436

„Is Yu Er, you? Sky Kill Fēng Jīn, you dare to catch my daughter!” Yue Shan looks at Yue Yu, first is shocked, immediately volcano-like eruption, the whole person crazy lion plunges Mr. Fēng, the intention strikes to kill opposite side, however the length of chains, has limited his motion. That feared that Yue Shan went crazy wants to select the human to bite, Mr. Fēng still turned a blind eye, calmly is standing, observes struggling of Yue Shan futile effort coldly.
Yue Shan maximum limit puts out a hand, wants to strangle Mr. Fēng.
But, shakes the loud chains, made him in being away from opposite side distance one centimeter away stopped, is unable again the little advance.
Struggles over and over, makes a futile effort.
The Yue Shan face upwarding grief and indignation wants to roar certainly howlingly: „......”
He like the injured wild animal, seeing the foe soon to rip to eat his cub to be incapable of preventing, Yue Shan that type calls out in grief is really the world changes countenance and heard that feels sad. Liu Ye cannot bear weep bitterly, holds in the arms Yue Yu that cries several nearly to faint.
Mr. Fēng still indifferently disregarded all, his feelings are the iron hit radically.
Regarding this cold-blooded murderer, Yue Shan returns to hit the wall the wall painfully, attacks fiercely own body with the double fist with all one's might , the specific use shakes the giant iron hoop after crystal wall fiercely, that giant iron hoop catches the stained bloodstain immediately. For a long time, Yue Shan calms down in the pain, first, lowers the head to Mr. Fēng, sound as if all of a sudden aged ten years, filled was bitter and astringent and dismal: „Fēng Jīn, you have won, you won ... Has put my daughter, I am willing to do the experiment, is willing to give you body, no matter you must make me do, I will comply, so long as your let my daughter off!”
Mr. Fēng laughs: „Ha ha ha, what did I say? Yue Shan, I said that I will win, I had said you will submit, did I say right? Yue Family son who is known as most unyielding person, will have one day of submitting, Ha ha ha ha, there’s nothing impossible in this world?”
„Immediately has put my daughter, otherwise my kills in this, you want to obtain secret, is forever impossible to obtain!” Yue Shan throws wickedly.
What a pity, the chains is pulling his body heartlessly.
Even if Yue Shan makes the limit, his fingertip, still had one centimeter from Mr. Fēng.
This centimeter, is the unattainable natural moat ... Mr. Fēng looks that Yue Shan wishes one could to accept uncritically own vision, proud laughs wildly.
He owes the shoulder: „Yue Shan, I thought that your manner is not right. The intelligent Yue Family eldest son, changes into you are I, will you do? The humiliation enemy, I guess that you will certainly exhaust the means to use humiliation your enemy! Why don't I need your means to try? Come, the proud Yue Family eldest son, is curving your knee, kneels down to me! Isn't the Yue Family son always does not kneel down to the enemy? Come, any matter always has the first chapter, kneels down, immediately kneels down, otherwise I made the human in your front gang rape your daughter ... Good daughter, delicate as a flower, refined as a precious jade appearance, age of youthful glow, when start of brilliant life sprouting, if like this destroys, that this how pitiful! The match who Yue Shan, I am unable to subdue only, come, kneels down to me!”
„No, father, Yue Family descendant can die standing his ground, he should not live kneeling to others, absolutely do not kneel down to the enemy!” Yue Yu screamed: „nobody may use me to humiliate you, the father, daughter will die to protect chastity, obtain can only be the corpse!”
She does not know when pulls out a dagger, on the neck.
Because is extremely excited, sharp dagger drew a red line in the tender neck side, the drop of blood along the blade edge front, coasted slowly.
Yue Yang for fear that this Second Sister really made the piffle, extended refers to a ball, broke the blade edge body ball of dagger.
Mr. Fēng sees the blade edge to fall, first a foot kicks.
Also two elite soldier rapid confiscate it, simultaneously all armed soldiers especially pay attention to weapon of oneself waist, does not make Yue Yu have to contact the opportunity of sharp weapon.
Matter that „well done, how this dagger takes to bring, I no longer investigated. After exiting, I can reward your high grade beautiful woman, favors Second Young Lady Yue, she is the Yue Shan favored daughter, we want to submit this unyielding person, may be able do without her.” Mr. Fēng looked at Yue Yang one, but shifts the vision immediately, Miao Xu that in his eyes, Yue Yang disguises as is only a tool, has not been worth the value of multi- attention.
„Yue Family Second Young Lady, hopes that you, the suicide cannot solve all problems intelligently. You died, I catch your younger brother and younger sister again come back, do you later you die usefully? be smart, urging your father to surrender, worked with us, that was real way out.” The Ning Hai surface persuades Yue Yu.
Actually, he is hint Yue Yu.
The side also has Yue Family Third Young Master, does not use too excitedly!
After him, as soon as reminded, excitedly with Yue Yu and Liu Ye realized that matter not desperate, the tearful eyes looked to Yue Yang, the mind was stabler immediately, because is afraid Mr. Fēng to see through Yue Yang, two females hurried to hug in the same place, in order to avoid Mr. Fēng realized unusually.
Yue Shan whole body big quake, tears of blood, in Yu Shuangmou.
Billowing under.
„I, my father from slightly taught our brothers, the Yue Family son surface enemy only die! Sky Kill Fēng Jīn, you can kill me, but you gave up any idea of that humiliates my Yue Family, although my Yue Shan is incompetent, actually does not represent my Yue Family nobody! You can kill my Yue Shan, kills my daughter, but your motherfucker wants to destroy our Yue Family faith, thinks us to surrender, that is absolutely impossible! Is impossible!” Yue Shan ya zi wants the crack to roar, the sound shakes the entire dungeon to shiver.
„I know that your Yue Family is an unyielding person, I had not said that is not.” Mr. Fēng laughs: „Actually I admire your Yue Family very much, although you are the motherfucker one-track mind, is the fools, if said the strength of spirit, you also are really great. I have seen too many cowards and cowards, has seen many people, such kneels like a dog in my front, fawns and obsequiouss to me, sees the appearances of these rotten people, I am disgusting. Actually I appreciate your such match, how regardless of I torture you, how torture you, you also insisted that poses as the Yue Family son ... A moment ago, your daughter appeared, your will vacillated, but Second Young Lady Yue words, made you strong, was really not bad Blood Link! But Yue Shan, you think that this world only had the unyielding person to suffice, that has made a mistake, I told you, you were completely mistaken!”
„To know that I will cope with your daughter? I will come torture with world all evil methods she, several hundred means that can make you look want to cry but have no tears, at the appointed time kneels to ask me, asking me a bit faster to kill her! You think that my point all does shear your daughter's meat? The how good skin, the how good body, you think after several hundred torture, she also like the present? I guaranteed, so long as you look at her one eyes, will spit! Here has many lewd beast, no, do not say lewd beast, is this disposition big change likes raping and killing Miao Xu of woman, so long as I issue an order, he will make your daughter rather not live to have been to this world to come up ...”
„Ended in your front torture, I can cure her, change external appearances only turn into another person, breaks the hands and feet again, cuts off the tongue, makes into the idiot same maidservant, sells the going to the capital prostitute brothel, lets the oldest ugliest brothel customer, enjoys a time her human body with several penny!”
„All these, are avoidable, Yue Shan, I do not request you to kneel down now, does not need to kneel down, you are the character who I appreciate, I humiliate you not to need, but hopes that you can understand, works with us, is only way out. Yue Shan, I think that your such smart person, does not understand I said. Why can for Jun Wu You and Da Xia Nation, clings to tenaciously that faith? What are you in the mind of common people? But is a defector, degenerates to the Demonic Abyss Human rebel, the suspect who kills the younger brother, persecutes the sister-in-law and nephew's first murderer! This is you, you said that what you also do insist? Told my final answer, I can let off your daughter, I also liked she such outstanding later generation, is not willing to make her destiny move toward the tragedy, all these must visit you, so long as you are willing to cooperate with us, then you and your daughter, can obtain the best thing, safest safeguard!”
„As the most competent enemy, I urged your one, insisted uselessly, at least I was not the person who the tears and strength of spirit can move. Do not compel me to get rid, Yue Shan, replies me now!” Mr. Fēng has made the final persuasion.
„Bang!”
The Yue Shan knees, were slowly curving.
Finally, layer on layer kneels down loudly on the ground.
The excitement in Mr. Fēng eye pupil flashes past, wants to cheer very much, but bore forcefully.
His fist, grasps closely! The man who several months are unable to conquer, finally, knelt down in his front, submitted! An indescribable success, lets Mr. Fēng unusual move, this successful pleasant sensation, leaves the secret technique of mass production gentleman to make him have the sense of achievement compared with research!
Black Prison King had spoken such a few words: Conquers Tong Tian Tower, must conquer Soaring Dragon Continent first \; Conquers Soaring Dragon Continent, must conquer Da Xia Nation first \; Conquers Da Xia Nation, must conquer Yue Family first!
Now, finally took to conquer the Yue Family first step officially.
Yue Shan submitted finally!
The Yue Family son faces the powerful enemy, would rather die than to kneel, today in own front, kneels down loudly, isn't this start of entire Da Xia Nation entire Soaring Dragon Continent loudly collapse?
The Yue Shan specific use layer on layer shakes on floor, knocks the blood violently to splash, badly beaten.
His sound, braves in extremely pain and shame: „Asked you, Fēng Jīn, put my daughter to walk! Her did nothing wrong, she with Black Prison King for the idea of enemy, she has not been only a female, is only a delicate woman, you can catch my son, can kill our Yue Family all sons, but asked you, let her go! This considers a father's entreaty, Fēng Jīn, you once had also been the father, should understand my mood ... I know that this entreaty is not very realistic, is very illusory, you are impossible to comply, you radically are having a heart of stone scum, but, for my precious daughter, my Yue Shan gives you this scum to kneel down today, that feared that one in a trillion possibility, I will not give up ... Fēng Jīn, so long as you are willing let her go, I to be casual you to kill to hack, I do not matter! I can kneel down, the body can make you do any experiment, I can look like a dog like that to kneel down to kowtow to your this scum, so long as you can put my daughter, all my are willing to do!”
Yue Shan gains ground, painful double pupil, two lines of tears of blood billowing under.
Kneels down this ratio dead to the enemy also wants the painful the shame, the behavior that a Yue Family son always disdains, making him wish one could dead immediately.
But he cannot.
He is a father, cannot like this die.
Must endure this ratio dead also wants the painful the shame, kneels down to the enemy, that feared that knew perfectly well is impossible to succeed, must try, because that could save daughter's life ... „you!” The Mr. Fēng facial skin as if made the human hit the distortions of several slap on the face maliciously, he sent out an injured wild animal point hissing, an enormous frustration made him almost not crazy. In this case, Yue Shan rather kneels down, rather begged to put own daughter to the enemy of oneself this bluffing and blustering, did not comply to surrender.
What despairs, Yue Shan disdains to deceive oneself, even has not come a hypocrisy to surrender!
In the life of Yue Family juniors, hasn't surrendered this words and expressions? These fellows structure especially to stand out from the masses of head?
Yue Yang relaxed at heart.
Fortunately, Yue Shan also calculates a man, calculates a qualified father!
Ning Hai looks at dumbstruck, he has not really looked at such man, in this flash, he discovered that one compares with Yue Shan, tiny incomparable. Perhaps Yue Shan is inferior to itself formidable, the imposing manner that but he sends out, has formed a field, like Innate Ranker Power of Domain, lets in the Ning Hai heart the intermittent shiver.
Too fearful ... The man who does not fear death has chosen kneeling down, this terrifying faith and hate, can this strength, defeat really?
Mr. Fēng stamps one's foot, the hysteria roared: „Final opportunity, Yue Shan, you have not chosen, you except for surrender, only then works with us, your daughter will be all right, otherwise, I pledged that I will exhaust all means to come torture she, till you rude awakening! A few words, surrender!”
„No! Not!” Yue Shan puts out a blood, the middle completely is the broken tooth: „Last time asked you, has put my daughter!”
„Is impossible, is absolutely impossible!” Fēng Jīn insisted similarly.
„Yu Er, I am unfair to you! I am a useless father, I could not save you ...” Yue Shan suddenly to crying Yue Yu of tears person starts talking supply.
He for a lifetime, never has so gently.
The vision, such affection, until this moment, he has not looked like a father for a lifetime!
The Yue Shan tooth bites, blood gu leaves, he tries hard to Yue Yu squeezes a smile: „Yu Er, from small, me of regarding men as superior to women has not smiled to you, this smiles supplies your! You are the cleverest daughter, is I proudest treasure, hopes that should not be insulted in the enemy, if enemy torture you, then you immediately commit suicide, do not give them the opportunity. Before then, you must endure patiently, Yu Er, after you are missing, Yue Family will certainly discover that your Third Brother has the skill, can perhaps catch up to save you, you must insist finally. I keep this again, Fēng Jīn this will certainly use you, if I died, you instead can safe, therefore, I must walk ... If you go back to see your grandfather, told him, my Yue Shan was not a coward, was not a rebel, Third Brother and Fourth Brother were not I kill, my Yue Shan was also the Yue Family son, forever was!”
„You dare to commit suicide, I guarantee your daughter will suffer world most painful tortures ...” Mr. Fēng takes out the dagger crazily, aims at the face of Yue Yu: „I will peel her facial skin, no, the skin of whole body I will peel!”
„Fēng Jīn, you think that your this scum can frighten the father? Damn, our Yue Family person can die, but will not surrender absolutely!”
Yue Shan blood over the face stands.
Raises the right hand, Cheng Quan, rumbles maliciously on own crown.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button