480

Golden coffin.
To this golden coffin research the half of the day, Yue Yang and Sick Beauty discovered that Rune Diagram is complex, the junction has dozens, big Array Diagram has three.
Moreover among them each other corresponds, head and tail is connected.
Balanced, mysterious.
Extremely is in any case numerous and diverse, is completely different from ordinary Rune Diagram .
Although Seabed Burial Field following Ancient Seal Array ultra many, but cannot compare with this completely.
So long as that Sealing Array unties one, the chain-reaction, can untie completely, does not need the fee very big physical strength, Yue Yang to spend for several minutes to untie successfully.
This golden coffin is not good.
It is estimated that few hours with.
Sick Beauty research, while traces Rune Diagram , she has a marvelous intuition, always thought big Array Diagram that these three echo mutually will possibly have the big use in later, therefore wholly-absorbed investment.
Two hours pass by, Yue Yang and Sick Beauty untie some simplest small Array Diagram, must untie three main Rune Diagram , not having 3 – 4 hours to estimate that is not good. Yue Yang and Sick Beauty thought that more explains more has the harvest, the energetic strength is very full, does not need to rest research, City Mistress Luo Hua had looked turns on the golden coffin to progress so slowly, originally full of enthusiasm she, was discouraged immediately, has hit a small yawn insipidly, decides to return to Grimoire World to catch up on the dormancy first, she estimated that in the evening must certainly fight with the one's beloved, therefore raises the full spirit first.
„Elder Brother, untied must call me!” Yue Bing also first goes to cultivation, she side Yue Yang, cannot help in any case.
„Simply returns to Grimoire World, this small girl entangled the human.” Yue Yu discovered that Yue Shuang this mischievous small girl often runs over to disturb Elder Brother, a while to eat the coconut tree block to Elder Brother, a while crawls to his carrying on the back riding a horse horse, seriously affects the advancement.
Yue Yang has to move the golden coffin, goes back Grimoire World.
After the previous separation, Yue Yu again had not returned to inside, now sees this to have a warm small family of her construction again, in the heart sighs with emotion.
Actually she likes living very much here.
But, she knows that something are unbridgeable, otherwise the consequence is dreadful.
She is worried about others actually, but is worried about itself ... The good fortune makes the human, the destiny so arranges, not to have the means ... Yue Yu sees own room also to maintain the original design, in the heart the slightly acid, the eye socket flood red. While Yue Yang and Sick Beauty was still discussing that Rune Diagram of golden coffin, she hurries to wipe the corner of the eye , to continue to be immersed, transcribes the changes of these Rune Diagram .
Perhaps this, silently, handles something in his side to him, is the best result.
Does not think that so long as he crosses well on the line.
One, continuously this!
Yue Yu forces itself to buoy up , after the heart abandons the distracting thoughts, this working efficiency greatly enhanced, the explaining way of also after two hours, she all Rune Diagram and research coming out transcribes.
Yue Yang and Sick Beauty also over and over discussed that thought was the time opens.
„This place, here, the above this star aspect, is the key point.” Sick Beauty estimated that at the Yue Yang energy, at least takes ten minutes.
„Or drinks water first?” Yue Yu to Yue Yang and Sick Beauty one water, has hinted first under the rest but actually.
„Older Sister Yu, there are you in then well, usually nobody pours water to me, wants me to serve fellow young ladies on the contrary.” The words that Yue Yang has no intention, making the face of Yue Yu slightly one red, is angry to say lightly: „Talked nonsense anything, who will work your this Yue Family Third Young Master, when I looked at your likely big Old Master, others served on.” Actually Yue Yu this saying was criticizes right, Yue Yang usually seldom helped in the life, was responsible for enjoying.
However City Mistress Luo Hua and Phoenix Fairy Beauty received servant to serve, poured water to Yue Yang, that action also really seldom saw.
Princess Qian Qian?
If she were thirsty, own cup also does not have the water, will select in the Yue Yang cup to her cup in directly directly but actually ... Also or, when seeing Yue Yang drinks water, first snatches to drink several big mouths first, the time that the province pours water.
After practicing Body Fusion Technique, Princess Qian Qian item no longer resists to Yue Yang has used.
According to her words, the mouth made this boy kiss, drinking water was anything, naturally, this was only restricted in Grimoire World, outside exits she absolutely this.
Sick Beauty she will serve the human very much, looks after very thoroughly to Yue Yang, but she is transcribing Rune mostly, or research certain Ancient Book, an investment has forgotten Student Yue Yang, this but actually also real. If there is Yue Yu, she careful in every way possible, is not only Yue Yang, Sick Beauty, Princess Qian Qian and City Mistress Luo Hua they, can look after together.
Therefore, Yue Yang carries the drinking glass, fondly remembers the Yue Yu beforehand advantage.
Yue Yu rebuked one white, but a little secretly rejoiced at heart.
This boy does not forget one's origin but actually, but also remembers an elder sister.
released continues.
When Innate True Qi on Yue Yang swims around Rune Diagram of entire golden coffin, the golden coffin sends out brilliance that glistens immediately.
Did not need any external force influence, the golden coffin opens automatically. Does not have in the Yue Yang original imagination such mummy to jump, pours one very marvelous fragrance, not like flower fragrance, but is a clear energy, similar Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, but also does not have to be so pure and vast, is a little similar to hundred years of crystal ichor, but is not.
In the golden coffin, there is a long silver chest.
The head and tail of silver box case, two like the crystal place that the flowers like that bloom, the energy brims with, compared with Crystal Canyon crystal pillar beautiful, it is not only transparent, but also is sending out green, blue, blue and purple, silver five brilliance.
„These two crystal places are very suitable you, Wu Hen, I want to wait to be so long, I think that should give you to promote the strength.” In the Yue Yang heart, has had a small regret, although he enhanced the Sick Beauty strength and boundary, moreover first practices husband and wife Body Fusion Technique, obtains benefits on her a great deal. Because before Sick Beauty, research Heaven Realm Rune, the body is damaged, although Yue Yang repairs with Innate True Qi and Nirvana Fire repeatedly, but is unable to achieve the most perfect boundary. Yue Yang must find the best crystal energy, can help her have Guardian Spirit Beast to give complete recovery before has been damaged the body and potential, this, is in the Yue Yang heart a wish that hopes to achieve.
„Um, actually does not have anything, I am not battle-type, the body weakness am also all right slightly.” Sick Beauty at heart naturally also happy, but her natural disposition is gentle, if not meet the chance by chance, she will not demand Yue Yang to help itself seek for this Artifact.
„Does not have these two quartzes, I also had Crystal Canyon to obtain the massive quartzes, Divine Water, hundred years of crystal ichor. Wu Hen, I had said that you will be certainly good, is not only perfect, but must become I most perfect quartz bride!” Yue Yang immersely is hugging Sick Beauty, kisses her jade lip.
„Was good, first puts down me.” Sick Beauty sees Yue Yu, a little embarrassed lightly beats Yue Yang.
When Yue Yang puts down her, Sick Beauty sees Yue Yu not to look, returns to kiss him extremely quickly, in her heart is actually very grateful he for all that oneself make, the lover so cares about himself, naturally is happy.
Yue Yu thought of not to see them to be intimate, bends down to hold that long silver box case.
Spent for a half hour, Yue Yang to untie the silver box case again.
Opens.
Three people are one dull, inside unexpectedly also Bronze box, in silver box case, two crystal bottle, does not know what Daoist garments is anything. Yue Yang takes, Ba Kai, smells gently lightly, looked by Heaven's Eye Divine Vision again that immediately covered it, loses one's voice to call out: „This is ‚Eternal Youth Springwater’, Oh, two big bottles!”
Eternal Youth Springwater, as the name suggests, can make life form lengthen the youth one Spirit Spring.
Very rare, is the Grade 7 world rare treasure with sand of Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe, Dream Jade and time.
Although is insufficient to take on elder is not old, but can prolong the life, maintains the youth. It is said in 1800 hundred years ago, Soaring Dragon Continent Da Xia Nation has to be called Mr. natural emperor, obtained small cup Eternal Youth Springwater. This Emperor Jun Tian Sheng, is the affection single-minded good man, the lifetime only cherishes the look to be ordinary, but erudite and multi-talented wisdom excellent empress. Under he prepares to hobnob Eternal Youth Springwater with the empress, enjoys the youth time together, each other defends with the lover. If this legend arrives at this, that is very touching, in fact, this is a tragedy.
Anybody can the affection be single-minded, but is the emperor not to be good.
Because the emperor only loves the empress, under the empress foot also does not have, marries to be responsible for the fresh Imperial Prince imperial concubines, envies to go crazy to the empress of all kinds love.
Cannot obtain love consort, nurses hatred in this cup of Eternal Youth Springwater, has gotten down poisonously certainly.
Result Emperor Jun Tian Sheng and empress hobnobbed turned into poison Eternal Youth Springwater, not only cannot the youth not be old, instead altogether went to Yellow Spring, has made a pair of same life affectionate couple.
After Imperial Prince succeeds to the throne, received the father and empress the silver coffin, with burying a grave.
300 years later, wildest grave robbers secret has dug the emperor grave, digs out the silver coffin, after turning on, discovers Emperor Jun Tian Sheng and empress, not only the corpse is not decayed, is on the contrary lifelike, startled is the miracle, hurries to put to the same life affectionate couple this. Until ten years later this is very arrested, confessed all these, the common people knew so Eternal Youth Springwater, had so ‚miracle’.
The average people drink Eternal Youth Springwater, how long can maintain youth?
Innate Ranker has determined, the physique of average person, to Eternal Youth Springwater energy absorption at least, the might of Eternal Youth Springwater display is weakest.
It is estimated that drinks one at most is maintains ten years of youth, changes into Innate Ranker, it is estimated that over 50 years, even can amount to for hundred years. Naturally, the Eternal Youth Springwater biggest advantage does not maintain the youth, but increases the human body potential. It is the Martial God Pill medicine directs, must! Let Quasi-Innate crazy Martial Spirit Pill, Martial Spirit Pill can stimulate the human body potential, compared with Martial Spirit Pill Advanced Martial God Pill, can actually break through the limit, increases the human body potential, that is the innate most popular best quality medicine, but its medicine directs, is ‚Eternal Youth Springwater’.
Before, Night Empress once gave Yue Yang vial Eternal Youth Springwater, then Yue Yang, has not known its value.
Afterward, knows that this Eternal Youth Springwater is the priceless treasure.
Cannot buy again richly!
Yue Yang is just the Eternal Youth Springwater headache, his many medicine pill must use Eternal Youth Springwater, but Night Empress gives to him soon to use up, is then good, two big bottle of Eternal Youth Springwater, Yue Yang picked the treasure!
„Then good, everybody can drink a small cup, the previous everybody wants to taste, too were what a pity few!” Hears the news but City Mistress Luo Hua was happy, jumps to grasp Yue Yang, does not attend to Yue Yu here, is kissing Yue Yang again and again: „Rascal luck at games of chance not bad, I also think really is loaded with a decayed bone, has not thought that is the treasure! Right, in this Bronze box, what attire is what?”
„Continues to open, perhaps is better Artifact ...” Three females are excited, is hopeful.
„Is the blueprint?” After Yue Yang opens, the discovery is several blueprints, does not have special Artifact again, City Mistress Luo Hua, Sick Beauty and Yue Yu a little are disappointed, thinks best Artifact in finally, has not thought that is several blueprints, moreover does not seem like Rune marking, is only one pile of strange things and special lines.
„I scratch, this is I wants truly, Qilin Girl said right, really it is most helpful regarding the Yue Gong third last wish!”
Student Yue Yang one happy, has exploded the thick mouth.
Three females visit him to be happy, think of not to hear, to encircle to collect look at the blueprint in his hand.
What blueprint is? Make him so excited? Should these, not be legendary ancient times the Battle Partner design drawing?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button