495

„Aunty said trains Spiritual Force, the best means are to maintain the elusive heart, making the body dormancy static, making the spirit expand infinitely. However my heart does not calm down, afterward ... Afterward thought of a way.” The Yi Nan face is red, brings an embarrassment, lowers the head does not dare to look at Yue Yang. Passed the long time, secretly peeps from the view under his eyes, the sound is small like mosquito rui: „... Once discovered accidentally that goes all out to think ... Thinks you, can maintain wholeheartedly, although such is not the elusive condition, but also the ratio indulges in flights of fancy to be better ... Afterward, in Guardian Spirit Beast ‚small Elf’ and ‚Spirit Mirror’ under the assistance, I comprehend a very marvelous boundary, Aunty said that is ‚elusive boundary’.”
Yue Yang slightly one hesitates.
He knows that Yi Nan will have an achievement in spiritual aspect, but is unable to understand elusive boundary that Yi Nan said.
Yi Nan also thinks that he does not believe that summoned Gold Grimoire.
Radiance glistens.
Halo Shield rapidly expands, compared with before, Yue Yang felt that this Halo Shield is bigger, and has a to stand out from the masses spiritual defensive power faintly.
Looks at Yi Nan Grimoire again, above rank Level 7 [Overlord], has not promoted Level 8 [Emperor] unexpectedly. But Yue Yang felt that Yi Nan has surmounted many Innate Ranker in the Spiritual Force aspect, is only her close combat strength is too weak. If under the special condition, for example the enemy is unable nearby the body to attack Yi Nan from the beginning, or under specific protection, then Yi Nan this girl, it is estimated that can use spiritual torture Level 2 [Innate] Ranker lethal.
A Prison Emperor Temple war, can see the potential of this Yi Nan little girl at that time.
Really is the murder in invisible.
She and Spirit Mirror coordination, simply is the perfect union.
Small Elf: Elemental Class, Guardian Spirit Beast, Level 3 [Silver], living entity, intelligence, special skill ‚auxiliary host’ and ‚Lingtai Pure Brightness’ and ‚mind chains’.
Spirit Mirror: Special Class Beast, Level 5 [Gold], Illusory Spirit Body, does not have Spirit Knowledge, special skill ‚Transforming Mirror’ and ‚Spirit Absorbing’ and ‚Soul Mirror Fusion’.
Besides these two potential infinite Beast, Yi Nan also two Psychedelic Butterfly and Silver Pegasus, as for that Spider Witch of beforehand timid war, have not used for a long time, Yue Yang and Yi Nan almost must forget it.
Yue Yang has not trained the Yi Nan little girl fully, because she is always not the fight main force.
In attack power and lethality, Yi Nan even Yue Bing might as well.
Before must change into, Yue Yang regarding the promotion of Yi Nan, did not have the most effective means that after all Spiritual Force is not the aspect that he most excels. However, with Phoenix Fairy Beauty Intimate Couple Practise , fear soul Spiritual Force that Spiritual Force that Phoenix Fairy Beauty [Charm] Inherent Skill produces, the Succubus Empress instinct instinct sends out, merges into one organic whole with the Yue Yang spirit, benefitted to strengthen the Yue Yang energetic aspect greatly.
When boosts Phoenix Fairy Beauty to enter the Supreme Innate boundary, and has sensed together Yue Yang, turns head to have a look again, discovered that the energetic potential of Yi Nan little girl, simply is a treasure house.
No wonder in Twelve Zodiac Temples Virgo Temple, that Compassionate Female Divine Envoy has chosen Yi Nan Spirit Mirror Master.
But is not Xue Wu Xia or Yue Bing.
„How before I did not understand do, currently starting from, I your strong, might become they am stronger than Luo Hua!” Yue Yang is out of control the heart fresh apology, regarding the Yi Nan little girl, his payout to be at least, but she never has the complaint. He puts out a hand, very natural holds in the arms Yi Nan, kisses her bright and clean Wu Xia small forehead gently.
„I ...” The Yi Nan body trembles, the small hands lifts, closes up slowly, missing countless spousal hugs.
Regarding Yi Nan, Yue Yang has not promoted her eagerly.
Because he knows that her potential is infinite, this treasure house cannot waste easily, must open with the best means.
He pondered except for himself, but also wants they discusses with Phoenix Fairy Beauty and Night Empress, visits them to have a better opinion. Naturally these, do not hinder Yue Yang to practice lover Body Fusion Technique with Yi Nan.
Before had carried on many times, this time after the affection hugged, where water flows, a canal is formed started.
Yue Yang bows the head, Yi Nan is pressing heartbeat.
The crimson facial cast lifts, bright eyes deeply shut, breathe to be rapid, the cherry lips bring a urgency, while standing on tiptoes high heel, an seal on spousal fiery lip. Almost meanwhile, the white arms white delicate arms of Yi Nan surrounded on the neck of Yue Yang, closely is supporting him, in intense heartbeat, is bringing happily, is bringing move, is bringing anxiously, is bringing shyly, she felt that the suction of his lip, lightning pasts in the interlabial, finally spreads the whole body, exchanges in the kiss happily, the sentiment fire burns in violent kissing ... Also does not know how long maintained, thought that Yi Nan of lip a little swelling slightly pain, longingly loosens the lover.
She thought that her face such as burns down, the whole body is weak, a strength does not have.
However, she likes this lazily lying in the feeling of his arms, this is very safe, is very happy, anything does not need to think that has him to hug itself, oneself were equal to having the entire world, any thousand years hated, the secret of any thousand years, these were far away from themselves in this moment.
„Tired?” Yue Yang holds gently Yi Nan, the body of girl is light like a feather, almost does not have weight.
„...” Yi Nan shakes the head gently.
Hugs itself the action that regarding him goes to bed, she absolutely does not have a thought of revolt.
Only thinks very natural.
That feared that he goes a step further again, wanted oneself.
She will not have any rejection ... Even, she has not thought these, only knows that snuggles up to his bosom, immerses in romantic couple's world love Little Heaven and Earth, lets the soul in their hugs, joyfully tangled up. She enjoys this happy and warm time very much, so long as there are him, oneself no longer lonely, no longer is the Hundred Flower Valley successor who shoulders the hatred, but is his fiancée child Yi Nan ... The kiss, forever will not suffice.
Repeatedly.
Next day, when Yi Nan face glowing with health stands in everybody's front, everybody discovered Yi Nan that the love has moistened, the whole body sends out astonishing beautiful brilliance, as if has traded person. Because in the evening and Yue Yang has sufficed tangled up, Yi Nan daytime no longer pesters Yue Yang, practices Battle Technique with Yue Bing on own initiative.
Ended, she helps Fourth Mother go to the kitchen.
One all day, Yi Nan Vitality fully busy.
City Mistress Luo Hua observed for quite a while, discovered that this Yi Nan little girl actually not by push down, was curious to Student Yue Yang: „What's the matter? Don't you eat to the small lamb of mouth?”
„Fattens up points to eat again!” Yue Yang stretches out the claw of Predator, has stroked on the fragrant buttocks of City Mistress Luo Hua.
„Hypocrisy.” City Mistress Luo Hua does not care about sexually harassing of lover, anything made him play in any case, touch was anything, counter-attacked to put out a hand his pants to trace, at the same time was nipping his earlobe lightly: „Originally installed the child being awfully hungry, was quite pitiful, in the evening elder sister loved you ...” They were flirting mutually, Yue Yu had the urgent matter to look for Yue Yang, grazed to come, looked at the younger brother and Luo Hua ambiguous posture, immediately stayed, when responded that she hurried to turn around to leave.
„Ended, made her see a moment ago.” Yue Yang is quite awkward, it seems like oneself the image in Yue Yu heart were destroys.
„Also is not you ...” The City Mistress Luo Hua jade face is red, when the Braveman beautiful young girl fights Demon King, with flattering the merit copes with him not to matter, the sex makes that to be very normal, but makes the human discover in courtyard flirting that City Mistress Luo Hua also is really embarrassed extremely. Has beaten one with the pink / white fist in the Yue Yang shoulder bitterly, but also the pent-up anger has not disappeared presents as a gift him a charmingly angry supercilious look, because the claw of sub-field if it were not for his Predator does not gather paws, will not tease so to be bold, puts out a hand in his pants ... It is not Fourth Mother sees luckily, otherwise is bolder.
Yue Yang hesitant, decided that looks for Yue Yu, perhaps she really has the urgent matter.
Discovered that the Yue Yu root of the ear red passed, looks at Yue Yang to come, immediately 300 silver taels not hidden here beckons with the hand: „Little San, my anything has not seen, do not think! I look for matter about Rune Diagram , you continue busily, my here late point is also all right.”
After Yue Yang [smile | hear], speechless: „...”
Yi Nan Guardian Spirit Beast small Elf and Spirit Mirror, Yue Yang decided that temporarily does not rise.
Waits for Phoenix Fairy Beauty to come back to discuss that said again.
However, Yi Nan Silver Pegasus and two Psychedelic Butterfly, Yue Yang actually decides immediately promotes their ranks and strengths. Yi Nan weakness is the close combat, had Silver Pegasus, then the traveling speed has certain safeguard, but Psychedelic Butterfly, at present is Yi Nan ‚attacks weapon’, before Spirit Mirror was unable to display the maximum strength, they are the Yi Nan limited attack main forces.
Silver Pegasus, before then, because Sagittarius Temple obtained the lucky blessing and entry wisdom of reward golden horseshoe, via Silver-ranked, Variant has promoted Gold-ranked.
The present is Level 3 [Gold], because is not fight class Beast, has not trained with emphasis, the speed of Silver Pegasus promotion is very slow.
Psychedelic Butterfly is more pitiful, although is the Evolution body of Bewildering Butterfly, but they are only Level 4 [Silver], might as well that Silver Pegasus! Trains Beast is a long process, naturally, regarding others is such, regarding Yue Yang, trains the Beast difficulty not to exist completely, particularly can take Demon Crystal Fighting Class Beast ... First two after Seabed Burial Field strikes kills builds up Sea Race innate Dantian to take, gives Silver Pegasus, makes two Psychedelic Butterfly be divided the food, assisting them to promote.
Depending on Silver Pegasus and Psychedelic Butterfly, must digest innate Dantian completely, not having dozens years not to be good.
Even, they do not have Hui Tai Lang that carrying capacity, perhaps also will explode the body.
Yue Yang will certainly not sit looks at this tragic occurrence.
Innate True Qi adds Nirvana Fire, turns into a hot horse Silver Pegasus, is painful its four hooves unable to support falls down, miserable hissing unceasingly ... Has burnt for ten minutes, shed mortal body and exchange bones Evolution was finished, the Yue Shuang small girl who surrounded is about to cry, finally Silver Pegasus shed thoroughly successfully changes, transferred the step, in radiant brilliance, it was changed the Level 2 [Platinum] Silver Horned Pegasus by Level 3 [Gold] Silver Pegasus.
Originally wings of overburning, heavy new life is long.
The forehead also extends Silver Horned, four hooves become golden-bright and dazzling, every time treads one step, small Halo proliferate.
Does not need to spread the wings, it can also float hangingly, does not moisten dust.
In the silver pupil, lightens the smart God of Wisdom color ... Gold-ranked and Platinum-ranked are completely different, this is a huge qualitative change process. Ordinary Beast over 95% cannot advanced Gold-ranked, in Gold-ranked, there are 95% Beast unable advanced Platinum-ranked ... As for Diamond-ranked, that is radically is not the Beast Evolution direction, only then in the extremely special situation, can birth Diamond-ranked Beast.
Therefore, Platinum-ranked, is actually many Beast finally its life the Evolution end point that longs for achieving.
The Silver Horned Pegasus after Evolution, four limbs are slender, the body is also more exquisite, the whole body proportion makes the human praise to the heavens, skin pure white like snow, can say that world does not have steed zhui with it to compare favorably. Initially, when Yue Yang it gave Yi Nan, it is the Level 1 [Silver] small life, has made Yi Nan be delighted beyond measure, now, she sees it to transfer step Platinum-ranked successfully, was excited repeatedly cheers.
The happy tears, flow copiously.
Level 2 [Platinum], is not the Evolution end point of Silver Horned Pegasus, in its abdomen, Dantian that has not absorbed completely, enough supports it to continue to promote.
„hui hui hui hui hui ...” The Silver Horned Pegasus raises the head, raises hoof Yu Kong, the human stands, exudes one long hissing. It uses the snow to practice the wing Yi Nan request gently, hints Master to ride to carry on the back, as if must bring Yi Nan to invite tour to the sky. Is quicker than Yi Nan, the anxious Yue Shuang small girl rolling stands up from failure, holds the elegant silver long neck hair, in high spirits shouts: „Flies, I must soar ...”
Yue Yang has no free time to accompany this small girl to play, changes that two Psychedelic Butterfly.
Their Path of Evolution, Yue Yang looked through with Heaven's Eye Divine Vision, they are completely different from Beast of Silver Horned Pegasus this ride, will be murder without blinking an eye Blood Sucking is the fresh Psychedelic Butterfly monster, Gold-ranked, kind of Humanoid, the body of monster demon, the spirit will confuse, sways poisonous dust, the enemy lacking in vigilance, will slurp the blood ... Such Psychedelic Butterfly monster was very powerful, but can also powerful?
For example, can add on Nightmare and Monster Eye ability again?
Yue Yang so pondered ...
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button