419

Meets male Hall of Glory in warrior, Yue Yang gives the more than ten person to send the secret information continually, Supreme, Night Empress, Phoenix Fairy Beauty, Mr. Nangong, Sage Ku Xing, Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai their one by one sends the warning. Yue Yang in the top-secret information, stated clearly six thousand years ago ' Scarlet Emperor 39 \; Escaped from Ancient Seal Array, although sustained heavy injuries, but according to the Scarlet Emperor strength, does not need for a long time to restore very much. This strength at least in Level 6 [Heaven] above Scarlet Emperor, has the warhawk of scheme, if the Scarlet Emperor recovery resurfaces, will surely disrupt the entire Tong Tian Tower original order, warrior of all counter his wishes, will be cleaned by him heartlessly, making everybody probably prepare worst.
How to resist Scarlet Emperor, Yue Yang does not have better means temporarily, these give Mr. Nangong them to have a headache. Stupid can do positive, before had done.
Now the only hope, hoping Supreme can contend with Scarlet Emperor powerful, if she can with Scarlet Emperor fight to a standstill, then the Scarlet Emperor cow does not get up!
Naturally, this desire is a little difficult to be realized, because Yue Yang knows that besides Prison Emperor, Scarlet Emperor is six thousand years ago invincible experts, strength, able to move unhindered Heaven Realm also to be invincible. Perhaps Scarlet Emperor does not have Ming Yue Guang, Xu Kong and Jiu Xiao their Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots such terrifying strength, but he may be approaches existence of that rank, under the full suppression of Prison Emperor, Scarlet Emperor can still live very natural, only from this point, can prove his strength the great strength.
Supreme also is very undeniably formidable, but she compares with Scarlet Emperor, after is ' is too young.
Also, Supreme achieved any boundary, only then she knows.
„Helps except for Scarlet Consort this efficiently, Scarlet Emperor also has at least Divine Equipment ' Aegis Shield 39 \;, Other Artifact, have numerous number.”
„ Scarlet Emperor excels at energy light pillar extremely **, instantaneous, the double pupil also has the strong lethality!
„Beast is unclear.”
„After the war of storm, Shun Tian and Black Prince, even also has many innate, may favor Scarlet Emperor, because Scarlet Emperor understood how to enter Heaven Realm, that is they are unable to protect **”
Yue Yang in the letters of all people, in detail described the Scarlet Emperor strength, Artifact and current situation.
Is giving Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai letter, is sends out most loudly warned: „Scarlet Emperor is the same with Prison Emperor, is Soaring Dragon Continent Ranker, the first beginning that he resurfaces, can definitely be Soaring Dragon Continent. Considering my reason, Da Xia and Yue Family can be Scarlet Emperor first slaughter the vertical prestige the goal, over the next three months, I suggest younger generation, is separated from the public line of sight completely, finds a safest place to hide, after determining and Scarlet Emperor war subsides returns to the homeland again.”
Even, Yue Yang also sends the letter to Ye Kong and Fatty Hai they, making them return to Soaring Dragon Continent immediately, immediately vanishes in Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor ' 39 \; 0 Shun Tian and Black Prince extremely possibly ahead of time begin, they catches to make the hostage Fatty Hai.
The human like them, does not need personally to act, tells one merely, will have innumerable Corrupt Warrior to surround and capture Ye Kong and Fatty Hai they. Warriors Guild, that receptionist date stared looks at Yue Yang speechless.
Transmits top-secret letter paper to need the 1 thousand gold coin, transports the human to launch in salvos several, the behavior of this squandering money was really the ruined family to the extreme!
„If no specially important matter, the ordinary letter is also same, similarly security, but the way of Teleportation confidential letter wants secret some certainly.” receptionist has not said that Yue Yang more than 10,000 gold coin stacks on the counter, then seriously told him: „These letters are important, they concern tens of thousands of lives, must the Ying top-secret transmission.” „Yes.” receptionist makes the Yue Yang earnest expression have a scare, austere allows to nod, indicated
Leaves Warriors Guild Hall of Glory, Yue Yang at will Teleportation to the strange region that has not had been.
Confirmation anybody has not tracked, returns to Grimoire World again.
Sick Beauty is teaching Yue Shuang this small girl ▲ study.
She attended class very strictly, refusing student to be distracted.( Does not sleep 24 hours a day renewal!) At the first small girl a little has not been familiar with, goes all out to fight Elder Brother to act like a spoiled brat, but the fact showed that Elder Brother is not multipurpose, after small girl suffered several times to punish, studies intelligently, knows that Elder Brother could not protect itself, now has been used to attend class listens earnestly, usually was sees Yue Yang to come back, only blinked, anything did not manage to set out to swoop like start. Yue Yang has not thought that Sick Beauty can govern the mischievous small girl to be docile, but this was the good small girl to spoil was not good, must have a person to teach strictly. Transferred ling, has not discovered Blood Queen Red. Her injury how? Yue Yang remembers that the injury of this young girl is very probably serious, the chest put on blood hole Yue Yang to transfer, did not have the discovery person, it is estimated that she is resting in sky hanging Cloud Castle, Yue Yang that usually did not come up, made an exception to have a look at her.
Blood Queen Red, was sighing.
The reason is the injury of chest, not rapid cicatrization like before.
Blood Arrow that type has the hate strength in ** is pent-up, how regardless of unable to scatter, the body was very painful, but did this see the human?
When she remembers to peep Master and Lady happy are good the situation, Master especially likes in Lady ** on ** and **, it is estimated that he very much likes ** perfect body. Has a look at oneself chest unable to heal again, the covered with blood blood hole, she estimated that Master will look will not have liked very much. Blood Queen Red unties obtuse Armor, looked at the front wound, has a look at Lady to give own clothes again, sighed if it were not for to have the wound, pours to wear this clothes, rare Lady delivers itself one pretty clothes.
Yue Yang entered Cloud Castle, discovered that Blood Queen arranges not bad here, characteristics " ! \\ } Could not compare the Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen that garden bedroom, but was better the pingpong than Barbaric Cow Shadow that crude residence. He thinks that Blood Queen is resting, knocks conveniently knocks on a door, indicated one must come. One pile of gates, discovered that this little girl the upper body, in the hand is taking clothes, the complexion is looking at herself red, brings a helplessness.
„Won't wear the new clothes?” Yue Yang is a little also awkward, but his response is extremely quick, has not drawn visits, instead walks gracefully, gives the Blood Queen new clothes Sick Beauty, throws over gently on her body, ships out appearance that does not care about completely. „” In the Blood Queen Red heart is bashful and embarrassed.
When regarding faces Master, principal factor that blushes actually bashfully, because on her chest has an ugly wound, making her feel that feels inferior is also sad. She urgently needs the hand to cover up the wound anxiously, hopes that Master does not pay attention to there. When Yue Yang throws over the clothes, she lowered the head, does not dare to look at his eye. Master comes to visit itself, Blood Queen is very at heart excited, but darkly hates itself injured has not recovered, making him see oneself ugly side. Prepares Yang to hold in the arms her gently, big hand ** Blood Queen top of the head.
From the contract she, Blood Queen each revolution of step promoted one time, a change appearance, not only the strength was getting stronger and stronger, the body became more and more perfect. Most important, is her wisdom awakens, more and more Human Nature. Compared with Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen and Barbaric Cow Shadow, Blood Queen in the strength, not necessarily has the victory the place. But in the ' hominization, the earth, she must exceed them to be too many. Sometimes, Yue Yang will forget that she is Beast. But regards a genuine girl her.
Although has the independent thought that Blood Queen continuously by own highest operative norm, when oneself are in danger, she acts boldly regardless of one's safety, first keeps off before the body. Naturally, each now Guardian Spirit Beast will do this, when remembers her not in the least late still with the body for oneself keep off to strike fatally, Yue Yang is still moved. „Is wound very sore?” The hand of Yue Yang following luxuriant coasts, ** Blood Queen **, the gentle voice asked. „” Blood Queen goes all out to shake the head, for fear that Master knows that the wound is actually very painful.
„Loosens, making me look.” Yue Yang is a little also strange, how this Blood Arrow, hasn't the wound been able to restore? Intrepid of Guardian Spirit Beast resilience, that excels by far any inexpensive beast, before concubine good shadow Ah Man, makes the enemy injure frequently, pierces the body, even cuts the most body, can fully restore in one day, Blood Queen Red also almost this. Injured, regarding Guardian Spirit Beast is very light effect, only then the extremely serious internal injury, will make them weak some time. „” Blood Queen does not live to shake the head, is under insistence of Yue Yang, she covering the wound small hands, was loosening slowly.
Yue Yang does not pay attention to her snow white strong treasure as far as possible, but observes her injury by Heaven's Eye Divine Vision. Face of Blood Queen, like burning down.
She felt that her body, under the Master gaze, giving off heat gradually, has a unnatural stiff wood.
The front skin, becomes specially **, even if the Master gentle breath, can induce to the breath in easily has the different changes of quantity of heat, the Master aura, smokes however, makes her feel unique a strange feeling of not being able to say.
Front ** two small buds, unexpectedly hardening slowly, has the small ache, has sad of not being able to say.
Blood Queen suddenly has clear comprehension, why Lady likes Master in the front **, the reason is this, the body as if to the big hand of Master, inborn has an indescribable hope
Does oneself body also like Lady, long for the favor of Master?
Thinks of this, Blood Queen heartbeat is fierce.
Gushes out one type to blush at heart bashfully.
Resembles is excited, resembles likes, resembling is anxious, is the hope, is complex, is beyond description.
However Blood Queen Red can definitely, that be at heart the happiness of not being able saying that such as the hot weather drinks honeydew thirstily like that indescribable, and yesterday's Master held the feeling that were flying to be equally wonderful. Here Blood Queen shames pulls open the small face, does not dare to look at own Master again, opposite Yue Yang, because actually the discovery sends out ' well 39 \;. His palm, emerges Nirvana Fire, prepares energy that helps Blood Queen purify that to implant to wind. „” Blood Queen heartbeat speeds up 100 immediately, Master must put out a hand, this how is usually similar to the Lady happy good prelude with him. Naturally, she also knows that this is cures to oneself, but still unavoidably indulged in flights of fancy. The deftness of Yue Yang must touch the skin of Blood Queen, stopped.
Blood Queen is anxious, ** the skin can feel that the thermal energy of that hand " in heart longs for being stronger, wishes one could the big hand of Master closely according to above. But, makes her not dare this shy. In her semi-closure eye, not only wants to look, and shy hard to endure, the mood is very contradictory. heartbeat 200. Yue Yang hesitates slightly the long time, suddenly takes back Nirvana Fire.
He induces to his **, were many a ' new fire 39 \;, But the energy of this type of new fire, in Blood Arrow with Blood Queen chest has some special ties, if changes into this type of new fire to cure, could make better progress. Nirvana Fire can purify all, not can be questioned, but Yue Yang wants to attempt suddenly, perhaps in certain peculiar circumstances, can try the new skill.
This type of new fire, is Yue Yang under losing the sane wild with rage berserk condition creates, Yue Yang is very obscure, do oneself have this skill? This is the fact. When Yue Yang starts to condense the new fire, the palm gradually turns into the Purple Gold color.
A petal petal, the extremely small extremely small flame braves, they dance in the breeze in the sky, once touches to hit, will fuse a bigger individual. It seems completely not like the flame, pours a little looks like the Purple Gold color lotus **.
Yue Yang these lotuses ** condenses by Force of Yang, finally, they automatically will form unexpectedly also a Purple Gold hot lotus. Make Yue Yang most pleasantly surprised, this Purple Gold hot lotus has an angry deterrent force wife ” to be bigger, to exceed has the prestige energy! When the Purple Gold hot lotus turns into 18 petal Third Floor circuit intendant, Yue Yang felt that puts in order is spatial today, has covered entirely the angry strength, as if raise hand, will make the world also shiver. Has the spiritual [Power Pressure] hot energy, this is really a mysterious flame! Yue Yang tries several anomalous forms, discovered that its infinitely subtle, in the future also will have big research value, perhaps can also continue to promote, does not know how really one create in the berserk condition, does not know contained many strengths. But a little, Yue Yang can affirm.
This Purple Gold color hot lotus, has included the Scarlet Consort Red Lotus Fire energy absolutely, moreover its quality, might and spiritual surpasses Red Lotus Fire many times.
„This type of new fire, is called ' Heaven Fury Lotus!” Yue Yang has no free time temporarily ** how oneself create the new fire in the berserk condition, but first attempts to operate this Heaven Fury Lotus, cures the Blood Queen injury. His hand, presses down Blood Queen that Ao Ting gently **. The Blood Queen whole body shakes, finger also white and shiny is shaking. She is not the pain, but is happy.
Although before , has peeped Master and host don't happy Juan, has looked at Lady in Master ** next ** expression, but she has not thought that originally that touch is such shutting tightly eye, is suppressing the pleasant sensation of body, suppresses is almost welling up to the throats **.
Innumerable Heaven Fury Lotus **, under the control of Yue Yang, enters the wound, almost flash, the Scarlet Consort indignation ** Blood Arrow has driven.
This Blood Arrow is ordinary like Spirit Python, has a special will, contained ** murderous intention, the will and desperate deconstruction of hate, the energy has cruelly,( 8( 8 closely form a body, the will that the if it were not for Heaven Fury Lotus being furious eleventh of the twelve Earthly Branches presses by far in it, not that easy to drive it!
Yue Yang seizes it, wants to destroy it, is before then, in the heart gets a sudden inspiration fuses to build up with Heaven Fury Lotus. He does not know whether to succeed, is only an attempt of when good luck comes the wits are sharpened. Heaven Fury Lotus, has the wildness of Yue Yang big berserk. Blood Arrow, then has the hate of Scarlet Consort.
Once both the fusion builds up, energy clashes, the might of sending out is infinite, does not have the shock-wave, but this spunk to regretting is more fearful with Devour, can definitely scare to death the willpower weak person while still alive. Blood Queen by these two angry wills, was also compelled several to escape, but she does not hate to leave Master, stretches out the arms bravely, by the body, closely hugs to support Master. So long as hides in the Master bosom, her anything did not fear that anything does not need to care!
Yue Yang also knows that this young girl was affected, is protecting her back by a hand, inputs Innate True Qi , helping her to resist the mind impact of angry strength.
Builds up after ten minutes of fusion, when several nearly are of great success, Yue Yang has kissed the Blood Queen forehead gently, supple sound track \; „To praise you, my reward your treasure, summoned quickly flame whip!” flame whip, is Blood Queen ability, when she is promoted to promote special reward to Level 4 [Gold].
When Blood Queen concentrate flame whip after the word, Yue Yang builds up the fire Heaven Fury Lotus and Blood Arrow fusion that group, again integrates in flame whip. This is possibilities of bold attempt 0 defeats is also enormous. But what is gratifying, Yue Yang succeeded. He has used the big effort, consumption Innate True Qi are innumerable.
With great difficulty, three types of different completely fires can link completely, turns into new fire flame whip
After this fire flame whip child success, its might not only makes Blood Queen feel shocking, Yue Yang is also unexpected, because its might strong! Kneaded together the Yue Yang violent is anger and Scarlet Consort desperate hate also had the flame whip original pain Laborious quantity, after the three unified perfectly, brushes Sheng Li who had, believes that will make all life form feel shaking. The attack of new fire flame whip, absolutely is the pain that is hard to bear!
It not only has at the same time Heaven Fury Lotus and Red Lotus Fire might, the violent is angry and desperate hate, in addition whipping of original pain, if described with the rank that fire flame whip of this new birth, at least has the Platinum-ranked might. flame whip, is ability that Blood Queen and Yue Yang share. After new fire flame whip child Reconstruction, this sharing, has not had the change.
Regarding new fire flame whip Reconstruction, but also is so powerful, Yue Yang is very happy, finally, he gives back to the fire flame whip child name after this Reconstruction, naming is, Whip of Suffering!
Later, when Blood Queen with this Whip of Suffering pulls out the enemy ruthlessly and ensure meets the might as well enemy scared shitless to yell the queen! Blood Queen fluctuates very much, she wants to hold in the arms Master to fly in the sky very much randomly, vents liking of moral nature.
But she does not dare this.
** The small fist, went all out to constrain finally, because Master also had the motion.
Yue Yang sees the wound of her chest not to change for the better completely, duplicate presses down with the palm gently, by Innate True Qi, heals the wound for her gently slowly, until seeing her, fully to restore smooth Wu Xia, satisfied stops the hand. „Was all right.” Yue Yang smiles to Blood Queen, this time is tired he to suffice fen, the sweating sweat, but has the sense of achievement at heart very much.
39 \; 39 \; ” Looks at Master that microstrip exhausted face, looks at the smile of his as brilliant as a sun, Blood Queen felt that two give off heat, the tears flow copiously, she flogs the hand of Master unrestrainedly, closely according to oneself ** on. Suddenly, stretches out the arms, closely supports into Master the bosom, meets the lip excitedly and seeks clumsily, excitedly kiss to Master, as if only then does this " can express move of her moral nature. 5000 characters, behind comes again for one year. Summoned various types of bills, if thought that the recent chapter was very powerful, then under pounded the ticket or posts to encourage Xia Fei!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button