438

The Black Prison King subordinate, Battle Tiger leads the subordinate, has made Da Xia Imperial Palace rampantly greatly.
Originally, this attack, making Jun Wu You a little badly battered. Battle Tiger merely is Black Prison King under East, South, West, North and Centre Dong Zhanhu, the strength intrepidly in this way, two big Heavenly Imperial Guard cannot battle, if five come, does not know really how to deal. Moreover, the rampant provocation of Battle Tiger, showed that Black Prison King had stood firm in Soaring Dragon Continent, has certain strength, even if cannot at present Devour entire Soaring Dragon Continent, is distanced not far.
This attack, making the Da Xia Nation high and low morale stagnate.
Especially City Lord of various cities, faintly have the disloyalty.
However, when Jun Wu You most headache, Yue Family Third Young Master came back, brings back major success that he had a dream cannot think.
„Dozens false [Elder], how do you kill that several Fake Innate?” Jun Wu You has not thought Yue Yang will kill the secret base of enemy, will make successful Fake Innate and still the test body in training entirely destroys, even also rescued Yellow Rock Sage and Black Leaf recluse and Yue Shan rank. He is pleasantly surprised simply does not dare to believe that Yue Yang this action, without doubt to Black Prison King and Battle Tiger they biggest slap on the face ... This applies makeup, was too powerful.
Old Man Yue Hai, Eastern Sky King, Feng Kuang as well as Four Great Clans Acting-Clan Master they listened, is unbelievable, asked back immediately ‚really? Is this real?’.
That feared that Yue Yang explained over and over, even Yue Shan and other convicts in the front, everybody also think inconceivable, is unable to imagine.
If this matter is not Yue Yang does personally, everybody does not certainly believe.
Luckily, world has to make anything to have possibility Yue Family Third Young Master!
„Live Fake Innate is a little thorny, has only killed five, ran away two, but living specimen in the experiment, that was simple.” Yue Yang referred to one figure lowering the head stands like the young wife in Student Liu Ye: „Has her to help, all test bodies, quick went crazy to jolt chaotically, did not need me to begin, that base also turned into the bloody slaughterhouse.”
„No, is not I ...” Where Student Liu Ye dares the front to gain ground in Jun Wu You, State Grandmaster, Eastern Sky King and the others, she is only a student, sees teacher of institute, must bow to give regards, when heard Yue Yang said like this that immediately the pink / white face is red, flusters the small hands not to know where puts is good.
„What your is Inherent Skill?” Tian Luo Nation Heavenly Imperial Guard ‚Shu Sheng’ left such talent later generation to our country, feels genuine happiness.
„Returns to God of War, my Inherent Skill is [Purify] Inherent Skil. I do according to the Third Young Master words, other anything does not understand.” Heavenly Imperial Guard of Liu Ye when heard our country inquired itself personally, was excited.
„Good, good Young Miss, you compared with our these old fellow to! Right, you listened his to be right! Ha Ha!” Eastern Sky King is glad the vertical position thigh.
He made the Battle Tiger subordinate hit head and face filthy with grime before, now Young Miss of when heard country demolished the Scarlet Tiger base.
The might as well eats the ice water like big hot summer days at heart simply.
All over the body happy.
If Liu Ye is not a female, he must receive Liu Ye to be the apprentice. Eastern Sky King knows, if Liu Ye does not have future, Yue Yang this boy grand its matter will definitely not lead her. A few words, this boy wants to snatch the human to dig the corner, had a liking for the Liu Ye potential ... Although the Eastern Sky King semblance is boorish, the thoughts are exquisite, if it were not for makes emperor free powder slow disposition issue very much repugnantly, he already was the Tian Luo Nation king.
Jun Wu You also asked the process.
Yue Yang usually slightly crosses regarding these, but old fellow hear insufficiently to satisfy a craving, ordering Student Yue Yang to sit, is changed by Liu Ye detailed report slowly.
Liu Ye starts also a little to be afraid Student Yue Yang, often peeps his several eyes.
Lest Yue Yang will be angry.
But visits him before the elder is also only a child, immediately feels relieved much, by the original anxiety, relaxes gradually, gradually cuts again becomes calm free, with the specially delightful kind sound, said the process vividly. Especially when spoke of would rather die than surrender of Yue Shan and wept blood to kneel down, Old Man Yue Hai this old man who experienced for a long time the battlefield to get used to seeing the life and death, has flowed out the old tears secretly. She spoke of Fēng Jīn just to walk, when Yue Yang used the secret technique to save others secretly, everybody has turned very quiet, the descriptions of entire room only remaining Liu Ye, as if some people made noise, will alarm then Fēng Jīn ... When everybody listened to Liu Ye saying that again Yue Yang with the Deer of Irresistible Force + Teleportation means that a laboratory, laboratories the destruction of wantonly, everywhere set on fire finally, has done the innumerable misdemeanors, was glad Jun Wu You they to clap happily, to shout greatly continually is happy and happy!
„Cannot think of [Purify] Inherent Skil, can perfect to subdue kill the experiment body of Fake Innate, then Black Prison King thinks that meets distressed dead!” The Sage Ku Xing old bosom is gratified.
Several Fake Innate that „the 1% success ratio, makes with great difficulty, like this destroyed. Moreover, destroying of secret base, will let the Dark Prison Legion damaging severely vitality absolutely. Therefore, the time of Dark Prison Legion attack, will postpone massively, our setup times, were enougher.” Shu Sheng this Tian Luo Nation Heavenly Imperial Guard abhors this secret base, convict who mostly because Black Prison King catches, is the Tian Luo Nation recluse or the celebrity. As for Fake Innate the intensive law of mass production, is inhuman, making him very angry.
„I suspected, same branch base, but does not have the clue painstakingly.” Yue Yang expressed that everybody should not be too optimistic.
„Black Prison King is not a fool, will not count on Zi Jin Nation merely, this is the affirmation. However, so long as there is this major success, enough lets Demon Hall and Demonic Abyss Demon King to our confidence building.” State Grandmaster laughs.
„Hostage has rescued, Dark Prison Legion wants to force in the ropes of our neck did not have, looked how they can play anything! Also, Yang'er this also had purposely taking certain actions so as to warn others at one fell swoop, these hearts lived City Lord of different intent, the fellow who also or imagined the surrender, knew after this news, thinks that will have scruples.” Because Old Man Yue Hai had the return of Yue Shan, the morale erupts all of a sudden.
If dying in battle of third child Yue Qiu, were his most painful.
Then the betrayal of this big child Yue Shan, is the one's secret worries in his heart, is unable the obliterate shame.
Now, the Yue Shan suicide reveals one's aspirations, weeps blood to kneel to ask by the insurance children, finally would rather die than surrender sticks to the faith, touching Old Man Yue Hai extremely. This son has not betrayed Clan, before that was only the misunderstanding, although Yue Shan now sustained heavy injuries, but he can come back, ascended the sky to Yue Family biggest caring for and gracious gift.
Naturally, Old Man Yue Hai also understood this point, that is all successes, stems from Yue Yang this clever grandson.
If not he, Yue Shan is impossible to return to Yue Family like this.
Even if retrieves, Yue Shan has not passed through to weep blood to kneel down and commit suicide to reveal one's aspirations these two points, could not wash clean suspicion and past stain.
„You go to be busy your, the matter of going to war gave us, was right, Little Luo Hua came back probably, don't you want to see her?” Eastern Sky King can be said as today of most long face, because the later generation of son-in-law and our country collaborated to smash the Black Prison King secret base, but also rescued the recluse in our country, even also retrieved Jun Wu You teacher, can he not be spirited?
„Good, I go immediately.” Student Yue Yang thinks of City Mistress Luo Hua, for a long time has not been holding this beautiful woman Oneesan City Lord kiss, does not know how she, in his heart longs for such as burning now, jumps all of a sudden, immediately out slips away.
„Student asks to be excused.” Liu Ye looked at Yue Yang to walk, hurried to follow, the full room was the Soaring Dragon Continent expert, she really could not stay in this.
„I know that you will certainly not disappoint my this Old First, aha, what a pity I have not gone, next time will have the opportunity, must take me, has such good thing, how my this Old First has not gone into action good!” Fatty Hai their troop person is waiting in the courtyard.
But also, stands is punched black and blue Ning Hai.
Ning Hai was thrown by Yue Yang in the courtyard, Student Yue Yang told Fatty Hai they look first, finally Fatty Hai they were mistaken that Ning Hai is Fēng Jīn such super prisoner, each one is filled with righteous indignation, wells up on, beats, hits the pitiful yell Ning Hai again and again. Waits for Ning Hai to clarify one are revolt ‚Rebel Army’, he had been punched not near Humanoid.
Yue Hai kicks Fatty Hai that trampled to clash to curry favor with, pointed at Liu Ye to tell you: „This beautiful woman called Liu Ye, was Yue Yu Student, you must look, she can be newbie in team.”
Fatty Hai pats the chest, the fat is shivering all over guaranteed: „Relax, I will certainly look after good Younger Sister Liu Ye ... My Hai Da Fu, the disposition extroversion, treats people, knowledge to be profound sincerely, temperament is extremely good, is becomes friends the great choice, moreover I am Old First of Yue Yang that boy, right, you have not misunderstood, I am Old First, the human like me, who I am not Old First is old, since? Younger Sister Liu Ye, you after if later joins our corps, my this Old First will be covering you ... wa wa wa, who kicks me?”
In the violently sweats gaze of Liu Ye, Fatty Hai was trampled the flying midair.
The chubby personal appearance, draws together the parabola.
Yelled that fell outside fence.
Ye Kong said very much seriously: „Disregards him, he is our shame, he lives this world, completely is fault that because ascends the sky!”
Liu Ye has not taken up with enough time, discovered fiercely Prince of Tian Luo and Xuě Tan Lang also in front, immediately is surprised very: „Prince, you how in this?”
„I stood here already good long while, do not tell me, you see now. Although I do not envy in your eyes, only then Yue Yang that fellow, but in any case also visits us, are we are not the Humanoid background of Fatty Hai that stealth good.” Prince of Tian Luo is scratching the sweat. His seldom encounters this situation, generally the female sees him, will scream that or suffocates to faint, like female who Student Liu Ye disregards the handsome fellow, is really world is unusual.
„Sorry, I had not seen a moment ago, I was too anxious.” Student Liu Ye apologized very much respectfully.
„Really are we transparent people?” The Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie expression is very depressed.
Human, is three meters high Tauren, can disregard?
Also, ratio Tauren attracted High Elf of eyeball!
Does the eye of this Liu Ye have the issue?
Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie like this suspected.
„Felt sorry for my this beautiful young girl, first time is disregarded ...” Bao'er is studying the Yue Yang expression means that two index fingers touch, was lovable.
„, Tauren, High Elf, Oh, really has High Elf to arrive at Soaring Dragon Continent, you are Yue Family Third Young Master invite?” The Student Liu Ye information must retard for many days compared with entire Soaring Dragon Continent all people, she actually does not know that the High Elf matter, this calls out in alarm hears the Anna corona, causes a stir in the High Elf visit of entire Soaring Dragon Continent, some Soaring Dragon Continent people have not known really?
„Ha ha ha!” The Lynne expression, on the face ‚I early know like this, we are the backgrounds, is various backgrounds’.
„...” Has a Xuě Tan Lang ten thousand years of invariable cool face, as before.
When Student Liu Ye and Fatty Hai, Ye Kong and Prince of Tian Luo and the others talked, Yue Yang Teleportation to Tian Luo Nation Imperial Palace, entered the Night Empress mirage impatiently.
Long brings from the female attendant to Imperial Garden, Yue Yang discovered by far that Yue Yu is hugging the Yue Shuang small girl, with the Fourth Mother low voice speech.
Yue Yu, was saying at this time Yue Yang shows power to smash the matter that the secret base rescues the father, Fourth Mother often nods, their side, but also sits beauty of Chinese dress, is City Mistress Luo Hua. Because of lovesickness, beauty slightly thin, lets person very distressed. According to the City Mistress Luo Hua thoughts, she wants to see Yue Yang very much immediately, in the heart longs for that the hug of lover, may fear the elder will tease her, moreover she knows that Yue Yang is reporting to Jun Wu You their elders now, with great difficulty, presses down to go to the Yue Family's Castle thought.
Although sits side Fourth Mother, is listening to the Yue Yang imposing matter, but her facial expression brings an unease sitting or standing, always once for a while looks to the imperial city gate and corridor, hopes that the one's beloved a bit faster comes, gathers with.
Hopes that completely ten thousand Qian Qiu water, Luo Hua beauty gains ground looks again, discovered that Yue Yang is transferring from the corridor corner, immediately is pleasantly surprised the whole person to jump.
The lovesickness, performs to melt the mist with hardship.
In heart happiness, overflowing full heart.
Does not attend to anything acting with constraint, cannot attend to the elder again in side, she is impatient, dashes to go to him.
Cheers, plunges the lover.
Moment, cannot wait for ...
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button