478

Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor, Thunder Stronghold.
Midnight, from Student Yue Yang that Raging Fire Island comes out, wants to go back Soaring Dragon Continent, has not thought that several Mutant Fishman with him, one step do not leave.
This no wonder, several thousand years has not left outside, Octopusman Old First and Mudskipper Man they are the senior people of high skill, a little does not adapt. Has no place to go them, is pursuing Yue Yang. How many weakest Level 5 [Innate] strongest Level 8 [Innate] Mutant Fishman brings to return to Soaring Dragon Continent, lets Jun Wu You, Old Man Yue Hai and Old Fox their Old Geezer feels sad? Also, regarding Dark Prison Legion and Zi Jin Nation, if knew that Yue Yang has such several strong helps, it is estimated that will have scruples, plan that originally lures the snake from its hole, was defeated.
Therefore, Yue Yang has to lead them to go to Thunder Stronghold.
The Radiant Light honorable region, that definitely is incorrect, can only secretly several does not know that many years Mutant Fishman, have taken into Thunder Stronghold exactly.
„Here has a lake, in the lakeside also several houses, you likes swimming swims, likes sunning suns, wants to eat anything to tell that the servant does, should not be impolite with me.” Yue Yang thought that has several senior people of high skill to do to protect institute also not bad free.
„Where is a lake, this is a bathtub.” Mudskipper Man Sui Zui disliked this artificial lake to be too small.
„Senior, Seabed Burial Field is very big ...” Student Yue Yang reminded him, difficult condition must overcome, has the water already not bad.
when heard Yue Yang this expression is not right, Mudskipper Man Sui Zui hurries to greet with a smile: „No, I meant that this bathtub is small and exquisite, is very amusing, has decided that here stays. Right, when unties within the body seal to us, now a human that’s not human and a fish that’s not fish quite miserable! If I restored the person, then can restore Grimoire, had Summoning Grimoire my strength also to restore, a bit faster tried to find the solution, I remain now such select the strength, the day pass anxiously!”
Yue Yang has not managed him, unties the seal in within the body, this discussed what Kongyi.
Also, must step up the practice to deal with Black Prison King that fellow now, where has the matter that blank pipe Mutant Fishman restores.
Octopusman Old First and Swordfish Man Jí Fēng is actually not anxious, they have the Level 8 [Innate] strength, the self-preservation has.
Whale Zhāng and Giant Crab Man steed anything no matter, has ordered several hundred types of food first.
Except for fish, in anything main point.
Because their several thousand years have not eaten food besides fish, fondly remember ... Steward Yan Zheng sees Whale Zhāng that hill same body with Toad Fatty, already told that the servants have prepared, roasts the camel to roast the turkey to roast the meat of goat, after a half hour of preparation, the running water end comes up.
Then, Mudskipper Man they early did not discuss that the size of artificial lake, the greedy person threw, let loose the mouth to gnaw fiercely.
Their table manners, are uglier than Hui Tai Lang.
Toad Fatty also secretly asked: „Young Master, these starved ghost what backgrounds?”
Yue Yang monopolizing roasts the Wyvren wing, while careless explanation: „They are some prisoners, just released. Temporarily stays for temporary lodging in this, that octopus is Old First, mudskipper is youngest, some people disturb make them get rid to send!”
Steward Yan Zheng works, is quite always steady, closely examines one: „Ranker of what rank are they?”
„Weakest that mudskipper Level 5 [Innate].” A Yue Yang saying, Toad Fatty Judd threw down on the ground, Mister Chen that drunk, almost did not have living choking dead, was always Coffin Face Steward Yan Zheng, was startled dumbstruck.
„Has seen several seniors.” Mister Chen hurries, in the past saluted, he has not induced, these appearance weird fellows were the senior people of high skill.
„Several thousand years, heard later generation to politely call my senior finally ... Third Young Master that time does not calculate that his threatens and taunt!” In Mudskipper Man Sui Zui wanted the appearance of good over the face, Toad Fatty to listen, ‚’ fell down. The following matter was simple, the matter of reception, gives to respect Toad Fatty that Mister Chen of senior and flatters to do.
When Yue Yang returns the room rests, hides in the corridor corner, wears Xia Yi of policewoman uniform, has coughed gently, indicated one exist.
She does not think that Yue Yang disregards itself, does not know that said anything to him.
Yue Yang puts out a hand suddenly, in the Xia Yi stunned expression, on her face has twisted gently: „Recently does the body also hurt?”
Xia Yi realized that this boy sexually harasses himself, in the heart is angry. Just wants to him a fist, thought that this cares about itself, the fist that raised, has to put resentfully, nursed hatred replied: „Also is not you harms, makes into this others!” Then, that bright big eye is a little moist, she thought that the care of this fellow was too late, if can early, perhaps also forgive him slightly, but cared now that was too late!
Actually, she discovered gradually own body is not so uncomfortable.
Strange strength, adapts gradually.
Present she, compared with before, simply formidable dozens times.
Xia Yi also knows that this is good thing, but he did not tell himself ahead of time, only by oneself suffering in panic-stricken, therefore, cannot forgive him absolutely. Even if he is well-meaning, cannot forgive ... Especially this clothes, he definitely has made the hands and feet above, has the strangeness of not being able saying that a day does not put on uncomfortably, the fellow of this thinking oneself infallible, is not worth forgiving!
In the heart read and this, Xia Yi wished one could to nip his one maliciously, hit definitely does not hit, but hit must bite to death him!
In any case, has not ended with him!
Yue Yang wears Gemini Mask, although cannot see, but in the eye pupil can also see that he is smiling, smiles as brilliant as a sun: „Thinks uncomfortably, not to look for me in the evening!”
After Xia Yi looks, the mind is a little absent-minded.
She discovered bewilderedly that eye illumination of this fellow, that will smile probably, can glisten to go at heart.
Suddenly stayed, until he puts out a hand to stroke the facial cast, the mind struggles, shoves open his hand angry: „Has a dream, in the evening my definitely not looks for you, I would rather die than to look your, do not bump me!”
She anxiously anxious turns around to run off, runs back own room, closely closes the door, with a sense of relief by in the gate, covers Heart that thump thump are jumping madly, the narrow squeak, almost forgave him a moment ago ... The look of this fellow has the strangeness, later cannot certainly look at each other with him, will otherwise certainly be swindled ... Xia Yi discovered own heartbeat fiercely, the face also burns has probably a fever.
touch let facial cast that Yue Yang strokes a moment ago, the Xia Yi complexion is more crimson.
Good long while, she suddenly that traced facial cast enjoys a slap to herself gently, expects too much scolds itself: „Pig you, how did not hit him a moment ago, but also spoke to him, Xia Yi you were really a fool!”
Yue Yang wants to return to Grimoire World, takes inventory the spoils of war well.
Returns to own room, discovered that wears Half-Elven Girl that the female servant installs to make a bed positively, repeatedly, the little slight place does not let off, achieves simply perfectly. From her skilled movement, as can be seen, she was not one day has done this, formed to be used to it, even if Yue Yang never here rested, she also at any time prepared, has no complain and regret.
„Master came back!” Half-Elven Girl looks at Yue Yang to come back, cheers, she also thinks that Yue Yang will return to Grimoire World directly, has not thought that also will come back here to greet with oneself, immediately runs over to bow joyfully: „Before the rest, making young slave give you to beat to pound the legs?”
„...” Yue Yang takes Gemini Mask on face.
This Half-Elven Girl early knew in any case own appearance, before her, has not worn the necessity of mask.
Yue Yang sees the action that she makes a bed, decides to rest in this tonight an evening.
Although is a young maidservant, but she is very adorable.
Half-Elven Girl gawks first, but extremely bright she responded immediately, was more excited much the face to be red, like red apple generally fresh-faced adorable, she threw all of a sudden, grasped Yue Yang closely did not let go, but also had not to dare to believe closely examines: „Can Master tonight in this rest? The young slave was really too happy, was this real? Real?”
Yue Yang blows her small tip of the nose lightly, is the reply.
The big eye of Half-Elven Girl that beautiful has emerged the moist mist immediately, the mouth was also flat, must to cry suppressing that excitedly, but the doom bears must well the laborious adorable appearance.
„Young slave goes to the end water ...” Half-Elven Girl recalls to mind suddenly, must serve Master to wash the face Mu Zu, hurries to dash.
When going out, because is too excited, stumbled in the threshold, almost must throw down.
Yue Yang looked that she dashes, along the way, several drops of happy teardrops, splash to break to pieces in the ground, pities intent, this Half-Elven Girl also is really very pitiful, a person is very here lonely, leads her to go back, she likes serving the human, family's lovable girl just right need, but as the matter stands, this young slave so will not be lonely.
When carries the water comes back, the Half-Elven Girl face is red, does not dare to look up Yue Yang, for fear that he teased himself.
Yue Yang took the towel actually, gets wet, first scratches the small face for her.
This, the eye of Half-Elven Girl, like opening the sluice gates to resemble, the tears crash-bang below, she holds in the arms the Yue Yang arm, sobbed: „Grandmother has not deceived the young slave, Master is really world best ...”
With great difficulty, Yue Yang coaxes her to smile through tears.
Wipes dry tears Half-Elven Girl, is gentler than the cat, is serving Yue Yang.
Rubs the shoulder and pounding the legs.
After Yue Yang lies down, she suppressed has been putting down an account shyly, seeing Yue Yang not to oppose that light and lively such as the cat infiltrated, steals into the bedding. She curl one group, afterward aroused the courage first anxiously, extends the small hands, tries to find out for quite a while, found the big hand of Yue Yang, hugs in the bosom. Her calf searching slowly extends, the big eye is peeping Yue Yang, looked that he had not opposed, grips the leg of Yue Yang with the calf, the whole person draws close to him.
„Rests!” Yue Yang also wants to seize the chance to enter Dream Realm to ask how Sword Spirit Goddess about absorbs Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor not to rise the Supreme Innate matter, but listens to Half-Elven Girl heartbeat to be quite fierce, puts out a hand in her top of the head, caresses her suppleness to send lightly.
„Yes ... But, that has not done, Master is very certainly uncomfortable ...” Half-Elven Girl is suppressing shyly, she holds the hand of Yue Yang to her fragrant buttocks on, indicated one prepared, momentarily can serve Master. She thought that if are unable to make Master feel that joyful, behavior that most is defeated, regarding whether can ache these, she not consider.
„Do not indulge in flights of fancy, obedient resting!” On the small fragrant buttocks that Yue Yang from her very curls upwards pats the racket, kisses her forehead lightly.
„Oh!” Half-Elven Girl thought one were happy, although Master has not wanted, but he did not reject himself, oneself can hold in the arms Master to rest like this comfortably together, the ratio had a dream simply is happy.
Brings to be happy and satisfied, her cat snuggles up to the Yue Yang bosom.
Before going to sleep, she decided, must redouble one's efforts, making Master world is happiest the most happy camper.
After two hours, thought that very hot she tramples the quilt, a jade leg puts up on the chest of Yue Yang, the whole person reverses, originally is hugging her of Yue Yang arm, turns grasps the leg of Yue Yang, in five minutes, muttering the sleep talking must let Master happy her, stands up from failure, rolls falls to the bed, fell her to hurt, awakened from the dream.
Looked again the quilt tramples to fly, the body of Master did not have eastern Siguer.
She spits small pink / white tongue lovably, hurries to hold to place the body of Yue Yang the quilt, finally smooth bedding in secretly, has hidden for a long time.
Until finally, discovered that Yue Yang has not waked up, had not discovered that own embarrassment, relaxed.
Serves Master, is really not an easy matter ... Half-Elven Girl thought thing that one must try hard are many, but, currently finally has a good start!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button