425

Yue Yang Lynne their one team of person morbid leucorrhoeas Tong Tian Tower Ground Floor.
This, definitely is the thousand years first time has High Elf, Tauren and under Quilboar these alien races to Soaring Dragon Continent Tong Tian Tower Ground Floor. In Sixth Floor, Human has war partner seldom that this forms a team temporarily to see, because the Human and High Elf and other alien race of the idea, disposition and values these are completely different, Human Warrior has almost not occurred together with High Elf and other races. Can become the ordinary friend with High Elf, perhaps Soaring Dragon Continent also has extremely few people to achieve, but can bring under High Elf to Ground Floor, near thousand years, are only Student Yue Yang one absolutely.
Warriors Guild ordinary receptionist, looks at dumbfounded.
High Elf beautiful appearance, to Human, only then described, perfect!
Perfect that suffocates!
All the way, sees Anna and Bao'er Human mercenary soldier, hits the tree the collision tree, hitting the wall that hits the wall, regardless to any direction, turns to the same direction, even some people have also thrown Beast, with, is in a stew distantly pursues looks at Anna and Bao'er.
This also no wonder, even if to Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor, Anna and Bao'er they is also charmed the most beautiful woman of street.
Moreover, in these mercenary soldier sediment that Tong Tian Tower Ground Floor mixes, strength ordinary Level 2 [Brave Warrior], or ordinary Level 3 [Hero], can resist the High Elf charm to be strange by their strength in meditation!
„Distinguished guests who welcome different Continent to come, please allow me take the liberty to represent Soaring Dragon Continent all warrior, welcome your arrivals. First, must be sorry to you, according to the stipulation, we must examine your Tong Tian Tower to introduce the card.” Ground Floor Warriors Guild set out most veteran Elder Lu Lun, he was Ground Floor Warriors Guild Branch-Guild Master, when heard said that above had High Elf to come Soaring Dragon Continent, hurried to put on the splendid attire grandly, takes scepter that many years were not using, wore to symbolize that a Soaring Dragon Continent branch minute of long medal, welcomed the distinguished guest well-mannered.
That old tree bark same face smiles to blossom, such smiling face on the face of Elder Lu Lun, it is estimated that about hundred years had not appeared.
Actually the verification formalities, similarly have implemented in Tong Tian Tower Fifth Floor, Fourth Floor, Third Floor and Second Floor.
However, regarding Ground Floor, significance is more significant.
Because wants Ground Floor, is true is High Elf visits Soaring Dragon Continent ... According to the historical accurate record, in three thousand years ago, there are few High Elf is the Human good friend, once fought side-by-side with Human, afterward formed an alliance, was invited to come Soaring Dragon Continent to play, that is the Warriors Guild experience Historical Records year. Naturally has High Elf Ranker, particularly High Elf innate, goes to the Soaring Dragon Continent risk through Ancient Passage, this was unknown ... However, in at least a thousand years, without any record, can show that High Elf has appeared in Soaring Dragon Continent.
Regarding quite selfish disposition sly Human, High Elf is the beautiful appearance and wisdom pays equal attention, disposition and Dezzi's good outstanding race.
Human Warrior can know that the High Elf teammate, said two words, returning to Soaring Dragon Continent to suffice to boast for a long time.
Now, three High Elf, come Soaring Dragon Continent to help in the fighting unexpectedly voluntarily, resists Dark Prison Legion, even two are the most world-famous High Elf beautiful women, this news, makes the Ground Floor Warriors Guild Branch-Guild Master Lu Lun big feeling proud, this absolutely when oneself hold an office the most successful diplomatic honor, does not have one most greatly!
„clap clap clap!”
The receptionist applause that Lu Lun behind lines up in formation is unceasing, prolonged.
if it were not for Anna and Lynne turn down Warriors Guild to hold the proposition of grand banquet politely, Elder Lu Lun also prepare to put out under the secret stash of money well celebration.
Let alone Elder Lu Lun, is obtains news Jun Wu You and Hua Xu Ri, sends out the Imperial Family special envoy to come to greet, extended welcome.
With great difficulty, leaves to Soaring Dragon Continent outside.
Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie looked at sky, said the words that makes Yue Yang almost shake the sides: „I also think where Soaring Dragon Continent is, with there almost, how can be born that many strength Abnormal fellows?”
„We must punch Ye Kong and Fatty Hai their, no one permits to mediate a quarrel!” Four Quilboar young girl bear a grudge.
„Right, at that time I also cried.” Bao'er has also thought own dirty business.
„Human indeed is the potential infinite race ...” Lynne sees human tide that far and near comes, sighed, he said is actually not the Human quality, but is the quantity. When the quantity came up, in hundred selects one, in ten thousand selects one, Human can have that many innate is not naturally strange. Must know, let alone High Elf, even if all Elf races adds, perhaps is also inferior to Soaring Dragon Continent number of people 1%.
„You have not gone to Demonic Abyss, there quantity called much.” Student Yue Yang refuted, the quantity was not multipurpose.
„The Demonic Abyss life form quantity are indeed many, but mostly wisdom is short, if Demonic Abyss all life form have Human same wisdom, perhaps entire Tong Tian Tower all Continent made them conquer.” Anna shows a faint smile, she most envies, is Human wisdom and growth. Like Bao'er, grew for more than 150 years in the Elf forest, mental and knowledge is similar to the Human 14 or 15-year-old young girl, even has not been possible more sensible than the 14 or 15-year-old Human young girl, this is the biggest disparities of two clans.
She listens to Fatty Hai and Ye Kong they have raised the Yue Yang younger sister, Yue Bing, this Young Miss is not big, but is more sensible than Bao'er, moreover strength also far far exceeds leaves.
High Elf and Human compare, the only superiority, is the relatively long life.
Regarding the High Elf race, has lived 3,000 years unusual are many, but ordinary Human, can live 200 years old to see on seldom.
Regarding Leo and Fan Lun Tie of Tauren clan, the Human superiority is not the quantity is not precocious, but is the creativity, Tauren not deficient warrior, because all Tauren are inborn Warrior, ten years old completely are grown, can rush toward the battlefield. However, the Tauren clan that but is only good at breaking through enemy lines, creates the material civilization is actually the non-solution difficult problem, educates the descendant, is the dependence sole method, that is trains descendant's instinct ... If all Tauren clans can create various civilizations like Human, the young oneself descendant like Human, believes that can surmounts the Human formidable race.
Naturally, this supposition, is only restricted in the fantasy of Leo and Fan Lun Tie.
This time, Yue Yang cannot lead them to return to Yue Family's Castle first, many gives face Jun Wu You, takes charge of their Teleportation to arrive to go to the capital, goes to Imperial Palace.
Jun Wu You wears the imperial crown the court dress, is full of vigor, if the whole person washes the Spring Breeze rate audiences to go out to welcome.
The resonant bugle, sounds.
In the palace imperial guards under the leadership of Great Commander Feng Kuang, by the standing out of respect imperial road, their blade Armor essence dodges one after another neatly, has a clear-cut stand.
Can resound through the coiling dragon great clock that entire goes to the capital, by ten strongman throwout levers, layer on layer strikes sound 28, melodious and mellow buzz the whining noise, lets the entire city ebullition. This is the country welcomes guests or the joyful biggest etiquette. Except that or the new emperor ascends the throne and gets married the empress, or has Heavenly Imperial Guard to join newly, this coiling dragon great clock meets deafening sound 28, usually is establishes Crown Prince or the princess marriage, only sounds ten.
When High Elf Lynne, Anna and Bao'er they go forward, first to Jun Wu You to respect.
The entire imperial road resounded shouted " long live " before the emperor the Tsunami cheers.
This, absolutely is the Da Xia Nation honor!
incomparable noble High Elf, fierce unparalleled Tauren and strong heroic Quilboar, salute upon meeting to own king, this is the honor that Human has not had since the ancient times!
All distinguished guests, are formidable warrior, originally Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor.
Especially, present Da Xia Nation just when chaos caused by war, they also came from far away, fights for the Human ally, this friendship is more commendable!
„Welcome you to come Soaring Dragon Continent, your arrivals, are Soaring Dragon Continent warrior biggest encouragements. The history will always remember this moment, how regardless of the Soaring Dragon Continent future, I to hope that our Da Xia warrior and High Elf, Tauren and Quilboar three clans forever become the brothers and sisters, mutual support, mutual help. Today, you can come from far away, resists the aggression of enemy to fight for our Da Xia, later, our Da Xia [Brave Warrior], our Da Xia juniors, will certainly repay your friendship by hundred times of courage and motions.” The Jun Wu You spirited speech, resounds through the skies.
His is very excited, this is not only several alien races comes to help in the fighting that simply.
Lynne, Anna and the others arrivals, are to Da Xia warrior morale biggest encouragement.
Moreover a little, at this matter, foot proof later generation Yue Yang, Ye Kong and Fatty Hai and the others personal charms. Only is short one month of being together time, usually with High Elf of Human Warrior at least occurring together, is willing to come to help in the fighting, achieves the magnificent feat that the innumerable seniors could not achieve, can't these explain outstanding of Yue Yang their these later generations?
Even if Da Xia does not beat the aggression of Dark Prison Legion to be extinguished, Yue Yang and other later generations had such charisma, some these many races help one another, recovers Da Xia also to have what difficulty?
„Human Emperor, we arrive at Soaring Dragon Continent very much happily. Regarding us, Soaring Dragon Continent is a strange place, Da Xia Nation is also only one in Tong Tian Tower each different Continent all states, but, this mysterious lands, make us be charmed for a long time. We have been very strange, is what land engenders these many outstanding Human Warrior, do not say that makes us still feel unthinkable Yue Family Third Young Master, is only Hai Da Fu that the tenacious struggle fighting spirit soars to the heavens, Ye Kong and Li Clan Brothers, makes us feel shocking. Is take risking, we discovered that outstanding Da Xia warrior is different to other Human race, they are world most outstanding young Ranker, we and they have had the deep friendship, works with concerted efforts and share life and death in the fight, if summarizes with a few words, they are not High Elf, is not Tauren and Quilboar, but they are the brothers and sisters in our heart, is our family members. We are willing for such friend, to be willing for such family member, to come Soaring Dragon Continent to help in the fighting, that feared died in battle heroically, was willing, has no complain and regret!” Lynne after Jun Wu You, has made own speech on behalf of High Elf, Tauren and Quilboar.
„, Long live, long live ...”
Then may go bad the Da Xia person with emotion.
The brothers and sisters and family members stir-fried before stewing the sentiment words and expressions to rout old one generation like this, making the old people be moved to tears.
Yue Yang, Ye Kong and Fatty Hai younger generation they, have really made every effort to succeed, through the ages, how many races there are to run up to the different Continent rescue? Let alone was not welcome by the alien race continuously for Human Warrior of disaster, now some High Elf announced that they recognize the Da Xia juniors are the family members, is willing to be Da Xia died in battle, this view, was really too powerful, did not have the means not to be moving!
youngster is excited, to be burning with anger, High Elf helps in the fighting, but also fears any Dark Prison Legion, spelled with them is.
The ordinary soldier wishes one could on the battlefield to kill the enemy immediately, the fighting desire combustion must make them feel that the whole body is crazy.
They make a fist, make an effort to knock their chest Armor.
Start is several hundred people, is several thousand people, about ten thousand people make an effort to knock chest Armor, making the entire imperial road be able to send out the sudden and violent thunder common thunder. The increasing number of people join, more and more neat striking, the morale of all soldiers have formed a crazy mighty current, cheered to press people's call thoroughly.
boom boom boom, boom boom boom ... The call, was unable to vent the mood in their chest, only then in this manner, the soldiers can express excitements in their heart slightly!
Jun Wu You the grateful vision, will go to Yue Yang.
He knows all these, is actually the Yue Yang preliminary design. Otherwise, where he will bring back to Soaring Dragon Continent the High Elf team on a grand scale, even if the belt comes back, his advance notice oneself, will not be prepared by oneself ... The Yue Yang goal, Jun Wu You is very clear, wants to stir up a drum morale for oneself. Present Da Xia Nation, because of declaring war of Dark Prison Legion, stir-frying before stewing of many spy traitors within moves, the people morale is common, thought that the defeat extinguishes the possibility of country's to be very big, indirectly also affected the soldier, even certain general also will vacillated.
Now, goes on a pilgrimage Emperor Da Xia after High Elf, announced dies the magnificent feat that after the enemy fights, believes that the soldiers and people can the morale inspire greatly.
Did not say others, is Jun Wu You, thought that is greatly encouraged.
Original Jun Wu You, had the preparation of defeat faintly, although would rather die than surrender, but he has not thought can win Dark Prison Legion, wants to be defeated to prepare. Now had Yue Yang such to encourage, the Jun Wu You great ambition came back, he under decided in secret that did not arrive finally, to whom the deer falls was unknowable, oneself military had Marshal Yue Hai to command, innate had Yue Yang to the war, although Dark Prison Legion was flamboyant, but was also insufficient not to have strength of the spelling!
„Dies to fight!” Jun Wu You nods to Yue Yang, the kid has made these many, oneself this is the emperor, cannot make the junior thinking of as worthless!
„!” Student Yue Yang actually also really has to encourage the idea of Jun Wu You.
The average person morale how, his being disinclined manages, that did not decide that battle is most important, but Jun Wu You this emperor must shoulder. If he admitting defeat abandoned war, then anybody has the huge skill, does not have the means to display.
Black Prison King, can't Dark Prison Legion, fight really?
Yue Yang never believes in evil doctrines, Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots also dares to make war, Scarlet Emperor also dares the storm, trivial Black Prison King, but also feared that he does have the tooth?
In the intermittent cheers of people, Jun Wu You welcomed in Lynne, Anna and Bao'er and the others Imperial Palace. Fatty Hai and Ye Kong they meet rudeness with a smile, wait in the main hall, the appearance also wants the grandson compared with the grandson. The Student Yue Yang big hand wields: „Hits, should not be polite, but should better not for over one hour, because after your majesty one hour, must give a banquet.”
„You, will not mediate a quarrel, but also makes them begin ...” Fatty Hai sends out to kill pig pitiful yell, he has not said that made Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie hit everywhere looks for the tooth.
„This is ‚[damn|dead] drug addict, not [damn|dead] this poor monk!’” Student Yue Yang gives him a natural back.
In the Jun Wu You imperial study room, just to the future son-in-law expressed that thanks Jun Wu You carries one cup of tea, has drunk one comfortably satisfied, asked: „Your boy also has any good news, mentioned freely, could bear while my heart, said!” He knows Student Yue Yang not on these three broad-ax, definitely also has any good thing preparation to take.
Student Yue Yang also calculates to think through a matter, who called Jun Wu You this old fellow to live serious Rouge Tigress? In order to pick up the little girl, small sacrifice did not matter. Student Yue Yang clear throat: „Is this, Wonderful Orchid Continent Mister Chen will support your majesty 500 Raging Thunder Beast and 100 sets of Thunder Armour.”
Jun Wu You when heard had food stuck in the throat.
This Raging Thunder Beast and Thunder Armour being well-known degree, not inferior to in the Wonderful Orchid good wine, Jun Wu You naturally has heard actually, moreover in the past when he was a prince wants to oneself entire one set, finally for various reasons has not gotten so far as, Thunder Armour and stored the abstention, became his heart regretted most greatly that has not thought this future son-in-law will deliver delivers 100 sets!
Disregards Jun Wu You was choking expression, Student Yue Yang also wind light Yun Dan said: „Here also has secret Treaty of Alliance that Demonic Abyss Great Demon King Baruth and Ha Xin they and I sign, if we can tie Dark Prison Legion, they will dispatch troops to converging attack Black Prison King, making that goods unable to eat to capture is walking ...”
„Puff!” Jun Wu You could not bear spray water, following one coughed fiercely, the words of this boy, while still alive have not given to choke him.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button