494

Zi Jin Nation and Dark Prison Legion allied armies, make war with Da Xia and Tian Luo militaries of the two countries officially.
Naturally, this is also the engagement of small scale.
Dark Prison Legion three thousand elite, by the easily accomplished potential, captured the Da Xia filings winds, the thick earth and camphor wood three cities. Although Jun Wu You orders repeatedly, making three City Lord immediately evacuate, according to planning to contract the resistance range, did not make the senseless sacrifice, but three City Lord ‚lived to defend the city, clung to tenaciously entrance’ the reason to reject the Jun Wu You imperial decree by warrior.
Then, few had not been bought successful three City Lord by Zi Jin Nation, died in battle completely.
After the enemy allied armies capture three cities, does not have Tu Cheng.
Instead kindly treats the common people, buys human heart.
Three City Lord corpses also send for delivering to go to the capital, give the Jun Wu You elaborate funeral.
Yue Yang hears the news, sends for asking that must get rid to retaliate the enemy.
„Your matter, where has not gone to war not to have dead man, these matters do not need you to worry.” Old Man Yue Hai does not give opportunity Yue Yang to meddle the war.
„Black Prison King is your, other matter gives us, our these old bones can also now the beginning function.” Old Fox urged Yue Yang, their scolded regarding requesting a combat assignment Ye Kong, Fatty Hai and Xuě Tan Lang: „Soldier vs Soldier, General vs General, King vs King, how many soldiers can you kill? Kills 3000, 30,000 or 300,000? That useful? You know how many monsters Demonic Abyss does have? Do you know how many mercenary soldiers in Tong Tian Tower? This world will never lack the soldier, only lacks the general and king, you are you should the matter of doing, the practice and promotion! The war just started, one month will not stop, this war is the several years, even Guild Master will amount to for dozens years, this will be only the probe, will understand? Black Prison King this chess walks the first step, we must do should one step, if you this cannot calm down, but also under what chess? Now should move, has chess piece!”
Since is skilled in old fellow of war to be as stable as the rock of Gibraltar, how Yue Yang also no longer asked the war.
Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai had already said that the aspect of after the war meets loses first, wins, Da Xia and Tian Luo allied armies, using the space and time, will come with Dark Prison Legion and Zi Jin Nation knocks out.
Moreover, Yue Yang estimated that Black Prison King is still striking that Golden Halo Shield now.
He has not obtained any Artifact to strengthen, will not begin immediately.
In one day, Yue Yang knew finally the reason that Black Prison King dispatches troops to go to battle with, Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor Warriors Guild Uncle Ou Gen, wrote a letter to ‚Young Titan’. In the letter said that Tong Tian Tower Eighth Floor and Ninth Floor Sea Race, because Ocean Emperor collaborates the killed event by An Xi and Young Titan, thunder wrath, decides to retaliate. Ocean Emperor ‚Jellyfish Queen’ has sent out ten ten thousand Sea Race elite, is only remained one of the Four Kings Shark King Commander that over the next three months, ten ten thousand Sea Race through Ancient Passage, will enter Soaring Dragon Continent, sought and strikes to kill that to plot to murder Ocean Emperor and Crown Prince Hai Long Young Titan.
Dark Prison Legion estimated that has become the union with ten ten thousand Sea Race, therefore launched the attack ahead of time, to snatch situation.
Young Titan this name, at this time, has shaken entire Tong Tian Tower.
newbie, kills Nian Hu, Nightmare and Monster Eye, after all these three are below Level 5 [Innate], is not true Innate Ranker. But cuts to kill the Sky Dragon action, lets hear that heart startled, Sky Dragon is not the simple character, becomes famous for a long time.
Demon Hall did not investigate luckily the Young Titan crime, knows truly the person of this matter are not many.
However, Young Titan afterward dry that earthshaking important matter, regardless of any method is unable to conceal its stir!
Tong Tian Tower one of the Five Emperors, Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, his name, suddenly on that day, silently first on Heaven Crystal column dim ... What does this mean?
He died!
Is who has killed Tong Tian Tower one of the Five Emperors Ocean Emperor Guan Lan?
Vengeance Trail had pointed out the names of two people, one is Ultimate King of Assassins ‚An Xi’ \; Another, just entered Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor soon newbie ‚Young Titan’, a registration only then ordinary Level 6 [Elder] rookie newbie, in Ocean Emperor before, ordinary Level 6 [Elder] compared with the ant might as well, a finger can instant kill 100 exists ... But, in does not know that had in what kind of war, this Young Titan lived.
Ocean Emperor and An Xi, two Super Innate, actually in pairs died.
Until now, Tong Tian Tower warrior, knows a shocking truth, before then, Young Titan in Thunder Stronghold instant kill Nian Hu, Nightmare and Monster Eye three Corrupted Innate, does not know when cuts has killed of Sky Dragon Demon Hall Ten Great Sky Demons. Cuts to kill Sky Dragon, Demon Hall has not carried on any retaliation to Young Titan, is Old First Sky Pearl, as if not know that Sky Dragon was killed. Before is earlier, a hearsay, has not entered Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor Young Titan once alone to rush to Demon Palace, in several Demon King front, struck to kill the Demon King Baruth ally forcefully. Also before is earlier, it is said after the Eastern Region Demon Race prisoner of war walks the Soaring Dragon Continent King, Young Titan once crashed in Ancient Passage, chases down Eastern Region Demon Race, but Eastern Region Demon Race Dragon Emperor, after hearing Young Titan Wu Yong, decided the action of King releases the prisoner of war to walk ... Does not know is Dark Prison Legion, certain people with ulterior motives identify, Tong Tian Tower warrior knew the Young Titan real name finally.
In Soaring Dragon Continent, this Human man is called Yue Yang.
Was one depends upon own Inherent Skill and diligently, built the innate super talent at age 20, he was existence of unprecedented in history, moreover believes also, did not have the future.
„The portrait on this warrant for arrest, draws really ugly.” Mr. Ou Gen gave back to Yue Yang to mail a Sea Race warrant for arrest, above marked price 10 million gold, supplemented Holy-level treasure one in addition, rank Grade 7 above seabed Secret Treasure ten, Wisdom Fruit 100. Yue Yang wears the Gemini Mask portrait to be extremely discontented regarding the warrant for arrest on, thought that this portrait drew ugly, but was satisfied to the bounty amount, because he was in since the beginning of history Tong Tian Tower most valuable wanted criminal.
„Little San, cannot think that you are very valuable!” Yue Yu looked, titter to continue.
„Also falls far short, your again anything Dragon Emperor, Sky Emperor and Underworld Emperor entirely kill, strives to mention 100 million bounty [gold/metal], such suffices the style.” City Mistress Luo Hua is specially happy, holds in the arms Yue Yang to kiss one ruthlessly, making Student Yue Yang continue to try hard.
„He, if four emperors have killed, who also dares to issue a warrant for arrest him? Also did not have that much money!” Sick Beauty thought that surely bounty is the limit.
„Right, Grandfather An Xi 5 million issue a warrant for arrest, misses Elder Brother half!” Yue Bing is Elder Brother is proud.
„An Xi that old fellow died, otherwise, this warrant for arrest is his, his is my.” Yue Yang has smiled, heroic incomparable waves: „No matter first Sea Race, we currently mainly cultivation, had the strength, who came not to fear. Luo Hua and Wu Hen postpone, Yi Nan, with emphasis the one who now promotes is you, comes with me!”
„Wait / Etc. ...” City Mistress Luo Hua holds in the arms the waist of Yue Yang, the broad and handsome forehead drills from his coercing, circles in the Yue Yang front, half is supine the small face, enchanting was asking: „Before Jiang Ying, has said that others want to know that Hai Ying Wu matter now ... If no this warrant for arrest, it seems like many matters we have not known! Didn't the good people, you explain?”
„Little San you must explain clearly.” Yue Yu this does not help Yue Yang.
„Elder Brother will definitely not like the Ocean Emperor daughter, is impossible, Elder Brother is her killing father personal enemy!” Only then Yue Bing forever believes Elder Brother.
„Has the relations not to have anything, did not miss Hai Ying Wu in any case.” Sick Beauty this saying, aggravates the situation absolutely, although actually this is her truth.
„I and she have not related, but is passing through to buy soy sauce that type.” Yue Yang beckons with the hand very much afraid, indicated one are the good child who is not a womanizer.
„Right? Good, I believe you ... Strange!” City Mistress Luo Hua has nipped in the Yue Yang chest maliciously.
„Good, he said that does not have the relations not to relate, everybody do not guess randomly that I also think impossible.” Yi Nan hurries ‚to rescue’ in the hand of City Mistress Luo Hua Yue Yang, distressed rubs to the Yue Yang chest: „Bites sorely does not hurt? Some words said well that what are you doing bites!”
„Snort, I do not bite to death him!” City Mistress Luo Hua is not that cunning and unreasonable princess, but sees Yi Nan everywhere to protect Yue Yang, in her heart is not feeling well, must air/Qi air/Qi be bold lifelong and also dares private to subscribe gives a pretext betroths the younger sister to give the Yue Yang Yi Nan little girl. Must know, until now, the Yi Nan little girl is only 18 years old, in the past when she met Yue Yang, was only 16 years old, was a kid, 16 -year-old she dares to independently decide private to subscribe lifelong, a comparison, City Mistress Luo Hua thought so 16-year-old, was chaste with idiot colored as.
„In the evening tidies up you again ...” Student Yue Yang has not said exit, but expression is this meaning, warned that Luo Hua city don't too proud, the careful family discipline serves.
„This will City Lord fear your this big pervert?” City Mistress Luo Hua has not spoken, but her forehead look expressed the threat to be invalid, at the worst in the evening played the Braveman beautiful young girl to fight Demon King.
Yi Nan and Yue Bing cannot see, even if saw, it is estimated that cannot understand Yue Yang and Luo Hua expression is any meaning.
Yue Yu saw, understood.
Complexion one red, Heart trembles, hurries to leave here.
When Yi Nan returns to Grimoire World along with Yue Yang, when the preparation starts to practice, the Yue Yang custom observes the cultivation progress of Yi Nan with Heaven's Eye Divine Vision first, suddenly well, surprised incomparable.
Because he discovered that Yi Nan progress far far exceeds leaves own imagination, imagines, but also wants formidable ten times. Preparation, present Yi Nan, if did not say Battle Technique, only in the Spiritual Force aspect, believes that has surmounted Yue Yu, Sick Beauty and City Mistress Luo Hua, even has surmounted Princess Qian Qian. Pursues Xue Wu Xia, only arranges, in having [Charm] Inherent Skill Phoenix Fairy Beauty and has under Sky Fury Red Lotus [Power Pressure] all.
Does this Yi Nan little girl, she practice?
So to be how amazingly quick?
Yue Yang was wonderful.
Is Yi Nan Aunty, what secret method has, can promote the Yi Nan strength rapidly? Hundred Flower Valley is a dense treasure trove, in Hundred Flower Valley there practice, can let Yi Nan growth Spiritual Force?
„Actually, because of ...” Yi Nan as if knows that Yue Yang wants to ask anything, bringing the point to like, brings a bashfulness, reorganizes the expression to say.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button