441

„Can govern really?” Xia Yi when heard, does not cry immediately, but the small face was still full is the tear stains, looks like a weeping beauty, miserable, changes usually that dashing female warrior appearance, has a feeling.
„Advanced room!” Student Yue Yang ships out me is the appearance of highly skilled doctor.
„What?” Xia Yi suspected.
„Does not enter the room to be also good, escapes in this!” Some evil a person from another world gradually has appeared true identity.
„You said that to process that in I cure, but can also take off the clothes?” Xia Yi receives the tears, the fist grips tightly, the cheek roused.
„That is not good, the light does not look good, but must begin to trace ...” Yue Yang has not said that Xia Yi has seized his collar, entire has thrown him, pounds on the wall. Xia Yi turns around, carefully walks, is raising the fist: „My would rather die than makes your this pervert profit, do not have a dream!”
„Quite ominous!” Half-Elven Girl looks at Xia Yi, has fought a shiver timidly, turns head to look for Yue Yang anxiously anxiously: „Master, Master, are you all right?”
„Ha ha ha!” Yue Yang stands on the wall, laughs to continue.
„Sister Xia Yi is not sickness, this strength is uncontrolled, yes good thing is right?” Half-Elven Girl is intelligent, one guesses correctly the reason, she guesses that Yue Yang does not give Xia Yi to govern intentionally, will otherwise not open the mouth to sexually harass intentionally, making the Xia Yi vitality leave.
„Really is an intelligent female, I had the matter to walk, waited for me to come back obediently!” Before Yue Yang caresses the Half-Elven Girl volume, lightly sends supply.
„Oh!” Half-Elven Girl absolutely is cleverest one, is holding the arm of Yue Yang affectionate, nods lovably.
She also wants to hold Yue Yang actually, what a pity with enough time has not had the courage.
Trades after Mister Chen summoned Raging Thunder Beast spar and large quantities of Thunder Armour, Yue Yang leaves Thunder Stronghold, under the decision Fifth Floor seeks for the Yue Qiu relic.
Before then, first goes to Warriors Guild to exchange Artifact.
Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor, uneventful.
Has chaos caused by war matter like some Continent, regarding the Tong Tian Tower high level, almost occurred daily. The object who although this time has is Black Prison King and Soaring Dragon Continent, but does not calculate that directs the person eyeball, after all Demonic Abyss Demon King kills and burns to plunder to conquer the different Continent action everywhere early to learn from another's mistakes, like Shun Tian, Black Prince and other Super Innate, Continent that [Power Pressure] conquers are also many, therefore is unable to alarm the attention of Tong Tian Tower high-level warrior.
Yue Yang slid in Mercenary Guild, discovers Dark Prison Legion only several in view of Soaring Dragon Continent warrior bounty.
Still entered the sea like several pebbles, does not have the froth.
This, but also cannot compare Dark Prison Legion Corrupt Warrior itself by Mercenary Guild bounty!
„Has eternal source prepared?” Receives Sky Dragon bounty Yue Yang to Hall of Glory, because has fought with Six Great Sky Demons, they also acknowledged that Sky Dragon was killed this fact, Yue Yang does not care about the collar to select bounty again.
„Yes, please glance.” That alien race beautiful woman receptionist sees Sky Dragon head, straight is excited the whole body to tremble, this is Level 6 [Innate] Ranker head!
„Does not use, thanks.” Yue Yang received to be loaded with eternal source yellow gold box, looked that did not look, installs directly, the wealth cannot expose one's valuables, if other Artifact also reluctantly can show off, is taking this eternal source, that does not may too Ao Jiao, because it is the human thing who sees the human to snatch. Let alone the bystander, is Student Yue Yang, seeing others to have this Artifact, he will immediately also begin to snatch hardly.
Sky Dragon is Level 6 [Innate] Ranker, his head, if changes into the gold, believes that can pile becomes one pile of hills.
Even if changes into Wisdom Fruit, at least can also receive in exchange for over hundred.
However, changes into the eternal source, Yue Yang had induced, only then ‚five drops’.
First with several hundred kilograms protection box case seals, then comes the seal to get up with Heaven Realm Rune Mi Zhen, the sword and spear does not injure, fire and wind does not invade, all for thumb that big jade bottle, no, accurate, in that five drops of eternal source for thumb big jade bottle.
Has the eternal source difference, if contrasts with Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe, that is most obvious.
Ordinary Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe was weak general existence, desire Xu Di was a pity that Xu tall invalid, used up destroys, successful probability extremely small.
Had the eternal source, for example looks like Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe in Yue Yang hand, Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe that never will wither, three years uses one time, this Artifact has surmounted world Divine Equipment simply. Student Yue Yang has used the complete family property, using the hill same gold coin to exchange with evil Treant, can flicker this Artifact, lets Student Yue Yang continuously proud to the present.
This, is actually ‚eternal source’ the indirect reflection of function.
Must not have the eternal source, then Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe is forever impossible existence that will turn into will never wither, forever can only be a big weak, forever will make the human hate and like and loving and hating!
Naturally, the growth of that Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe also has many factors, for example Goddess' Nectar, Divine Water and irrigation of god liquor.
However, reason that it powerful primary cause, because has the eternal source.
Next to Fifth Floor.
Yue Yang seldom to Fifth Floor, many passed by actually.
Now arrives at Fifth Floor again, discovered that it actually is also very many warrior activities, Demonic Abyss and several different Continent warrior momentarily obviously, even also faintly reveals the hostility. Below Sixth Floor, because competes intensely, each Continent camp is quite distinct, on does not manage to Sixth Floor, because dozens about hundred Continent or warrior of Outer Realm influence mixes up, that absolutely does not have the camp of Chia Tai.
„I need a Wedged Peach Valley map.” The Yue Yang desire is very easy to be satisfied, because here Warriors Guild Branch-Guild Master has recognized him, because Student Yue Yang is the thousand years first High Elf morbid leucorrhoea Sixth Floor Human.
„There, is in the chaos caused by war now!” Branch-Guild Master except for goes out to welcome personally, but also slightly disclosed a news.
Wedged Peach Valley indeed at chaos caused by war, accurate, there is having the massacre.
Originally is captured Wedged Peach Valley that by Demonic Abyss, because of the Demon Palace event, Student Yue Yang kill of chief criminal just had withdrawn accidentally the Demon Palace guarding general, finally Wedged Peach Valley slave, under Ao Jia Continent and Ancient Wind Continent leadership of Human, with the help of Golden King Beast, came a rebellion, the devil and monster that will remain behind come a time very thorough massacre, has captured Wedged Peach Mountain City.
When Yue Yang comes Wedged Peach Mountain City, discovered here, although opens Teleportation Array, but regardless of guards the mercenary soldier, regarding Yue Yang this strange visit very vigilant, even ‚hostility’.
Perhaps suspected that Yue Yang is spy, therefore the street corner, has the shadow to flash respectively, tracks distantly.
Yue Yang arrives at Mercenary Guild that just opened, sprinkles the next several gold coins.
That Mercenary Guild receptionist expression is desolate: „Collects your money, the thing that here you have not needed, walks!”
Yue Yang or first time see the Mercenary Guild person, so is partial to the mood of some area, is astonished, looked at about the side, discovered that all people with raw hate are staring themselves. Yue Yang understands immediately that originally these people suspected one are spy, these mercenary soldiers are partial to the Wedged Peach Mountain City rebel army actually, rebel army that at least they sympathize with the revolt. He smiled, sat: „I inquired actually several words, are not many, several.”
„Leave your egg, here is not the place that you come. Others will perhaps fear you, but father radically not your this viper spy will place in the eye! Isn't Gold-ranked Artifact? You think to wear it, can frighten the human?” Has a look to be straightforward, the big mercenary soldier who muscle comes up in great numbers and from all sides, the strength did not have Level 6 [Elder], is only Level 5 Advanced Grandmaster, but he dares to Yue Yang this ‚Level 6 [Elder]’ challenge.
„Shut up.” On the contrary, has to sit in corner Silver Armour Mercenary Troop Leader, actually scolds saying: „What matter has your? Sits down to me.”
„Good, I looked that this boy wants to play anything!” That straightforward mercenary soldier is indignant, but sits down according to the word, almost sat the chair has broken to pieces, was staring Yue Yang indifferently, ate the human.
„I want to inquire that a person, several years ago, once here appeared.” A Yue Yang saying, the ears of all people have set upright.
„Names?” The receptionist manner is desolate, speaks thoughtlessly to deal with asked.
„Is called Yue Qiu, is Human, from Soaring Dragon Continent, his name is not quite perhaps resounding, but he also has a nickname, perhaps some people have heard. His nickname is called ‚Tiger Slaughterer’, is good at using the sword, Gold-ranked the tiger of roaring takes Beast, the saddle horse is [gold/metal] Xi wyrmling. It is said that he clamps to select mountain valley in this, has slaughtered several thousand demon soldiers, counterattacks to kill two Demon General, because here person calls his Tiger Slaughterer, he has such given name. As for his portrait, is this!” Yue Yang showed a Yue Qiu portrait, Yue Qiu has not worked like Yue Yang, he never camouflaged his appearance, was always the straightforward pleased love and hate heroic people.
„Did not know.” receptionist sees the Yue Qiu portrait, vision one brightly, but shakes the head immediately.
Actually, in Yue Yang described Yue Qiu, his complexion a little changes.
By Yue Yang Divine Vision, can certainly observe this slight change, even is implicated in corner that Mercenary Troop Leader after listening, both hands slight shakes, clearly ‚seeing’.
opposite side agree did not say that Yue Yang does not force them.
After all Yue Qiu is here Hero, they under the situation of not understanding the true situation, are impossible to tell the matter that Yue Qiu had in the past their.
Yue Yang estimated that Yue Qiu will place some Wedged Peach Valley place the inheritance, because here is Yue Qiu in Tong Tian Tower the institute of becoming famous, perhaps also has any origin, therefore the Yue Qiu choice leaving son's thing, places here, places some cave.
Also possible, entrusts in the family of friend, all have the possibility.
What is the relic?
Useful is the affirmation, but concrete is any thing, Yue Yang could not have thought all of a sudden.
„Have you heard Yue Qiu this person?” Yue Yang turns the head to ask that sits in Mercenary Troop Leader of corner.
„No, has, we will not tell you!” The straightforward mercenary soldier does not know that truly Yue Qiu person, he screams, wants to catch up with Yue Yang to leave.
„This person I have heard, but he several years did not come ...” Sat Mercenary Troop Leader in corner hesitates for a long time, has taken up finally.
„Indeed is this, because, his 15 years ago died in battle battlefield, was impossible to come to here again.” Yue Yang stimulates opposite side.
„What?” Mercenary Troop Leader calls out in alarm: „No, this is impossible!”
„This is the fact!” Yue Yang decides to aggravate effort stimulation again: „Level 7 [Overlord] is very here invincible, but, compared with Innate Ranker, Level 7 [Overlord] is only a big ant ...”
„he was killed by an Innate?” Mercenary Troop Leader asked.
„Does not know that his was besieged dead, we are also investigating this matter.” Yue Yang has been observing the opposite side look, the intention is unearthing past secret.
„This, this is impossible, he is impossible to be killed!” Mercenary Troop Leader calms down suddenly, he believes that Yue Qiu will not be killed.
„If two Demon Marshal and several Demon General do collaborate?” Yue Yang asked like this.
„In any case impossible ...” Mercenary Troop Leader has as if thought of anything, regained the confidence instantaneously, sneers saying: „Your excellency, no matter you out of any goal, I will not believe you. Tiger Slaughterer is Wedged Peach Valley Hero, his matter, you on the avenue, asked casually a child knows, does not need to come to here. As for me wants saying that that is, he several years had not come to here, if want to obtain any secret and whereabouts here, you thought mistakenly!”
„Good, calculates that I run a fruitless errand.” Yue Yang takes back the gold coin, goes out natural.
„Soaring Dragon Continent, I have not gone, but I heard that there is having the significant chaos caused by war , because this seeks for Mister Tiger Slaughterer?” Mercenary Guild receptionist said suddenly like this: „I have not seen Mister Tiger Slaughterer, but listened to the previous elder saying that you want to look for him, should not come this, went to Soaring Dragon Continent is most correct!”
„He died, I want to inquire that about his past matter, had nothing to do with the chaos caused by war.” Yue Yang owes the shoulder, left Mercenary Guild.
„Died, no, is impossible!” Mercenary Troop Leader muttered whispers, finally still firmly shook the head the denial.
„...” What?
Is Yue Qiu, living really?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button