417

This time, the Yue Yang weight of attack, no longer is Scarlet Emperor.
But is Scarlet Consort.
Left Ancient Seal Array Scarlet Emperor, that feared that body heavily injured is almost unable to support, his super speed is also the first essential factor of maintaining life. Before Scarlet Emperor partly fell into Ancient Seal Array, did not drop the wind to Yue Yang, the if it were not for Yue Yang unique skill was much powerful with Artifact, perhaps Scarlet Emperor cannot sustained heavy injuries. Even can say, if no Prison Emperor Divine Seal, Yue Yang how Scarlet Emperor.
Yue Yang still does not know that attacks the Scarlet Emperor effect, naturally first to choose how kill Scarlet Consort.
kill Scarlet Consort, to Scarlet Emperor absolutely is an attack.
„Red Lotus!"
Scarlet Consort fully realized that now is the entire life most critical time, is outspoken, attacks fully, meets head-on Yue Yang.
Own life, in the Scarlet Consort heart is always not first, is most important, must win recovery time to own lover.
She also deeply believed that her lover, will unable to frustrate in light of this.
Huge Red Lotus Fire dances in circles the sky, the petal lotus flower, shoots surely to Yue Yang.
World-Exterminating Wheel, is revolving similarly.
In surrounding of roaring flame, World-Exterminating Wheel incomparably cuts life Passage mysteriously, a lot of Red Lotus hot petals that will come rout, the Yue Yang body imitates extremely small space extremely fast that vigorously, if Divine Dragon, from opening slips into.
World-Exterminating Wheel cuts Passage that shears, he who barometric pressure whirlpool that carries over, lets the glide goes forward like a fish in water, as if the back some people promote reduce effort. Flintlock that Nirvana Fire imaginary becomes, incomparably selects to fly accurate front Red Lotus Fire valve, both sides each contact, is Nirvana Fire builds up the start of Red Lotus Fire. Perhaps will not build up the success in one second, but, Red Lotus Fire impossible to place on a par with Nirvana Fire.
This point, Yue Yang one hundred percent affirmation.
If gives an example the child contrast by the rank, the ordinary flame is ordinary Level 1, most dregs, most does not have existence of Level Up future also smallest might. Might terrifying ‚raging fire Burning Sky' or ‚meteor rain of fire' can be Bronze-ranked, falls short of the best to be better than the worst, this is also the best flame that ordinary warrior grasps. ‚Hellfire' and ‚Dragon Breath', these two fire at least are Silver-ranked, even Gold-ranked, is different from person to person, Hellfire that Hellfire and ordinary devil that for example Great Demon King Baruth grasps grasp at is not a rank. Black Prince grasps ‚Green Blaze Ghost Fire' at least is Gold-ranked, has ghost Fire Attribute, the temperature is not highest, instead the toxicity is greatly strengthened, walks a heresy.
Scarlet Consort ‚Red Lotus Fire', it can be said that best quality in flame, even if Green Blaze Ghost Fire is unable to compare.
It has surmounted the world ordinary flame, becomes visible Monster Fire.
Although does not have the division in true rank, but if the example contrasts, it can achieve Platinum-ranked such existence.
Again upward, achieves the Diamond-ranked flame, will be ‚will die out to fire that' Supreme level Ranker can use, one type can destroy the life form soul the Saint flame. The Saint flame of this superior rank, is almost impossible through practicing to achieve, mostly is by the characteristics production of some Divine Equipment ... Yue Yang has not seen, only knows its existence in pitiful guy Mother knowledge inheritance.
As for ‚Nirvana Fire', it is one and only Divine Flame.
It not only has to destroy the world strength, there is a function of purification myriad things, even also has to cause life Nirvana rebirth Divine Might.
Yue Yang present condition, but also is unable one hundred percent to play the Nirvana Fire might, if by Phoenix Sisters Shi Fa, Nirvana Fire even can surmount ‚Divine Flame', achieves high ... „eats delicacies!" Yue Yang Nirvana Fire Spear, selects to fly Red Lotus, pierces all, points to the throat of Scarlet Consort.
„Stop!"
Has a silver disc, is pinching all over the sky the silver light, flies to shoot.
Keeps off in front of Scarlet Consort, blocked the putting on throat of Nirvana Fire Spear to strike.
Can destroy all Nirvana Fire, is unable to pierce this encrust unexpectedly the Ancient Rune strange galactic disk, only massive silver light melting. If the galactic disk has the life, suddenly the super revolving, flies upside down the left hand that Scarlet Emperor only saves, keeps the earthquake cry, as if made Nirvana Fire Spear injure painfully like that. Yue Yang does not need Heaven's Eye Divine Vision also to see, this galactic disk is Divine Equipment.
Even if inferior to Prison Emperor Divine Seal, believes that inferior will not be many.
Has this Divine Equipment, if wants kill Scarlet Emperor, it is estimated that the unusual difficulty ... Yue Yang has thought Scarlet Emperor is not Cheng Yao Jin of three broad-ax, definitely also has any unique skill, but has not thought that this goods have Divine Equipment!
Aegis Shield( silver): 4 Star Divine Equipment, the clever body, does to direct by the Master blood, when Master is in danger Aegis Shield will have ten times of protection strength, any Divine Might following strength is lossless, voluntarily imaginary changes the protection shape in the specific environment, under the starry sky will obtain the an unending stream protection energy, special skill ‚Flowing Light'.
„I scratch!" Yue Yang after Heaven's Eye Divine Vision saw the information of this galactic disk, cannot bear explode a thick mouth.
If this Aegis Shield also has any shortcoming, then absolutely does not have attack power, pure is defense Divine Equipment.
However, even if this, enough Abnormal.
Especially now, this pure defence imperial Divine Equipment is effective compared with Divine Equipment of pure attack.
Makes Yue Yang feel what slightly comfort is, his Heaven's Eye Divine Vision can see the Aegis Shield information, but cannot see the Prison Emperor Divine Seal information, showed that Prison Emperor Divine Seal is more flamboyant than Aegis Shield Advanced. Naturally, Prison Emperor Divine Seal had not acknowledged that Yue Yang is Master, he can only pound the human with it, but also does not have the means to use, has resulted in Dragon Slaying Sabre like the child, Artifact flamboyant yes right, but cannot play the role at present.
„Our fights, do not have significance, you compel me very much to be distressed, but could not have killed me! Even if no Divine Equipment to protect, I have more than ten ability and means that leaves here. I acknowledged that your appearance, broke my consistent idea, you are rich in the match of the creativity and strategy extremely, the courage and endure patiently also very not bad, but I want to say that you were too young ... I compared with you more superior place, am the experience accumulation that I have you unable to have, various fight experiences and various ability Shi Faao techniques, even also has various Artifact using skills. If I can summon Beast, I even can hit you to flee to the wilderness, but does not make you compel my battered and exhausted. youngster, hits not any significance, we must leave, said goodbye in Heaven Realm ..." Scarlet Emperor puts out a hand, the Scarlet Consort entire resorption bosom , the preparation leaves.
Under the defense of Aegis Shield, does this weaponry this hit?
Now Scarlet Emperor has gotten out of trouble, the both legs may be long on him, depending on his super speed, wants to run runs, wants to slide slides, if the engagement, indeed is not very troublesome.
Does not hit, is not a little willingly.
Thinks of this, Yue Yang also somewhat has a headache.
Um? wait a moment, why didn't this fellow put out Aegis Shield a moment ago?
Yue Yang looks that Ancient Rune on Aegis Shield is getting more and more red, the silver star strength that above sends out is also getting more and more formidable, suddenly has clear comprehension.
This shield, probably needs to absorb the Master blood to display the shield of strength of protection unceasingly, or Scarlet Emperor absolutely does not have enough strength to actuate this Aegis Shield now, he by the combustion life in the way of blood sacrifice shield, makes this Divine Equipment.
So changes mind thinks that in the Yue Yang heart secretly rejoices.
No matter how, the best means that are cling to for dear life now hit rottenly burn out Scarlet Emperor!
„Has Divine Equipment is very good? Hits is your this nouveau riche!" Student Yue Yang rushes very much shameless, Nirvana Fire Spear transforms the halberd, the everywhere chaotic dance, or punctures, or cuts, or selects, or delimits, or the hook, or the point, or refers, or brandishes, or shakes ... Everywhere goes into seclusion, hits hard to Scarlet Emperor and Scarlet Consort. Although the hanging Aegis Shield extremely fast circulation, receives Yue Yang attack one by one, but the Nirvana Fire halberd in his hand hits every time one time, the Aegis Shield silver star light is dim a point, the body of Scarlet Emperor also as if gradually weak, shivers, finally the body sways slightly, defeat shape that a blood falls to the ground greatly dry.
„Sky Kill young thief!" The Scarlet Consort anger results in both eyes become round to open the eyes, pupil almost must spout the fire.
She puts together the completely final strength, condensed about thousand Red Lotus.
Does to direct by both hands, bang kills to Yue Yang.
That feared that Red Lotus Fire how Nirvana Fire to protect Yue Yang of body, she does not look that willingly this shameless boy so bluffed and blustered, the oath must put together life and death with him.
Facing everywhere Red Lotus, Yue Yang does not dare to be negligent.
The flame did not fear, but Scarlet Consort in weak condition, has the Level 9 [Innate] strength.
Her both hands Shi Fa thousand Red Lotus, abandoned the roaring flame high temperature not saying that merely was the bombardment might is the Level 9 [Innate] vigor, hits the body dead similarly.
Yue Yang hurries to receive the hand defense, imaginary becomes Nirvana Fire Shield the Nirvana Fire halberd, defends around own body, sharply raises Nirvana Fire Pillar, embezzles Red Lotus Fire that all heavy bang come entirely ... In his heart brings to select proud, swallows Red Lotus Fire, perhaps recombination own Force of Yang, can create a new hot energy, although far inferior Nirvana Fire, but will not compare Green Blaze Ghost Fire to be disappointing absolutely.
The fire can be more, controls fire to be stronger, the strength is increased to be higher!
What is more important, Force of Yang that oneself grasp is bigger, new realm control that will then unite to the future Ying-Yang, will be of great help.
Scarlet Consort felt that the discharge Red Lotus Fire was cut by opposite side completely, embezzles, completely loses the contact with own control, on the additional spirit and physical strength have the energy to overdraw again entirely, sad and shrill called out pitifully, she put together completely last indignation vicious tendencies, took losing the body as the price, has spouted Blood Arrow to Yue Yang finally.
Blood Arrow, Scarlet Consort faints immediately in the Scarlet Emperor bosom.
She already reached the limit!
This Blood Arrow is her painstaking care and offense resentful and special energy, is having the hate and angry strength, might not inferior to strikes in Divine Equipment.
Yue Yang had a scare, this meddling woman went all out.
Negligent can not, ... „call back the soul of the deceased before own body by the Nirvana Fire Shield protection anxiously!" Scarlet Emperor both eyes golden brilliance dodges, has Artifact of golden great bell, suddenly floats the spatial appearance, when the Scarlet Emperor pupil strength projects, hits this clock, entire Cave of the Evil Dragon, resounds an earthshaking vibration immediately, Heaven Falls and Earth Rends. Rupturing and broken of dike hong long long, the giant stone, from the vault avalanche, gets down like the rain.
Yue Yang felt that own brains ‚buzz' earthquake sound, can enter the body evilly, a soul pulled out greatly forcefully separates out the illusion in outside body.
A dantian Innate True Qi heat, inspires Nirvana Fire luckily, the hovering whole body hundred human bones, pulls out that to the negative energy sweep-out outside body of soul promptly forcefully.
However, dizziness in Yue Yang brain, but also continues for a very long time.
In the ground, there is a more than ten energy fountain, erupts, prepares to strike to kill Yue Yang in dizziness. Nirvana Fire Shield in outside body surrounds the body of Yue Yang, revolves unceasingly, protects the host voluntarily, purifies the energy fountain unceasingly ... While the energy fountain was blocked by Nirvana Fire Shield, two energies still when the test of strength, Blood Arrow actually go to enter, chest of shoot straight Yue Yang. Although Blood Arrow is slow.
But its might is matchless!
Waits for Fire Shield to whirl to protect body anxiously, the shield of that protection coils a cylinder suddenly, second time keeps off Nirvana Fire Shield, the middle leaves a blank, making Blood Arrow shoot at the heart of Yue Yang ...
0 To display comments and comment, click at the button