496

Different from the Silver Horned Pegasus, Psychedelic Butterfly in Sea Race innate Dantian, Nightmare Soul Pearl and Monster Eye crystallize under the three union, the feather falls the pupation again, once again Evolution.
The estimate of Yue Yang, succeeded.
The equalization stage of pupation ended, that day that they break out of their cocoons, two Psychedelic Butterfly definitely will become the terrifying Psychedelic Butterfly monsters.
They are not only the Psychedelic Butterfly monsters, will also have ‚Nightmare’ and ‚Monster Eye’ some special skill, such one, in the fight, will become to subdue will kill one of the enemy important means. Psychedelic, poisonous dust and Blood Sucking add on Nightmare and Monster Eye again, Yue Yang estimated that even if do not promote Innate Realm Yi Nan, by her current Spiritual Force, again adds on two Psychedelic Butterfly monsters and Spirit Mirror, it is estimated that can also kill the Level 3 [Innate] following enemy ... In defeating a superior enemy to the war, Yi Nan may becomes the contrast biggest first person, especially above having [Intense Poison] Inherent Skill Yue Bing.
Yi Nan also has spinning Spider Witch that almost forgets, Yue Yang thought that this Spider Witch potential is not very actually bad, can pass careless.
If not know Jiang Ying this Spider Empress, then this Spider Witch training value is not big.
Waits for Jiang Ying to wake up, she should have the means to promote Spider Witch.
At the appointed time, perhaps will have the pleasant surprise.
„Right? I may probably thank Sister Jiang Ying well.” Yi Nan listened, did not mind that Jiang Ying is Beast transform into human Hornless Dragon Girl, radiant nod. Actually Spider Witch is loyal, does not rebel and flee facing the natural enemy, is only the rank is too low, wisdom was insufficient, making pupil strength instant kill all lives Bronze Barbaric Bull scaring.
In the past that Bronze Barbaric Bull, early let Phantom Shadow Possession, became present Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man.
Yue Yang thought that Yi Nan aggressive Beast too few, has the spinning Spider Witch diversion enemy, is very auxiliary big regarding Yi Nan.
Now Yi Nan lacks, is amplification Spiritual Force weapon, best is Holy-level treasure, such one, believes that Innate Ranker meets her, will frighten flees to the wilderness.
Naturally, the Yi Nan true strength manifests, is not the individual action.
But is group war.
If before , has Princess Qian Qian to grasp Prison Emperor Divine Sword nearly to attack, latter has Xue Wu Xia to grasp Thunderbolt Ice Frost to clamp to kill, nearly has Sick Beauty Crystal Shield body armour, has City Mistress Luo Hua Spiral Aurora, in addition Yue Bing [Intense Poison] Inherent Skill and Yi Nan spirit psychedelic ... Such combination, believes that has Five Transformations Power Shun Tian, or has Green Blaze Ghost Fire Black Prince, will have a headache incomparably.
Does not know how Princess Qian Qian and Xue Wu Xia their two practice.
Especially Xue Wu Xia, has Supreme to direct personally, what boundary will she grow to?
Definitely has compared with a Yi Nan bigger breakthrough?
Prison Emperor Divine Sword in Rouge Tigress hand, she can one hundred percent grasped?
In the Yue Yang heart, anticipates two female returns really very much. On the one hand misses Xue Wu Xia and Princess Qian Qian, on the one hand, Yue Yang steps up to promote Yi Nan and City Mistress Luo Hua their strength. Individual strength, cannot compare the team after all. Now is good, after waiting to defeat Black Prison King, it is estimated that will go to Heaven Realm, at the appointed time was only, facing Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots, even faced many Heaven Realm Ranker, obviously was insufficient.
Because the short separation meets again, Yi Nan to Yue Yang especially gentle, changed the past ‚Brother Yi Nan’ manner.
In the evening, she is not entangling him, making him return to side City Mistress Luo Hua.
So long as can have a half hour of generous affection of every day, or practices lover Body Fusion Technique together, Yi Nan on unusual satisfaction. The idea that she who is also in the spiritual love time, passionate has not wanted very much, Yue Yang stroking and kiss gently, can make her feel well satisfied. Naturally, although is a little shy, but she has not rejected Yue Yang the claw of Predator, sometimes he puts out a hand in the clothes touch, she does not have any ideological contradiction, in pleasant sensation that instead the immersion Yu lover strokes happily. Because of her silent encouragement, relaxation of moral nature, practice progress of lover Body Fusion Technique rapid ... When she by the mind the elusive boundary that leads Yue Yang to enter her to comprehend, in Couple Practise , she and Yue Yang, comprehended together high ‚Heart of Heaven Realm’.
Compared with Yi Nan, almost practices husband and wife Body Fusion Technique Luo Hua and Sick Beauty every night, their promotion, nature surpasses plans.
Yue Bing is extremely assiduous, sometimes Yue Yang specially will counsel, near body Battle Technique of girl progresses in a big way.
As for her Millenary Treeman General Level Up, Yue Yang early is prepared.
In Wisdom Fruit, Lustrous Branch of Life and Unwithering Leaf, spring honeydew and evil Ten Thousand Years Ancient Tree ‚evil tree root’ under many Artifact to give support, Yue Bing two Millenary Treeman General start Evolution. green light fills the air, the golden light blooms in the bodies of two Treant, Yue Yang with Nirvana Fire the Millenary Treeman General branches and leaves and body overburning, resumes with Innate True Qi again, but Yue Bing Green Light Tree Demoness unceasingly Green Rush, making the painful Treant grow in the combustion unceasingly, completely stimulates the potential.
tree bark explodes loudly broken.
Inside tree pole gé gé raises, sets up the arm to pull out is long, the branches and leaves are born in the roaring flame, the shoot spits green.
The golden light such as practices, is connecting two Treant.
When they raise to about 20 meters, almost stops, prepares advanced and fixes to the Great Myriad Tree King condition.
Yue Yang already prepared good Titan’s Blood to fall on two barrels the tree root, but Green Light Tree Demoness sees, immediately uses ‚Spirit Root’ ability, making Treant in two Evolution go all out to absorb the Titan’s Blood energy.
Almost in absorption in an instant, two Treant, started to be insanely long.
Sets up the pole to change gradually, pitch-black raises glossy, simultaneously overstrikes unceasingly, is 30 meters high slowly to stop.
But two Treant tree poles, transform Humanoid gradually, the giant tree arm long dangles, but the crown looks like head, above five senses are complete, the long tree must, connect the sweating emerald green branches and leaves, the pitch-black body is even more sturdy, long two kind of Humanoid looks like tree root the great leg. As Yue Yang portrays Heaven Realm Rune Diagram on them, bodies of two Treant, transforms Titan skin color like that unceasingly, pitch-black is bringing the gloomy gold.
Yue Yang Heaven Realm Rune Diagram pours into, two Treant leap unexpectedly, jumps to the midair.
Bang, deeply pounding stands in the ground again, the tree root deeply digs in the ground.
They, surmount Gold-ranked Great Myriad Tree King officially.
Has surpassed the growth limit, transfers the step mutation becomes Level 1 [Platinum] ‚Great Titan Tree’, a brand-new species, one type brand-new Beast that is created personally by Yue Yang ... Great Titan Tree: Fighting Class Guardian Spirit Beast, Level 1 [Platinum], the body of Titan, King of Ten Thousand Trees, the immunity evil thought disturbance, attenuates the thunder and lightning attack, branches and leaves Chang Lv does not wither, the tree root slurps the life form blood and earth energy recovery oneself, has special ability ‚silk root [Coiling Roots]’ and ‚to hit hard and ‚ brushing’ dizzily ’ ‚stinger’ and ‚Trample’.
„Elder Brother!” Yue Bing looks, is more excited much the face red, holds on the hand of Yue Yang to jump excitedly.
She jumps and jumps, is unable to be dispersed the moral nature merry.
Can promote into Great Myriad Tree King, she incomparably has satisfied, now, Elder Brother creates brand-new Beast for oneself especially, world one and only is only unique ‚Great Titan Tree’.
This, how touching her.
Yue Yu and Yi Nan they also feel for her happy, congratulates Yue Bing to have new Beast of force.
Only the Yue Shuang small girl looked at for quite a while, honk the small mouth was whispering: „Tree is long very greatly, but probably not Guild Master fruit ...” Indeed the small girl most wants, eats the fruit, as for other, her disregarded.
Two Great Titan Tree, enough became the Yue Bing force helps.
Gets down again, how was to train Green Light Tree Demoness this Elemental Class Guardian Spirit Beast. Although Great Titan Tree Variant succeeds, but is not very big regarding the Yue Bing itself amplification, can fuse Green Light Tree Demoness of body with Master, is bigger regarding the Yue Bing itself amplification, moreover easier Evolution becomes Holy Beast. Great Titan Tree? Waits for their blockhead heads to grow high intelligence Evolution becomes Holy Beast? That estimate is really unbearable!
The issue is the Green Light Tree Demoness rank is low, now is also only Level 3 [Silver].
Must want to train her, it is estimated that must spend a time.
„Has not related, had two Great Titan Tree, I can help Elder Brother fight!” Yue Bing is confident, Great Titan Tree of two so force, in addition own mind operation and [Intense Poison] Inherent Skill, the strength affirms ten times of promotion.
„Indeed, first makes Bing Er adapt to the controls of these two Great Titan Tree, Green Light Tree Demoness does not worry, I also come to select the means that is perhaps useful to Bing Er Green Light Tree Demoness.” City Mistress Luo Hua handles gently by the jade caresses the small cheek of Yue Bing, let alone is the sister-in-law, even if before has not established the relations, she also regards with a special fondness to Bing Er, now naturally loves.
„Thanks Sister-In-Law!” Yue Bing is most polite, if it were not for Yi Nan particularly emphasized before the human must call ‚elder sister’, she will call Sister-In-Law.
As for City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty, Yue Bing already called their sisters-in-law.
Here, everybody also is the birth celebration of Great Titan Tree, that side the corridor, Yue Yang was very long Oneesan that has not seen, the stride walked.
She, is Drunk Cat Oneesan.
From is usually different, she is not drunk now, very sober.
Tian Luo Emperor Hua Xuri received Yue Yang couple days ago ‚Titan’s Blood ’, makes Drunk Cat Oneesan make a return gift today his Artifact: Dream Jade.
Dream Jade has not pulled out, Drunk Cat Oneesan made City Mistress Luo Hua they draw to chat.
Small female Panda Niu Niu receives welcome of Yue Yang compared with Drunk Cat Oneesan, this adorable small panda Loli, likes Yue Yang, after the politeness salutes upon meeting to several females, looks at Yue Yang secretly, discovered that his side nobody, stretches out the arms immediately, clashes all of a sudden, puts the Yue Yang bosom, happy called resoundingly: „Elder Brother, Niu Niu is good to think you ... Right, Niu Niu gave you to draw a picture to make the gift, the grandfather said that was very attractive!”
Grandfather who she said that is Shui Dong Liu that Old Fox.
Yue Yang was wonderful, what portrait small has female Panda drawn to oneself? Will she paint pictures?
Niu Niu looked at Drunk Cat Oneesan one mystically, bent down quietly side Yue Yang said the sentence: „Do not make Mother see, otherwise she must be angry, Mother cannot Niu Niu draw Elder Brother, this is the grandfather teaches me!”
She pulls out a picture, Yue Yang looks, discovered that at sixes and sevens line, is drawing three people.
The left is the hair dishevelled high man, the middle is the young fat little girl of black and white interaction, the right is the hair long high female, three manpower handles stand. In addition, the sky also has Sun, moon and star, the ground has several flowers and some grass ... Yue Yang looked understood, but did not install clearly, asked: „Who this is? Is Niu Niu?”
„Um, this is I, this, is Mother, this is Elder Brother! Do not make Mother see, otherwise, she must spank Niu Niu ...” Small female Panda Niu Niu hints Yue Yang to hurry this precious picture to receive.
„Niu Niu is really clever, rewards your together malt sugar!” Student Yue Yang coaxes the child absolutely is expert expert high expert.
That side the distant place, Drunk Cat Oneesan showed the whites of the eyes to him, obviously she knows this picture, but considers the small female Panda Niu Niu psychology, thinks of does not know.
Yue Yang coughs, holds Niu Niu to walk, asked her: „What Artifact can your majesty bestow my?”
Drunk Cat Oneesan puts out a hand: „Trades with your Wonderful Orchid good wine!”
Yue Yang was speechless, he knows to be able like this.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button