418

The coordination of Scarlet Consort and Scarlet Emperor, is extremely tacit.
if it were not for they are in the weakest condition, perhaps simultaneously sustained heavy injuries, Yue Yang early made them hit everywhere looks for the tooth.
Blood Arrow, the action of both sides suffer.
if it were not for they in the limit, do not need to attack like this.
„Ah!”
In the sky has the shadow to dodge, Blood Queen Red flies to shoot from Cave of the Evil Dragon outside, behind also with Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man and Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen Duo Duo. They came out from Grimoire World a moment ago, but for fear that Scarlet Emperor will induce, therefore has hidden outside, makes war until Yue Yang officially comes to lead a cheer. The Blood Queen Red speed is faster, to first, has not thought of her, as soon as comes, even if sees Yue Yang to be in danger. Immediately, Blood Queen Red dives boldly, is quicker than the lightning, the wings shakes Yue Yang forcefully, opens both hands, detains that [say / way] fatal Blood Arrow by the strong body line.
Blood Arrow through.
Great General of her whole person strength hits to fly, pounds into stone wall.
Although Yue Yang knows that she is Guardian Spirit Beast, will not die truly, but sees her to save oneself by Blood Arrow through, the bang flies into the wall, the anger is out of control a lot of times of places to erupt.
For a long time no big berserk, erupted ... „damn, repugnant trash once again!”
Roared to erupt among the Yue Yang throats, the imposing manner erupted like Fire Mountain like that terroristly, the shock-wave swung is regretting entire Cave of the Evil Dragon, made on the cavern of creakying more perilous, the innumerable crushed stones, the raindrop fell.
The ground tears, spider web crack, along with swinging regrets is getting bigger and bigger, is getting deeper and deeper.
Yue Yang both eyes are red.
In brain a blank.
Now, his whole person is being controlled completely angrily, sane nothing left.
Sees only him to extend both hands, side these have not built up Red Lotus Fire, as well as the surviving energy and Aegis Shield of energy fountain protection star strength, as well as Blood Arrow liquid in the entrapped bubbles, draws in entirely, condenses one group. Afterward Force of Yang erupts, Yue Yang is pinching angrily, like must pinch some hateful enemy while still alive. Perhaps the Yue Yang intention, wants to explode these energy lanes, perhaps is only angry vent, in any case is not the original reason, but is a super angry obligation.
However, the strange matter appeared.
Various disorderly energies that because these Yue Yang anger kneads together with Force of Yang forcefully, combine unexpectedly inconceivable, has formed one group brand-new, Purple Gold color strange flame.
„Impossible ...”
Scarlet Emperor looks at the pupil to expand, corner of the eye is actually twitching.
Anyone, builds up the energy newly, impossible through enemy's energy formation, because the energy of enemy besides repelling one another, but also has the will of enemy, is impossible to fuse easily together. This like Ranker can the hand with two Sharp weapons, but cannot cast two weapons, making it double the Sharp same truth.
However, the present birth all are actually the facts that the iron is settled.
Witnessing.
Cannot help but Scarlet Emperor does not believe.
After rubbing to pinch the fusion, this Purple Gold color flame, absolutely is not Red Lotus Fire, although it a little looks like Red Lotus Fire, but absolutely is a brand-new flame.
Was needless saying that its might surpasses Red Lotus.
In the induction of Scarlet Emperor, this type ‚new flame’ also has one type to make Scarlet Emperor also feel shaking angry [Power Pressure] ... This type shakes [Power Pressure], making him feel not only strange, and familiar!
In the past, Prison Emperor under violent anger, that [Power Pressure] and [Power Pressure] of present this group of flame, is extremely similar, although was not completely same, was the same Way of Hegemon, similarly shook bends down the deterrent, making the myriad things moral nature unrestrainedly give birth to the fear fear that one type was hard to resist!
Has this type of flame achieved the flame that Supreme level Ranker has been able to urge?
But this boy absolutely does not have the Supreme strength.
Also did he possibly work as his surface to create it?
Is Inherent Skill of this boy, what?
Scarlet Emperor felt for a while big such as fights!
„Dies!” Perhaps because of the destruction the opposite side energy, instead caused one group of new flame, completely loses sane Yue Yang, is wilder with rage, he rolls the Purple Gold color flame that bitterly, the doom rubs, extinguished this group of things wholeheartedly, who does not know that instead compresses ten times it. Finally, is really unbearably angry, both eyes scarlet-red Yue Yang, roared angrily, the sound such as Thunderbolt exploded spatially, the right hand rolled the Purple Gold roaring flame that layer on layer threw to Scarlet Emperor and Scarlet Consort.
„Steel Fortress ...” In Scarlet Emperor heart dark startled, stamps the foot, Artifact stands presently.
Small white pearl departs, in pearl, in has the image of black castle.
Instant, the bead is broken, the image is turned into unreal exists , the crazy expansion, is turned into the gate of castle casts by the impregnable bastion, huge incomparable, reaches as high as 20 meters, the width amounts to ten meters, the depth three meters, towers loudly, keeps off in front of Scarlet Emperor.
Has it, may resist all.
Before Scarlet Emperor, has tried, even if were known as that can cut broken world all Holy Sword, is unable a sword its puncture.
In Artifact defensive power strong can Steel Fortress, to this group of small Purple Gold Flame, actually how?
Bang!
The explosion of Heaven Falls and Earth Rends erupts once more.
The west side is damaged the biggest dike to shake completely collapses, a giant gap appears, a length and breadth about hundred meters clod, crashes slowly mountain valley, but compares to it, the crushed stone of everywhere lasing, the imposing manner shakes.
In Cave of the Evil Dragon, the shock-wave is earthshaking, strength strong Barbaric Cow Shadow also shook has drawn back more than 10 meters.
The Scarlet Emperor pupil expands once more.
Because, he sees Steel Fortress completely to crush under hit.
In contacts, namely made the Purple Gold Flame group pound myriad fragments, was destroyed in a moment.
As if throws is not Steel Fortress, but is the child the sand fortress that stacks in the sand beach is ordinary, looks like collapses at the first blow!
Only then Scarlet Emperor knows that own Artifact defensive power can be any degree!
My goodness!
Scarlet Emperor jumps immediately high, when the shield of protection has not returned to base with enough time, he does not dare to meet the Purple Gold flame that this group completely has not vanished hardly. But in another side Yue Yang, wants to charge, was actually blocked by Aegis Shield, he especially is also angry regarding Aegis Shield, both hands hold Aegis Shield, takes it to pound toward the ground crazily randomly, lost the sane lunatic appearance. The stone of ground makes Yue Yang pound explodes broken, sparks flies violently, ground intermittent bang bang deafening sound.
Sees Yue Yang this appearance, in the Scarlet Emperor heart, is one cold.
Goes crazy, this boy not inferior to in angry Prison Emperor!
Protects Divine Equipment indestructibly, but the above silver star strength is gloomy, often sends out trembling that resounds, like human, in the pain takes a beating calls out in grief!
„A lunatic!” Scarlet Emperor decides to hurry to leave.
Hits not to be wonderful again, this boy is more insane, the strength is fiercer, his potential strong, loses sanely instead usually the sly time is more fearful, because this is he displays the true strength the time!
Artifact of Scarlet Emperor ground, the gold all kinds calling back the soul of the deceased clock does not want continually.
Is holding Scarlet Consort, he does not collapse the notch to open the mouth to escape to the west dike, instead hits stiffly to another side avalanche most east dike.
„, Died dead!” Yue Yang discovered that the hand shield of protection turns into Flowing Light, returns to escaping Scarlet Emperor side instantaneously, immediately at an exceptional pace sharply pursues Scarlet Emperor. This time he, compared with having super speed Scarlet Emperor, is not only not slow, but also wants on the quick several points. A burning fist of Nirvana Fire, like meteor bang to Scarlet Emperor.
Fist like rain, is heavy like thunder!
Those who make the Scarlet Emperor big feeling alarmed and afraid is, in these dozens fists, two fists must link Aegis Shield unable unexpectedly quickly to receive completely, direct bang on own waist.
if it were not for has Aegis Shield imperial under most fist Stroke, he has not dared to say really one can escape under the angry pursuit of this fight madman.
The body of Scarlet Emperor, erupts silver light.
Because his eye overdraws excessively, has flowed out two long tears of blood, the pain extremely.
The energy fountain, erupts in the Scarlet Emperor under foot, suddenly is incomparable, will not defend directly only knows that the crazy attack the Yue Yang bang flies.
Taking advantage of this Yue Yang the vigor of two fist bombardment, Scarlet Emperor accelerates to fly to shoot, breaks through a wall to go.
Also steps Aegis Shield, making it carry itself.
The meteor is common, goes instantaneously far.
Rock falls down together, above was stained with completely the rank red blood ... When this was Scarlet Emperor a moment ago the fist, in the mouth spouted.
From this beach shocks the eye, astonishes the heart bloodstain, can judge, Scarlet Emperor this six thousand years ago Ranker, has made Yue Yang hit actually again injures is on the verge of death, if not there is Divine Equipment to protect the body, perhaps he is unable to run away the life under the Yue Yang storm.
Although escapes, but also has the lucky ingredient, is Divine Equipment is mainly powerful, otherwise the result was difficult to say.
In another side move of Yue Yang, pounds into stone wall.
Big berserk he, defensive power is extraordinary, even if the energy fountain hits directly, is regarding present him, actually does not have the wound, the attack only makes him angrier, goes crazy.
Yue Yang loses the goal, the double fist pounds in the dike randomly, easily accomplished, entire Cave of the Evil Dragon, almost makes him raze.
Blood Queen Red breaks through a wall, swoops, does not give a thought to the danger, grasps Yue Yang.
Her argument overflowing blood, the chest has projected a blood hole, the innumerable blood light and electricity glow make noise in wound crackling, seems having some mutation, however Blood Queen Red actually cannot attend to carrying on mutation these things, but grasps the preparation to continue to pursue stubbornly to beat savagely Scarlet Emperor Yue Yang, she has tears streaming down the face screamed: „I am all right, you sober quickly, like this!”
She worried that loses sanely only understands the crazy attack Yue Yang to pursue will again suffer a loss, does not have sane Yue Yang at all not any defense, extremely easy move.
Blood Queen Red was worried about Yue Yang because is excessively angry, causes some damage to the body.
Also is distressed, worried.
In this complex mood, her tears falling like rain was summoning Master, hopes that through own sound, making him restore the intelligence as soon as possible.
Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen and Barbaric Cow Shadow also anxiously gather round Yue Yang, keeps summoning.
Initially when the effect is slight.
Along with Blood Queen they summons, the Yue Yang body vibrates slightly, the mind had the induction.
„Um?”
Yue Yang that cruel crazy aura, slowly is gentle, the binocular scarlet-red color, gradually sheds, in the double pupil, the reason restores the Pure Brightness.
Blood Queen Red is happy cries and smiles.
The small face of a weeping beauty, making Yue Yang look at distressed especially.
Yue Yang sobered, but he a little in consternation is sizing up the environment, entire Cave of the Evil Dragon almost makes him hit to collapse, however he actually probably does not remember one had made anything, but also is a little blurry: „Had anything a moment ago ... Did Scarlet Emperor run? Faint, I how not according to plan ... Here is about to collapse, we must leave immediately, leave said again!”
The under foot, the flame of innumerable Purple Gold color lotus flower shape, returns from various places rapidly.
Automatic float dances in the breeze around the Yue Yang body.
Yue Yang does not ravel, this, what's all this about?
Is this flame own?
At once, cannot think that were too many, sees this type of flame and Nirvana Fire has not conflicted, but avoided Nirvana Fire voluntarily float, no longer looked, hurried while the evil cavern avalanche, first exited to say again.
Is holding heavily injured Blood Queen, Yue Yang from the western notch gap, departs Cave of the Evil Dragon of unceasing avalanche.
All the way, huge Rock falls unceasingly.
The vault, is sends out swinging of bang bang to regret, several hundred meters mountain peak the avalanche is getting down slowly. Yue Yang in accelerating to fly, turned head to look at a that by Ancient Seal Array that the place avalanche affected, in the heart is sighed completely, it seems like temporarily innumerable research that Sealing Array. From keeping finally Barbaric Cow Shadow and Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen of battlefield cleanup is different, Blood Queen enjoys the love of Master very much happily, the small face lies in his bosom crimson, is being brought itself by him, departs the cavern.
She lost the flying ability actually, but is nearly Human female acts like a spoiled brat ... Blood Queen Red does not know that oneself this action, what promotion has regarding the emotion growth, she any matter does not think now that is only filled with joy, enjoys hugging of Master to support.
She only knows that she likes this feeling.
Yue Yang departs Cave of the Evil Dragon, Qilin Girl and Xiao Wen Li early outside.
As scheduled, they were responsible to the interception of Scarlet Emperor, Yue Yang thought one may not leave behind Scarlet Emperor, therefore kept outside them, provide against contingencies.
Looked at Yue Yang, Qilin Girl has an apology saying: „Scarlet Emperor was too sly, he has Divine Equipment to protect the body, I cannot kill him, Scarlet Consort that corona confuses I may strike to kill but actually, but she does not have attack power, has not threatened to me and small Serpent Demon, others a little cannot start ... Therefore, on let her go.” She kicks an interruption foot casually, obviously this is Scarlet Emperor, Yue Yang nods, stores the abstention to receive with Platinum fully.
Cannot kill does not have the means that after all Scarlet Emperor has Divine Equipment to protect the body.
Can cut off a foot, is the Yue Yang unexpected victory.
If Qilin Girl has killed Scarlet Emperor, that will make in the Yue Yang heart stay behind but actually regretted, so formidable enemy, if cannot cut to kill personally, was really a pity.
So long as can make into the severe wound him, Yue Yang believes to take time, when progress the promotion, not necessarily cannot with Scarlet Emperor one point high under.
Behind, Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man moved that golden huge calling back the soul of the deceased clock, in the clock installed several Steel Fortress fragments, if it were not for really did not have the means to stay again, it is estimated that she will again also pick some fragments. As for Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen, she Thorny Flower has eaten the Fire Spitting corpse, was only brought conveniently by the Yue Yang instant kill scarlet dragon corpse that.
The Cave of the Evil Dragon thorough avalanche, the mountain peak undercuts loudly, crack round number block.
And two splash everywhere fragment and putty dust, falls Shimofukaya, sends out an earthshaking deafening sound.
The echo, curls unceasingly.
„Was a pity that Ancient Rune Sealing Array, buries under Rock, we must come to here again, research, I thought well that Ancient Seal Array is very valuable.” Yue Yang post-war, feels very exhausted, urgently needed rest, in addition was worried Shun Tian and Black Prince will come ‚the mantis stalks the cicada and unaware of the oriole behind’ the cloudy move, has not gone back the dormancy while Qilin Girl, Xiao Wen Li they are safe, hurry to return to the Grimoire World rest with everybody.
Returns to Grimoire World, all spoils of war without enough time reorganized the inventory, Yue Yang exhaustedly go to sleep.
Here is the safest family, Yue Yang relaxes at heart extremely.
Qilin Girl smiles, turns into color light to vanish.
War exhausted Xiao Wen Li, returns to the within Yue Yang’s body rest, what is most important, this can kill two birds with one stone assists Yue Yang to double the restoration.
Sick Beauty sees on the Blood Queen Red face the residual tear stains, as if understands anything, to her slight bow, smiles warmly, supple sound track: „His body is dirty, must arrange the water to wash the face to him, scrubs the body, you also help!”
Blood Queen Red listened slightly one surprised, immediately lowered the head, sends out a mosquito the reply: „Um!”
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button