499

On this day, Drunk Cat Oneesan makes an exception has not drunk.
But she when eats meal at the session, with the ratio has killed the vision that the father personal enemy must hate to stare at Yue Yang. City Mistress Luo Hua felt that she momentarily will send Biao, hurries one on the left and other on the right to sit with Yue Yu in her side, does not give Drunk Cat Oneesan to turn the opportunity of table.
Everybody is tactful very much discusses country, keeps silent about her and Yue Yang cultivation matter, preventing her to get angry by the heart lives, slap the table and stand up.
Actually did not say that everybody also knows this Drunk Cat Oneesan suffered a loss.
The Yue Yang strength strong did not say, after repeated repairing, Level 1 [Innate] may compared with Level 6 [Innate], even if puts out accurate Innate Realm similarly the strength, kills even without Nirvana Fire and World-Exterminating Wheel these greatly, Drunk Cat Oneesan is also hopeless. Even if she is drunk to erupt Level 2 [Innate], falls far short.
A few words, she , to defeat accurate Innate Realm Yue Yang, only if can promote Level 4 [Innate], even Level 5 [Innate].
This, but must Yue Yang not use Beast, the light uses the skill.
„I was full.” Drunk Cat Oneesan has dug up a small bowl panting in indignation, before leaving the table, stared Yue Yang one maliciously.
She was mad heavily.
Reason that can share a table to eat meal with Yue Yang, that to the Fourth Mother face.
Presses down the drinking desire, she returns to the practicing martial arts hall , to continue to practice. The air/Qi turns over to the air/Qi, she does not die but actually gruff, daytime is used to cope with own art regarding Yue Yang, various styles, train entirely, considers over and over, changes into oneself to use the Yue Yang skill. When brandishing Gold Dragon Slaying Spear practices unceasingly, in her heart had many clear comprehension gradually ... If not attempt to practice, then she never knows that Yue Yang Battle Technique has the hidden mystery, does not know one and his disparity, even does not know that long spear can also use like this, but can also explain the attack of enemy like this ... Is the practice, she more is the heart is startled.
Although she also knows that she and Yue Yang has the huge disparity, but she has not thought that he can surmount itself on Battle Technique so.
What one most excels is the spear.
But he most excels should be the blade, or sword.
He does not use Grey Ashes Demon Blade and Half Moon can hit to be utterly defeated , if uses, ... Drunk Cat Oneesan read and this, calmed the mind, considered carefully, simulated the Yue Yang style as far as possible, sensed his then ideal condition.
Since his, steals the master to be just appropriate to him.
After best, Battle Technique that is truant surpasses him, in turn hits head and face filthy with grime him, irritates him while still alive.
In Drunk Cat Oneesan steals the master practice wholly absorbed, Yue Yang starts to make own Battle Puppet. Before the material prepared almost, currently also to have heart and Divine Blood Dream Jade and Titan. Sick Beauty almost comes out three big Rune Diagram research of golden coffin, it is estimated that may become, Yue Yu were good Battle Partner weapon blueprint and manufacture essential item wait / etc. ledger, and other Yue Yang began to make.
„Battle Puppet Angel’s Blade, late again makes! Your Angel’s Blade, really not its Level Up?” Yue Yang felt that on Yue Yu best quality Silver-ranked Angel’s Blade was slightly weak, Battle Puppet does not know in any case when can complete, he wants to use the best material, Yue Yu Angel’s Blade Level Up.
„No, this for me, is best.” Yue Yu hurries to beckon with the hand, speaks of Yue Yang manufacture Angel’s Blade, she is a little warm.
„Actually the material is enough, there is.” Yue Yang also tries to convince her.
„That best estimate ... I am not fighter, cures to everybody in behind, has best quality Silver-ranked Angel’s Blade to be enough, said again that it is better than many Gold-ranked Artifact.” Yue Yu does not want Yue Yang to waste too many materials on oneself, moreover is this Silver-ranked Angel’s Blade, makes everybody praise, all envies.
„Good!” Yue Yang gave up the persuasion, changed Yue Gong second relic mystical crystal pillar.
This crystal pillar height ten meters, two meters width one meter thick, the base is slightly big, the middle is straight, but crown slightly sharp, the energy full, the innumerable Heaven Realm Rune inscription prints above the crystal pillar pro and con.
All over the body, sends out light white brilliance, faint, has the rainbow Flowing Light overflowing color.
Its base place, has a gap, as if by Sharp Artifact poaching one.
This is the Yue Yang weirdest place.
The Yue Gong military force value is not high, strength is not strong, does not have the Divine Weapon sharp weapon, how to poach the quartz of this gap to make the Beast core power?
Yue Yang has tried, cuts with Platinum-ranked Grey Ashes Demon Blade, how this mystical crystal pillar. Grey Ashes Demon Blade regarding other Metal Attribute, is always cuts iron like mud, Sharp is incomparable, it truncates motionless crystal pillar, may know hardly.
„Might as well try Soul Killer Dagger!” Yue Yu looks at Yue Yang to shut off some materials with Soul Killer Dagger, but does not know whether Soul Killer Dagger can truncate crystal pillar.
„Well?” Yue Yang discovered that Holy Level Soul Killer Dagger is really different.
With the Innate True Qi support, truncated a scrap approximately to be equal to the grain of rice that big quartz fragment slowly.
Does not have Holy Level Soul Killer Dagger and Innate True Qi Yue Gong, does he truncate so a big gap? Yue Yang really cannot think through!
Also, merely is truncates not to be good.
All Battle Partner cores, are make the round ball or the diamond shape.
Ghost Genius Yue Gong, how also to achieve this point? Doesn't have Nirvana Fire, Yue Gong possibly to melt pearl or the drill shape the crystal fragment? Yue Yang is having the suspicion at heart, will truncate several crystal fragments, have spent massive Innate True Qi and have burnt a half hour of Nirvana Fire, is much more tired, these crystal fragments, melts small crystal pearl.
Yue Yu looks at Yue Yang to be tired the sweating sweat, distressed cleans for him, repeatedly.
She is unable to help him in manufacture, can only in the life, take care of him ... Looks appearance that Yue Yang has doubts worriedly, Yue Yu wishes one could itself to know world all answers, told him all secret, quite made him tighten the wrinkle the brow to stretch.
Because Yue Yang did not understand how to make the pearl means the crystal fragment, true Puppet Grimoire does not have the related record.
Yue Yang, can only use the stupidest means.
That uses the violence.
The eruption promotes Level 3 [Innate], with Soul Killer Dagger, succeeds one another to project the Sharp sword glow by Innate True Qi, cuts the crystal pillar base slowly, each cutting fine lace melts with the Nirvana Fire blade edge slowly fever, lets the base and shaft separates, slivers the crystal block that the foundation sizes vary again, small several kilograms, big dozens kilograms.
In order to cut these, is really is much more tired Yue Yang.
Definitely has the means that what a pity Yue Yang does not know.
The result of use violence is the wasted effort, is lucky he to have Innate True Qi and Nirvana Fire, if not, then estimated how this crystal pillar.
„First rests a meeting!” Yue Yu can do hands over water and wiping away sweat, she hopes very much one can help Yue Yang be more, is helpless.
„What means is? What means Ghost Genius Yue Gong with gnaws a gap crystal pillar?” Yue Yang keeps self-examining.
„...” Yue Yu wants to tell him very much, but she does not know the answer.
„Yue Gong is it is said weak lacks the strength to truss up a chicken, without any Artifact, let alone cuts crystal pillar, is makes him move the bulk cannot move, this is not the bean curd.” Yue Yang takes Yue Gong, this fellow was really a wizard, oneself could not have compared him.
Yue Yu wiped away sweat to Yue Yang, puts out a hand to give him to rub the shoulder.
Looked that his expression is comfortable, to add two points of physical strength.
She thought that she can only do these matters for him, was really too useless, the head was not very intelligent, could not help him.
If Xue Wu Xia or Princess Qian Qian were here good, particularly Xue Wu Xia, she to his inspiration, is always biggest, perhaps has the means.
Yue Yang has thought good long while, has not found out Yue Gong secret method, has to continue to use the violence ... Yue Yu when drawing back, seeing the material to shake turns in the place, hurries to bend down to ascend to pick, does not think that the forehead one has bumped into on the table prominent Meteorite Adamantine.
A pain, she is covering forehead.
Enduring suffering stands, is not willing Yue Yang to see to divert attention, interferes with his work.
She thinks that goes well has different, puts out a hand to look that discovered finger has the little bloodstain, the forehead tender skin, skinned. She prepared to use Healing Water secretly, the self-recovery, did not make Yue Yang know.
When summoned water ball, in the heart, an inexplicable sensibility miraculous glow flashed before, making her call out in alarm one.
„How were you injured?” Yue Yang hear Sheng is on the rise, discovered that the Yue Yu frontal eminence bled.
„leave me alone, I am all right, you try quickly ... The Yue Gong founder is physically weak, the face whiten is bloodless, may be loses blood for a long time, I meant, Yue Gong founder possibly with blood ... Perhaps his blood has some function, I do not explain, but I felt that is this, the blood is perhaps useful! I do not know that this is right, this was I just thought.” The miraculous glow in Yue Yu for fear that mind all of a sudden vanishes, hurries to shout loudly, although she did not determine whether correctly, but in the heart the inspiration indeed is this.
„Blood?” After Yue Yang [smile | hear] , the whole body shakes, his binocular extraordinary splendor twinkle, passes after a Yue Yu point, he immediately on suddenly big comprehension.
Takes up a crystal fragment too urgent to wait, grasps in the hand.
Also with Soul Killer Dagger, cuts the control.
But contaminated the crystal fragment of blood not to have the sound, for a very long time had not responded.
Yue Yu is greatly disappointed, seeing the younger brother to believe itself unquestioning, but oneself told him wrong means that was really guilty incomparable, to held in the arms his arm, with tears, must help him the scar cure of control.
Drop of tears, drop above the crystal fragment of contamination blood.
Suddenly, weird light blooms.
The crystal fragment sends out the dazzling white light all over the body, departs innumerable Heaven Realm Rune, float, radiant incomparable.
Sees this, Yue Yu is almost excited must suffocate.
Has succeeded, originally is blood is merely incorrect, must add on the tears again ... Yue Yu wishes one could to hold in the arms the younger brother to cry loudly, oneself finally a little use.
Yue Yang Innate True Qi pours into the crystal fragment, these Rune interweave immediately mystical marking, instant return.
That hard crystal fragment like that melts the water like the ice piece, piles up slowly, forms a fruit jelly small group, Yue Yang controls with the thought that can turn into crystal small pearl it easily, crystal water chestnut that can also turn into the diamond shape it, random change, to follow one's heart's desires. When Yue Yang stops controlling, drills the shape quartz water chestnut to send out brilliance, rapid hard, regains the crystal condition.
The shape, turned into the drill shape that Yue Yang wants.
„Becoming ... Succeeded!” Yue Yu immersely holds in the arms Yue Yang, cries and smiles to cheer, is much more excited.
„Older Sister Yu, you are really my lucky star!” Yue Yang also excitedly hugs Yue Yu, is out of control to like, throws into the top of the head her, puts out a hand to catch again.
„Yeah, Little San, puts down me ... This, to see ...” Yue Yu made him throw has met several, suddenly remembered own status is his Second Sister, hurried to stop him, threw the high instance in Yue Yang, launched wing Angel’s Blade, hanging, turned the spin to fall to two meters beyond, agree did not make him catch itself.
„No wonder Ghost Genius Yue Gong sickness Scholar of lacking the strength to truss up a chicken can also drag down such a gap, thanks Older Sister Yu. Yeah, your wound is also unable to cope!” Yue Yang as if had not realized that the intimate action was very ambiguous, but hurried to cure to her with Innate True Qi.
„All right, but has broken skin!” Yue Yu wants to reject, looks at his whole face attention, in the heart one soft, no matter what he gives himself to cure.
Closes the eye, felt that his Wen Wen hand, caresses gently on the forehead, wound cool.
It is not sore, instead at heart delicious.
Has a younger brother to be really good!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button