442

If Yue Qiu is also living, regarding Yue Family, is a good news.
Regarding Yue Yang this a person from another world, is not quite wonderful.
Naturally, Yue Qiu living possibility is very low. If Yue Qiu is also living, in the several years, where he did go to? When Yue Family most critical, most needs, he has not appeared. Therefore, Yue Yang believes that pitiful guy father Yue Qiu living the possibility is not high. He is a little not clear, why Wedged Peach Valley person, then believes firmly Yue Qiu doesn't engage in a decisive battle dead?
After leaving Wedged Peach Valley, Yue Yang inquires to several places, was Yue Qiu once had been, and has lived, has spent day of time, not having the least bit to harvest.
After all several years passed by, thing is the human not.
Yue Yang thought that the Yue Qiu relic keeps other place possibility not to be big, mostly in Wedged Peach Valley.
Present Wedged Peach Mountain City just rebelled, inside person filled to the outcomer has been vigilant and been hostile, perhaps even if the Yue Qiu relic in this, for a while could not find.
„Ok, later said again!” Yue Yang temporarily gives up, returns to Tong Tian Tower Third Floor, talked several in this's General Da Xia Nation with guarding, discovered regardless of Soaring Dragon Continent, was Tong Tian Tower, Dark Prison Legion is at tranquil condition before a storm, without any response. Perhaps the deconstruction attack of secret base, making Dark Prison Legion suffer setbacks seriously, before cannot win to grasp, will not be ready to make trouble ... Naturally, this did not explain that Dark Prison Legion will acknowledge that the punishment is deserved, on the contrary, they definitely in saving a bigger strength, wait for the best opportunity, the preparation fight under.
Does not fight fortunately.
Once makes war officially, Dark Prison Legion and Da Xia Nation, must have a side, suffers a defeat and flees thoroughly.
Yue Yang is unable to meddle the military, these are not his strong point, sees does not have the war temporarily, Yue Yang decides the first institute of secret goes to the Blood Queen mother to fly upwards, having a look there to store any secret.
Perhaps, Blood Queen can also therefore promote Level 1.
Before the strength was insufficient, Yue Yang went to be dangerous, naturally this issue, regarding present him, has not existed.
Calls Blood Queen Red, they shoulder to shoulder, imperial spatial flight.
After several hours of making a long and wearisome journey, crossed does not know that many mountain peaks, flew not to know many rivers, finally arrived at the place of secret the Blood Queen mother has referred. That is a rift valley, mountain, because the earthquake and Fire Mountain erupt, cracks the long opening, is dozens kilometers, the width is about several hundred meters, a narrowest pass place talented person can pull up to pass through reluctantly.
The rift valley is in itself not a destination.
Blood Queen the place of mother discovery this secret, is when exploration rift valley, discovered accidentally the rift valley shakes, has revealed bottom following Teleportation Array.
After a half hour of seeking, Yue Yang and Blood Queen Red, had finally found that huge Teleportation Array.
Without a doubt, this had ancient times abandoned Teleportation Array, deeply buries in the place bottom, because of earthquake and Fire Mountain eruption wait / etc. reasons, collapsed to reveal it. Then, this Teleportation Array, to where?
Also inside, what secret there is?
The Blood Queen mother, after flying upwards, once gave the daughter to leave behind the extremely dangerous alarm signal.
She definitely has not explored complete secret, but obtains a little thing, but, enough has made then her fly upwards to Tong Tian Tower Fourth Floor, even higher ... What is strangest, Yue Yang and Blood Queen had not found her in Tong Tian Tower Fourth Floor, even Fifth Floor and Sixth Floor, does not have the related information.
Actually did the Blood Queen mother fly upwards to where?
At that time she obtained, what Artifact is also, can make her break through the space barrier, jumped over the level to fly upwards freely?
All secret, in Teleportation Array another side.
Yue Yang has spent massive Demon Crystal, repaired this to shake the bad breakage Teleportation Array, if it were not for studies the Space Teleportation knowledge with Old Fox, Yue Yang also really takes this Teleportation Array not to have the means. From entry of Blood Queen mother, many years pass by, this earthquake frequent rift valley, shakes Teleportation Array damages many, even if after Yue Yang repairs , is a little worried to meet Teleportation wrongly ... Holds the Blood Queen small hands, Yue Yang attempts to start Teleportation Array.
„Humming sound humming sound!”
Teleportation Array after the Demon Crystal energy pours into, sends out humming sound the strange sound.
The innumerable white lights ascend.
Energy light pillar, drill in the earth's crust, stands erect, points to the sky.
Start of this Teleportation Array, has triggered the earthquake, the entire earth is shivering to continue, the crushed stone crash-bang falling, the clod of ground, at the naked eye obvious speed, pulls the crevasse, spider web fissure, everywhere spread.
Is separated by several volcanic crater several kilometers away, is being shivered overflows the black smoke and steam, resembles to want the new round eruption.
Yue Yang and Blood Queen, instantaneous Teleportation leaves.
When Teleportation succeeds, Teleportation Array is unable to withstand the load explodes, turns badly-damaged exists ... But because of the destruction of Teleportation Array, does not have the energy to pour into the earth's crust again, the earthquake subsides gradually, Fire Mountain also belongs to quietly, as if anything has not occurred. The black smoke that the sky, an only piece has not dissipated, has witnessed Yue Yang and Blood Queen had come the fact.
Teleportation is extremely quick, only thinks at present in a flash, Yue Yang and Blood Queen, arrived at existence of brand-new environment.
This, is float the islands in midair.
Enormous, compared with Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor Thunder Stronghold in big over a hundred times, almost could not have seen the opposite edge with Yue Yang Divine Vision. But in Teleportation Array here, can actually see clearly, beyond several kilometers, there is an edge, assumes the enormous circular, slowly the gyrotropic remote direction, until the place that the vision is unable to hope to attain.
Yue Yang and Blood Queen, arrive at the edge in islands, bends down to look downward.
The discovery cannot see the bottom, is extremely deep, definitely is unable to see the ground, perhaps absolutely does not have the ground.
Upward, can see many broken crowded houses and green woods and certain sets up high tower on precipitous cliff.
Tong Tian Tower Third Floor also has Sky Island, this is the affirmation, but is absolutely impossible to have such big Sky Island, even if Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor does not have. Thunder Stronghold has no way to compare with here, said again that Thunder Stronghold strictly speaking is not considered as float Sky Island.
Actually is what strength can let such giant islands float in the sky?
Here, where is also is at?
Tong Tian Tower Third Floor is impossible, here gravity endured to compare Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor, moreover Tong Tian Tower Third Floor, Fourth Floor and Fifth Floor Sixth Floor, has not even discovered this Sky Island. Perhaps Tong Tian Tower does Sixth Floor, have the mystical place that human discovers, for example Palace of the Five Elements such. However, like such huge Sky Island, is impossible nobody to discover!
Yue Yang and Blood Queen try the downward flight, flew dozens kilometers, has not flown the Sky Island base.
Until about hundred kilometers, discovered that it changes is gradually young.
Finally, is completely incisive base.
Downward looks again, is not land, similarly is the endless sky.
„My meow, is here legendary the city of sky?” Yue Yang from pitiful guy Mother knowledge inheritance, knows that Heaven Realm has city of the extra large sky, above is huge, can be occupied by thousands of people, but is unconsciously crowded, the formidable sect or the race, will wrest away like this giant Sky Island, leads own clansman or the sect disciple, establishes completely own ‚the city of sky’. The Heaven Realm matter not to mention, this huge does Sky Island, come?
Is this Heaven Realm?
Is impossible, Heaven Realm is not easy to enter.
May be from Sky Island that Heaven Realm crashes, falls here ... The issue is, anyone, has that big strength, can make it crash?
In a slightly far point distance, looks up at this Sky Island, Yue Yang discovered one such have not shaken for a lifetime.
Too huge!
The people and it in comparison, is simply tinier much.
Sees the feeling of this Sky Island, like what? Like seeing ‚ghost will see to worry that’ and ‚Abyss of Despair’ both pull out but actually in the ground, puts that shaking in sky again, even exaggerates!
Yue Yang discovered that here does not have Human, but has Demon Beast to exist similarly . Moreover the variety and outside are completely different.
Most terrorist is their ranks, almost completely is Gold-ranked above existence, only then the cub, is Bronze-ranked or Silver-ranked. Here Demon Beast quantity are not many . Moreover the extraordinary shyness, sees Yue Yang and Blood Queen flies near, they shunt immediately by far. Here has many buildings, Yue Yang has looked, discovered that in lives besides nobody, other has it all, has the pot to have the bed, the room with ordinary cities does not have the difference, as if here person just left yesterday. Moreover here building, with Soaring Dragon Continent completely not, regardless in the room outside the room, is extremely fine, the magnificently decorated building, the style is bright, regardless of the single room, is the combination, all has the artistic feeling.
A similar Heaven Realm Rune such writing, finds at everywhere.
Bang ... In the extremely remote place, has passed on a deafening sound, then this deafening sound over and over resounds, has the rhythm.
Yue Yang hurrying makes Blood Queen return to Grimoire World in advance, oneself screen has the aura, camouflages completely ‚non- life’, through Silver-ranked Battle Eagle of Yue Gong manufacture, leading to go to that deafening sound the place.
After going forward dozens kilometers, crosses big woods.
The edge in woods, Yue Yang stops the footsteps, sees distantly, beyond several kilometers, there is a giant incomparable palace.
Resplendent in gold and jade green!
Sees this palace, Yue Yang to think that feared exhausts world all spoken languages, is unable to describe its magnificence and magnificent sight accurately. Jun Wu You Imperial Palace, with here one compares, simply among elephants Caofangzi. Tian Luo Nation Imperial Palace, is entire Soaring Dragon Continent most beautiful Imperial Palace, but with this compares, feels dwarfed, is inferior to 10% of this palace.
Those who most make Yue Yang exclaim in surprise, outside of this unrivalled palace, First Floor golden Halo Shield .
It looks like looks like Summoning Grimoire Halo Shield , but it is exists eternal, does not have the limit of time, moreover is huge fully can cover dozens square kilometers range ... Too was really terrorist, Yue Yang looks stares dumbfounded, definitely is unable to believe own eye.
Compared with the Night Empress mirage, here Halo Shield , wants big 100 times!
In the sky, there is a extremely small extremely small sunspot.
Is sending out the deterrent world imposing manner, lifts one to glitter hundred meters brilliance hammer shape Holy Equipment, is attacking Halo Shield maliciously, repeatedly.
Hammers shape Holy Equipment and Halo Shield regrets, stimulating the terrifying Hurricane, the shock-wave to sweep across the earth.
Every time raps, sends out bang and bang such earthshaking deafening sound.
However, even so.
Also makes a futile effort.
Halo Shield motionless hairsbreadth, strikes such for a long time, does not have the sign of weakening.
Yue Yang looks at this sunspot by Heaven's Eye Divine Vision, immediately frightens the itself retracting body, hides in the woods, for fear that opposite side will discover itself.
Meow an onamot, this looks like very tiny sunspot, unexpectedly is six thousand years ago Prison Emperor Divine General, today's Black Prison King!
Will Black Prison King appear in this?
He as to break Halo Shield to enter this palace, then this palace, what secret is also hiding?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button