487

Waits for Liu Ye to wake up, discovered one are lying in carrying on the back of Yue Yang.
Bao'er this High Elf Lolita is cheering in side, as if gives the human to provide encouragement. Liu Ye lifts the small face quietly, proceeds to look from the shoulder of Yue Yang, had a scare. She discovered that front has a very big space, Fatty Hai, Ye Kong, Xuě Tan Lang and the others is fighting, the tactical situation is intense exceptionally, the innumerable monsters like surging tides, well up from these giant blood ponds.
„What's all this about?” Liu Ye surprised.
„You awoke, this Blood Pond Torture Building was I found, fierce?” Bao'er proud shows off very much.
From her around did not build and explained that chaotic, does not have in the speech of logic, Liu Ye listened to a general idea, under Yue Yang often supplement, finally understands again. Originally Bao'er is the same with oneself, ginseng to add especially teaches.
However, her teaches to want easy 10,000 times especially, because Yue Yang gives her Quest, sleeps.
Bao'er her anything does not need to do, so long as falls asleep, making Yue Yang give her to adjust the body on the line.
Her sleep wakes up, discovery promotion are many.
A little small proud, is not having others in secret in the side, she does not have the method to show off with the human.
The Liu Ye corona rests, Bao'er is idle, is quite bored, has to stroll everywhere randomly, when other Xuě Tan Lang their group come, she sends out Secret Door accidentally, after the Yue Yang appraisal, this ancient times Secret Door can open actually, but the strength of average person is unable to shake, must have above the Level 5 [Innate] strong strength, can open it. Although opens the Secret Door person is Yue Yang, but Bao'er still calculates the majority of merit in own on ... Then, Yue Yang and Bao'er have discovered this ‚Blood Pond Torture Building’.
Here is the Blood Pond Torture Building entrance, near Yue Yang within, is towering a strange far ancient medical prescription steeple.
Above, records a few words with Heaven Realm Rune.
If translates the present writing, then it is: ... Giant Wu Su blasphemes the god ... He violated Tao Sky Crime line, must receive the world severest penalty ... The death has made him make reparations insufficient, therefore ad hoc under this Blood Pond Torture Building ... Experiences suffering torture in this, 100,000 years later, can the end of sentence release, stands the official death trial ... Yue Yang also recognizes the combinations of not entire these Heaven Realm Rune, but knew probably.
That i.e., has to be called the Wu Su giant, his was closed in this Blood Pond Torture Building, must close for 100,000 years, the torture 100,000 years, can execute.
Changes into other Ranker, perhaps like the Savior, thinking the means to save the Wu Su giant. The Yue Yang egg has not hurt, he also wants to see Wu Su, but does not save him, but massacres him, because Yue Yang estimated that definitely has any Artifact, can surround the Wu Su 100,000 years to be so long. Whether Wu Su needs the torture 100,000 years, Yue Yang does not care, what he likes surrounds Artifact of this giant! Really does not have no Artifact, then butchers this giant, Yue Yang felt that own Grey Ashes Demon Blade also lacks an evil soul, perhaps if Devour, has been able to refine to promote into Holy Level weapon.
Holy Level weapon has, Soul Killer Dagger is, moreover or best quality.
However, Grey Ashes Demon Blade, is Yue Yang uses the painstaking care to infuse, the significance is greater.
Platinum-ranked ‚Half Moon’ the Level Up possibility is not big, but Grey Ashes Demon Blade has, so long as comes an evil and formidable warrior soul again, fuses Bone Dragon Demon Dragon’s Crystal and Flame Lord Heart of Flame, even adds on the silver soul bead that the Black King Phantom black ink soul bead and gold lovelace look like again.
Grey Ashes Demon Blade had these conditions, definitely has the possibility Level Up to Holy Level weapon.
Perhaps can also turn into best quality Holy Level.
Becoming Divine Equipment as for Level Up?
Yue Yang does not think temporarily that Divine Equipment that gadget does not think Level Up can rise, Master must have the strength of being a worthy opponent, said in the Yue Yang pocket not to lack Divine Equipment again, Prison Emperor isn't Divine Seal also in? Has not recognized the host, Student Yue Yang can only pound the chestnut with it temporarily.
„Come on, you were careful, several Blood Phyton drilled.” Bao'er in high spirits they encourages to Fatty Hai.
„Little ancestor, you did not help, do not open the mouth again, I listened to tremble at heart.” Fatty Hai begs help from all quarters like that begs Bao'er not to shout, because she shouted that several formidable monsters, do not know where drills. Naturally, he also knows that this cannot blame Bao'er, this Blood Pond Torture Building is so Abnormal place, has killed tens of thousands Ancient Demon Beast, but still an unending stream wells up, inexhaustible.
„You make way entirely ...” Xuě Tan Lang makes the anger, he erupts the terrifying the imposing manner, with Storm Giant body revolving.
The entire Blood Pond Torture Building entrance, turned into icy sky and snowy ground instant.
Innumerable rime, fall floatingly.
Xuě Tan Lang Guardian Spirit Beast Storm Giant its place visited, does not have the thing not to turn into the ice sculpture, reaches as high as Level 6 [Gold] giant Blood Phyton, sways back and forth in the ground painfully, stiffness gradually.
Prince of Tian Luo acts in harmony, his Guardian Spirit Beast Skyfire Meteor, a summon, namely in vault loudly under.
Even if most formidable Blood Phyton, in freezing, meteor this ‚Heavens Fire & Ice Dual Layers’ under dual attack, cannot support, turns into the corpse in abundance, or broken, either burned black, tragic death at the scene. The entire combat process, Yue Yang has not gotten rid completely, but looks that Ye Kong and Fatty Hai they fight. This, but also merely is a start, behind will have a more brutal fight, is waiting for them ... However, such fight, regarding the practice promotion, is extremely good urging sends the medicinal preparation, although pain, but can affirm, so long as Ye Kong, Fatty Hai and Xuě Tan Lang they can boil, the rank promotion absolutely is not the issue.
Blood Pond Torture Building, entrance, lasted one hour 5.
Blood Pond Torture Building, First Floor, the lasted three hours, Ye Kong and Fatty Hai and the others used Great Totem Battle Technique.
Second Floor, lasted 5 hours and 17 minutes, the Li Clan Brothers heavily injured corona fan, Tauren Leo and Old Ning Hai falls to the ground weak.
Third Floor, lasted 9 hours and 23 minutes, Fatty Hai changes the body ugly compared with ignorant, overdraws the complete physical strength, four Quilboar young girl and Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie does not fall to the ground, Lynne severe wound.
Fourth Floor, lasted 18 hours, 42 minutes and 9 seconds, Ye Kong heavily injured, Xuě Tan Lang and Prince of Tian Luo heavily injured and Anna overdraw the corona fan and Liu Ye corona fan, Fatty Hai second time changes behind falls to the ground, Tauren Leo folds the corners, the Li Clan Brothers wound is on the verge of death again, the audience besides Yue Yang, only remaining Bao'er also has the physical strength.
Fifth Floor ... When the team arrives at Fifth Floor, arrives at true Blood Pond Torture Building.
Here the weakest monster is also outside strongest Level 6 [Gold] giant Blood Phyton, person who can have the strength, has one, that is Yue Yang.
Hui Tai Lang Summoning Grimoire, raises Halo Shield , protects the team people in the middle.
The Yue Yang stride goes forward, sends out the Demon King imposing manner, all monsters heard that flees all in abundance.
In the distance two kilometers away, one achieves near kilometer high wall, several gloomy golden great chains long hangs, long is hanging a person.
This person, is the giant who is unable to imagine!
Yue Yang has not looked at the so big giant, let alone Human, is height ten meters Demonic Abyss Devil , compared with this giant, appears not worthy of mentioning. This giant, reaches as high as 200 – 300 metres, even can also surpass, because he completely disappears from the waist, only remains the upper part, there are to surpass hundred meters tall Chang, from this infers his original height, possibly is about 300 meters giant.
Was needless saying that this person definitely was the legendary Titan giant.
Compared with him, 50 meters high Obsidian King or 60 meters Black Dragon, looks like like the reduction toy laughable.
Regarding meeting such a Titan giant, before Yue Yang, has not thought that this adulteration ‚Young Titan’, one day, really will meet genuine goods at reasonable prices ‚big Titan’.
Titan giant who this is hard to imagine, his whole body bulging muscles, vigorous incomparably skin black like iron, looks like has the visual impact extremely.
Fatty Hai that coughed up blood, after looking at this giant, frightened to faint directly.
Balls color best Xuě Tan Lang, shakes must be hard to open the mouth.
Let alone they, Yue Yang, feels to be burning with anger ... Also does not know how long this Titan giant has closed, in this ‚Blood Pond Torture Building’ torture how long, now, remaining at least Level 1 [Innate] strengths. In other words, this was closed the Titan giant here, was equal to that the Black Prison King strength, the only difference, is he does not have any Holy Equipment body armour, moreover makes that several ultra long gloomy gold chains hang here.
Yue Yang, in the pupil dodged the murderous intention of ultra concentration.
Kills this giant, captures his strength, reinforcement own Grey Ashes Demon Blade ... As for any justice and evil, these have nothing to do with oneself entirely.
Perhaps this meet, is the arrangement of destiny in darkness.
Otherwise, oneself so will be skillful, just rushes in this Blood Pond Torture Building?
„Good interesting young Human, tens of thousands years passed, present Human was more formidable compared with before. Merely over 20 years old, is a young boy of shoot growth, really have such advancement, are really fearful. In the past I slaughtered Human massively, really yes right, what a pity these stupid old fellow, but also thought oneself infallible, Ha ha ha, my Wu Su has said that Human was the Titan natural enemy, only sighed nobody to approve! To kill me? The young small bean sprouts, are very regrettable, I think that you have not possibly known, our Titan giants have immortal body!” That giant has opened the mouth, sound is more resounding than Thunder Roll, an start to talk, entire Blood Pond Torture Building is shaking.
„If few Divine Tying Chain surround you, indeed could not kill you, but, present you, are only aged don't hit a person when he's down!” Yue Yang taunted the enemy diligently, inflated to oneself.
„What? Do you want to laugh at me? Wu Su is not you can defeat, because Wu Su is Titan, has immortal body Titan, god, cannot kill my Wu Su, understands?” That said that the Wu Su giant makes an effort to struggle, pulls that several gloomy gold chains, immediately has triggered the earthquake, entire Blood Pond Torture Building is shivering.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button