474

The might when the shock-wave that both shake hardly, regretted An Xi has compared with Ocean Emperor a moment ago hardly, are not many lets.
Ocean Emperor under Three Headed Gold Dragon King to give support, the strength of fist, can level off fully a hill. But the Yue Yang strength, under two Giant Shadow to give support, is similarly earthshaking. Their strength is not only close, attacks way to be also exactly the same. Regardless of Ocean Emperor or Yue Yang, has not attacked the body of opposite side, taking the same action without prior consultation hits hard to opposite side fore head.
Yue Yang has the Nirvana Fire Armour protection, Ocean Emperor will certainly not attack his body.
Same, Ocean Emperor also has Holy Equipment Ocean Emperor Armour to protect the body, there is a super assistance of Strengthening Class Guardian Spirit Beast Three Headed Gold Dragon King, Yue Yang does not shake the fist to attack his body similarly, even Ocean Emperor the chest of heavily injured, the heart of that hardly protected, had not become the first choice of Yue Yang attack.
bombardment opposite side fore head.
This is Ocean Emperor and Yue Yang the choice of their taking the same action without prior consultation.
Tacit incomparable, welcomed to deliver in person to strike.
Ocean Emperor Guan Lan speed ultra-fast!
But the Yue Yang speed must rapidness on slightly, if he has not experienced the Scarlet Emperor storm war, it is estimated that he will be slower than Ocean Emperor Guan Lan on many.
The Ocean Emperor speed, is beside Yue Yang abatement Scarlet Emperor has looked at a quickest person , compared with him, the Black Prince proud speed is simply ordinary like the snail, no wonder Ocean Emperor can in speed first An Xi with all killers spell to incur ... Among lightnings.
World-Exterminating Wheel under swing of Yue Yang, the frontage anger cuts.
It cuts open Ocean Emperor protecting body Stroke to be mad easily, cuts to kill directly to Ocean Emperor fore head. But Ocean Emperor does not hide does not dodge, the Thunderbolt extremely heavy fist, strikes fully, retaliates the bang to kill to the face of Yue Yang, the intention puts together one to perish together! He has the Level 10 [Innate] peak strength, there is Holy Beast Three Headed Gold Dragon King powerful human body to give support, can spell completely!
Because a moment ago, had Three Headed Gold Dragon King powerful human body to give support to be auxiliary, Ocean Emperor spelled to win Hemp-clothed old man An Xi.
Yue Yang does not draw back instead enters, by left arm Qu Wan, keeps off before the face.
World-Exterminating Wheel that the right hand brandishes.
Sky Fury Red Lotus, Extremely Cold Snow Frost and Purple Gold Lightning Snake twisted the entire space, as if World-Exterminating Wheel has cut, space also broken generally. This is the Yue Yang new realm biggest strength, even if the powerful body of Ocean Emperor, so long as World-Exterminating Wheel cuts, will suffer heavy injuries falls to the ground.
Three Headed Gold Dragon King from the body of Ocean Emperor, extremely fast grows suddenly a giant.
Does not dread bites to World-Exterminating Wheel.
World-Exterminating Wheel from its head, cuts, but heavily injured it continues to go forward, is pinching Dragon’s Might, bites crazily on the body of Yue Yang. Same instantaneous, great fist of Ocean Emperor, rumbles maliciously above the left arm of Yue Yang hinder, a fist soon the Yue Yang left arm will discount. Yue Yang pain extremely, after upper body but actually gyrotropic, the right leg raises high, steps the chest of Ocean Emperor, the slits that innate invisible Sword Qi in Ocean Emperor Armour was separated by Soul Killer Dagger shoots, shoots through the heart of Ocean Emperor directly.
An arm, trades a life.
This was Yue Yang already calculated the good plan, even three days ago, An Xi had discussed with Yue Yang so implemented.
An Xi starts out a pinhole on Ocean Emperor Holy Level Ocean Emperor Armour reckless, then gives Yue Yang fatally to him strikes ... The after heart of Ocean Emperor was penetrated, the body stagnates.
He immediately has not stopped, instead attacks crazily.
On his body, another head of Giant Gold Dragon simultaneously extends, bites the body of Yue Yang, layer on layer shakes to pound in the crystal ground. Painful and dizzy has not passed in Yue Yang, the Ocean Emperor body grows third dragon head, enormous, imposing manner cold like Intense Sun, it puts out a strange forked war halberd, after Ocean Emperor received, layer on layer toward Yue Yang body fierce under.
„I scratch ...” Yue Yang had a scare, Ocean Emperor this fellow actually Holy Level weapon, An Xi has not known.
Holy Level Ocean Emperor Halberd is pinching the golden lightning, grips wickedly toward the body of Yue Yang.
Must make it grip to putting on, the Yue Yang poor life is worrying.
When the emergence, the Yue Yang body gets rid of Ocean Emperor Power of Domain [Power Pressure], puts forth Elegant Sword Dance to move aside vigorously, simultaneously flies to kick the right leg, hopes that can cheat this death to threaten with the strength.
The head of Ocean Emperor colossal dragon, does not fear the deathtrap to open to bite the body of Yue Yang.
Even if Nirvana Battle Armour Nirvana Fire deflagrates its huge mouths, dies to nip does not put, is only one second of hindering, enough Ocean Emperor has gotten rid 100. Under Ocean Emperor Halberd nail maliciously, Yue Yang has to make concessions vigorously, shunts the strategic point, the right leg that but kicks actually without enough time takes back, making Ocean Emperor Halberd pierce, firmly foot pin rod in crystal ground. On Ocean Emperor head of the biggest colossal dragon, gathered the potential for a long time, it opens huge mouths, emits also to want terrifying hundred times of Dragon Breath compared with ‚Hellfire’!
Dragon Breath of Gold Dragon King level, similarly, is existence of instant kill all living things.
Does not have to resist.
In Ocean Emperor thinks one win the time of deciding, on Yue Yang that Nirvana Battle Armour turns into Fire Phoenix that Nirvana Fire becomes instantaneously, was welcoming Dragon Breath, counter-attacked is emitting Dragon Breath huge mouths to that Gold Dragon King.
Although Dragon Breath strong, was actually well below compared with Nirvana Fire.
The Fire Phoenix combustion purifies all Dragon Breath, shoots at Gold Dragon King huge mouths, burns Gold Dragon King immediately to transform vanishes, returns to the body of Ocean Emperor.
So long as again on late one second, then it by this Fire Phoenix living burns to massacre.
Ocean Emperor Beast cannot compare Yue Yang, the strength of his Level 10 [Innate] peak still , the heavy blows bang kills under.
Yue Yang summoned Grimoire instantaneously, Halo Shield raises, although finally broken by the Ocean Emperor fist bang, but has successfully also prevented for a half second. Xiao Wen Li reappears in the upper body of Yue Yang, beautiful eye suddenly Deng, [Binding] Inherent Skill eruption. Fist of Ocean Emperor, stagnates. Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man jumps, transports fist like the wind, numerous fist bang in the Ocean Emperor sides of the small of the back place.
While the Holy Level Ocean Emperor Armour defense instead shakes, Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man also cried out, will be also at the fetter condition Ocean Emperor entire to hold up to lift, threw to pound by far.
At this time, is away from the birth of Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, 30 seconds.
Yue Yang and Ocean Emperor, are all seriously injured.
What is only different, Yue Yang only injures the left arm right leg, in the body the internal organs shakes the wound, can fight reluctantly.
Before sustained heavy injuries Ocean Emperor, had cut to strike after Yue Yang World-Exterminating Wheel in the sword with the heart, approached is on the verge of death, in addition two heads of Guardian Spirit Beast Three Headed Gold Dragon King discarded, the strength reduced greatly, was hard to support. When he stands, a blood, spurts violently from his throat. The Ocean Emperor body, creakies. Yue Yang was sewn by Ocean Emperor Halberd in crystal ground, for a while is unable to struggle, Ocean Emperor is supporting the body of heavily injured, staggers to rush to the crystal base of lotus flower, if under clothing Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, then his will recover to most peak condition absolutely, will break through the boundary of Supreme Innate!
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man, exhausts all strengths, wants to pull out from the crystal ground Ocean Emperor Halberd.
But, Holy-level treasure had certain intelligence.
It according to the consciousness of Master, the firm nail punctures in the ground, strong anti- violence wiping out of Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man ... Ocean Emperor Halberd bit by bit pulls out, but this speed definitely is unable to be separated from the ground in 30 seconds, in other words, Yue Yang is almost impossible to have time the birth of Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor.
„Guan Lan, you should apologize with everybody to underground.” Hemp-clothed old man An Xi, moves sideways in Ocean Emperor, Soul Killer Dagger in his hand, the entire root completely does not have spike the carotid artery of Ocean Emperor. Ocean Emperor grips the hand of An Xi, prevents him the movement that the head rips, erupts the final strength, lifts An Xi, layer on layer pounds in the crystal rock pillar of distant place.
„Now is also not the time, when I died, I will see these fellows!” Ocean Emperor draws out Soul Killer Dagger forcefully, carries over fountain blood waterfall.
This time crystal base of lotus flower, starts to bloom.
Wonderful incomparable.
Thousand myriad golden rays, glow on the crystal base of lotus flower, entire Crystal Canyon turned into the golden world.
Ocean Emperor of whole body dripping with blood, leaps to the crystal base of lotus flower on, looks at the present all excitedly.
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, oneself waited till finally!
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man pulls out angrily Ocean Emperor Halberd, distant throws, was too late, even if Yue Yang gets up, prevents Ocean Emperor to obtain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor without enough time.
Because, it was born!
The innumerable golden light spray in the crystal base of lotus flower, forms wonderful incomparable light pillar.
Like the rainbow water seepage, gushes out from the crystal base of lotus flower, along with golden light pillar, slowly raising sky.
Ocean Emperor used always the quickest speed, changed early a jade bottle of preparation, installed instantaneously that water seepage. Before An Xi catches up, he dances to empty, waves to recall mind interlinked Ocean Emperor Halberd, a halberd blocks An Xi already the weak weak assassination, the back launches huge Dragon Wing, is quicker than the lightning, went from out of the blue.
Ocean Emperor, extremely fast left Crystal Canyon from the Teleportation mouth.
Entire process, Yue Yang, only then gazes.
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man was angry, she moves huge crystal pillar, throws to Ocean Emperor, but prevents departure of Ocean Emperor radically without enough time.
Xiao Wen Li also pitifully looks at Yue Yang, the eye socket is red, appearance that must cry.
Yue Yang hugs her, blows her small tip of the nose lightly: „Cries anything, true Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor still, a moment ago Ocean Emperor took, but is crystal ichor! What if he takes is Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, how I can watch with folded arms, or goes all out to be strange with him, does not cry, we take really!”
In the surroundings of crystal base of lotus flower, these crystal person ancient guardian bend down to kneel completely.
Motionless.
As if has to plant compared with heavenly sound also wants the interesting to listen to hundred times of singing sounds, is not the sound, can actually resound through the heart of person. Sound that this sound, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is born! Entire Crystal Canyon, one type wants the fragrant hundred times of fragrant fragrances compared with world all flower fragrances, making the human hear it, namely state of mind Ju Zui, this, is the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor fragrance.
Crystal base of lotus flower thorough being in full bloom, launches.
Innumerable brilliance, throw on to the surroundings like rainbow.
Entire Crystal Canyon, all crystal energies, look like perpetual flow entering the sea like that flows to that giant crystal base of lotus flower, concentrates, all essence, belongs to a point in lotus plumule.
These crystal people ancient times protector, one after another but actually, the energy of body vanished.
Their souls integrate in the quartz, the deep sleep gets up.
Before Yue Yang brings Xiao Wen Li is arriving at the crystal base of lotus flower, discovered Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor has one drop, instantaneous, time will take care of the matter.
The crystal base of lotus flower turns into thousands of fragments in an instant, but entire Crystal Canyon also swings to regret, the avalanche everywhere, the crystal energy almost vanishes, entire Crystal Canyon turned into the ordinary white stone, only has extremely few crystal fragments, but also surviving in ground.
Float in front of Yue Yang ‚Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor’, is unable to describe its existence in the spoken language.
The energy that it stores is hard to imagine, and extremely pure.
golden-bright and dazzling, liquid, actually sends out ten thousand zhang (3.33 m) weird light.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button