will keep a son or the daughter to you. However, to be honest, your fresh son daughters are the trash, cannot take gets rid.” Hemp-clothed old man contemptuously appraises in Imperial Prince in most outstanding Crown Prince Hai Long and princess most outstanding Princess Hai Kui.
„Also has not bad, but always the half-way died, made emperor this point most to be sorrowful.” Ocean Emperor reveals a forced smile, it seems like his many matters know.
„Starts, today is not you are I, we should make a final understanding.” Hemp-clothed old man aura like the Fire Mountain eruption, surrounding induced in ancient guardian of addendum circle, immediately all retrocede, although they do not have wisdom, but the instinct is outstanding, induces to crisis strong.
Here, Hemp-clothed old man An Xi summoned Level 10 [Diamond] Hell Black Dragon King.
Another side, Ocean Emperor Guan Lan also summoned Level 10 [Diamond] Three Headed Golden Dragon.
The decisive battle formally starts.
Seabed Burial Field, four kings are headed by Shark King, Eight Great Sea Marshals succeeds one another, defends in that five big whirlpool outside.
Simultaneously also several Imperial Prince and princess, respectively are headed by Crown Prince Hai Long and Princess Hai Kui, is divided into two big camps, echoes distantly. Protects them in the surrounding all round, is 108 position General of the Sea and more than 3000 Ocean Emperor Imperial troops.
General of the Sea and Ocean Emperor Imperial troops, they mostly come from the Tong Tian Tower Ninth Floor space, each at least has the Quasi-Innate strength, some General of the Sea have even achieved Innate Realm, only then does not have Summoning Grimoire. In the Tong Tian Tower high level, has the race of powerful strength to be many, they have the enormous superiority inborn, but they have an inborn flaw, almost impossible contract Grimoire.
Initial, they are inborn superior formidable races remarkably, but when Human, Elf and other races promote through the practice, will make them be able not hold a candle.
Is the life in the Tong Tian Tower high level, is so.
„What have I missed?” When Yue Yang appears, four king slightly discolorations including Shark King, this boy throughout came.
„Young Titan, if you are willing to cooperate, Ocean Emperor will repay by two Holy Item.” Shark King knew perfectly well that is unlikely, but wants to try, if can trade giving up of opposite side with two Holy Item, then also not necessarily is not good thing.
„Shark King, troubles you to pass on to Ocean Emperor, I want to enter Crystal Canyon to apologize face to face his good intention, looks at him to bestow to see. Also, what princess isn't he preparation marries me to come political marriage? Is the future son-in-law, does not thank politely the father-in-law to be how good, if passes on, the people will say that my family has not educated.” In the Yue Yang eye pupil completely is meaning of taunt, he only looks at four kings, the corner of the eye does not shoot a look at regarding Eight Great Sea Marshals and several Princess Imperial Prince.
„...” In Shark King heart bitter and astringent, knows that today cannot be friendly.
„Yue Family Third Young Master, although you mixed a fame, but you think that can put on airs in our front, you made a mistake!” Crown Prince Hai Long cannot bear disregarding of Yue Yang, he stands, cold Sheng refuted: „If your eye does not have issue, you can count, our Sea Race has many Ranker, casual 0.1 come out, can let the Tong Tian Tower overturning seas and rivers character! Moreover, Yue Family Third Young Master, Black Prison King is attacking your homelands now, you do not go back to defend, but also provokes our Sea Race, can you also again extremely arrogantly again a to act recklessly point?”
„Who of speech is, grows puts on despicable airs, can you also be long abnormally are again loathsome?” Yue Yang counter-attacks gratefully.
„You ...” The face of Crown Prince Hai Long twisted.
„Puts on the imperial robe not likely Crown Prince type, if I am you, ashamed hit the bean curd to commit suicide again.” The Yue Yang mouth also benefits compared with the knife absolutely.
„The name about Yue Family Third Young Master, I am has also listened, but has not thought that actually also wants extremely arrogant 100 times compared with legendary. Perhaps you have not heard such a famous saying: Without the arrogance of strength, is the ignorant additional idiot!” Princess Hai Kui sneers again and again.
„Is very good, on your body, has fully manifested the essence of this famous saying.” Yue Yang clapping to praise.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button